• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee silenrlt ran behind her as she pulled her to her room a curious look on her face

Shira smiled as she looked around the table at every one else

Thana shrugged "he's never told me" she said frabkly to him

Myuki blushed badly and froze from embarasment

Annabel giggked happily then hooked her arm around Mia's then started for the door

[/QUOTE]
Nanami went into her room and let go of Kylee's hand. She blinked a few times when she realized she didn't know what to do with her and a worried look crossed her face. "We can jump on my bed, play a board game, chase Nigou, or um...um....play house?" She said and put a finger on her chin.

tumblr_ngeim6m2XR1r3z16po1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more and looked down at her empty plate
Thana nodded to her statment then sifhed a little

Myuki blushed badly and froze to smbarased to move

"I want to play with my Tyler" she called out happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Ok! What do you want play?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami went into her room and let go of Kylee's hand. She blinked a few times when she realized she didn't know what to do with her and a worried look crossed her face. "We can jump on my bed, play a board game, chase Nigou, or um...um....play house?" She said and put a finger on her chin.
tumblr_ngeim6m2XR1r3z16po1_500.gif
Kylee looked at her curiously after she said house wondering what she meant by that

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Ok! What do you want play?" He asked.
"Can we go meet some new freinds" she asked him excitedly

shortyshot8 said:
Farah layed on the bed, breathing heavily as she looked up at the ceiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee looked at her curiously after she said house wondering what she meant by that

[/QUOTE]
Nanami looked at Kylee and tilted her head, "You're really quiet. Do you only talk to daddy and my mommy...how do you talk?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah layed on the bed, breathing heavily as she looked up at the ceiling.

Nanami looked at Kylee and tilted her head, "You're really quiet. Do you only talk to daddy and my mommy...how do you talk?"
"I can't talk" kylee said into nanami's mind as she stared at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more and looked down at her empty plate
Thana nodded to her statment then sifhed a little

Myuki blushed badly and froze to smbarased to move

"I want to play with my Tyler" she called out happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki had already taken Mitsu's empty plate*

*Neo went on her way with Mika on her back, passing by Thana*

*Kikuri only giggled more*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee looked at her curiously after she said house wondering what she meant by that

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "I already got a lot of friends... But sure, why not?" He asked happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure)))

[/QUOTE]
It was morning and Loreli was the first to wame up. She closed her eyes for a moment and yawned. She looked around the room with her sleepy eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can't talk" kylee said into nanami's mind as she stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Nanami stepped back in alarm, "Woah....that was cool! How come you can't talk normal?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki had already taken Mitsu's empty plate*

*Neo went on her way with Mika on her back, passing by Thana*

*Kikuri only giggled more*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu slowly got up "SH-shall we then airi" she said to her still embarased

Mika groaned in her sleep as neo walked Thana giving a small smile to neo

Myuki couldn't let go she was just to embarased to even blink

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami stepped back in alarm, "Woah....that was cool! How come you can't talk normal?"
Kylee shrugged as she watched nanami curiously

Evergreen98 said:
((Time skip to morning?))
------

Rowen looked at him and then at his soul. He stayed silent for a few minutes " she was taken from her parents at birth and was experimented on.. and abused constantly..." he said to him. " I was part of a special government squad where we facilities where people conduct illegal experiment and terminate them. Yui was in one of the labs and we rescued her along with the other kids..." he said as he looked up to see his reaction.
Alastair sat there in shock, "What kind of people kidnap little kids to experiment on them?! That's just sick.... I'm sorry that happened to Yui and all of the others... I hope those people who did it are dead." He said quietly as his hands balled into fists.

Evergreen98 said:
It was morning and Loreli was the first to wame up. She closed her eyes for a moment and yawned. She looked around the room with her sleepy eyes.
*Kumiko was still sitting in the window frame as she was examining her schwert*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then can I meet them" she asked him happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Sure! How about I introduce you to my friend Nora?" He asked.

Y appeared behind Neo and Mika. "Man, I sure am forgotten easily." He said with a smirk with a lollipop in his mouth.
@Himeragi Seiker
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi smiled and hopped off her chair*
''yeah''

*Neo kept walking until she came down stairs and saw Mitsu*

''ah hey Mitsu''

''o-oi...at least do something, it looks like youve been scared to death by some ghost''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu smiled at airi then turned and smiled more at neo "hi" she said softly to her as Mika groaned more when she thought she heard y's voice

Myuki slowly let go then rolled away and took a breath "that was to embarasing" she whispered to her self

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi smiled and hopped off her chair*
''yeah''

*Neo kept walking until she came down stairs and saw Mitsu*

''ah hey Mitsu''

''o-oi...at least do something, it looks like youve been scared to death by some ghost''

Y cant be in the house, its protected by a barrier. which i should have used as an excuse to prevent Snow's death))

[/QUOTE]
((But Y never really left Mika's side either... Eh, ok >_<))

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair sat there in shock, "What kind of people kidnap little kids to experiment on them?! That's just sick.... I'm sorry that happened to Yui and all of the others... I hope those people who did it are dead." He said quietly as his hands balled into fists.
"Most of them are dead... some managed to escape and warned to other and we also managed to capture some of them to interrogate..." he said

----

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko was still sitting in the window frame as she was examining her schwert*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli looked at her " hey.. did you sleep last night?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Anyonw free to interact with my character Mizuki or Maria? ))
((I got characterssssss... xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded exciteldy to him as she smiled at him and jumped off her chair

[/QUOTE]
Tyler got up and took her hand in his, walking with her to the door and leaving his dorm.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled at airi then turned and smiled more at neo "hi" she said softly to her as Mika groaned more when she thought she heard y's voice
Myuki slowly let go then rolled away and took a breath "that was to embarasing" she whispered to her self

[/QUOTE]
Y is currently not in the house xD )))

''what you up to?''

''me an Mitsu are gonna buy bras for each other!''

*Airi said happily*

''dont be embarrassed about it. its not like il tell anyone or anyone was watching''

*Kikuri said as she sat up fixing her top*

((But Y never really left Mika's side either... Eh, ok >_<))
you can probably wait at the house gates...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back