• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara passed the door with a glass of orange juice and peeked in the door "Oh?, you're awake... you okay?" She said softly as she looked in.

Dakota flopped back on the bed and stared at the ceiling and fiddling with necklace around her neck.
''yeah...im fine, just a head ache..''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya did the same. "Yea" she chuckles
Rin was a mess after she ate apple sauce
Ayen attempts to clean Rin

Len has a apple sauce mustache.

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
Evergreen98 said:
Rowen smiled " thank you..." he sighed a little and looked out the window "she has been through alot..." he said to Alastair
Alastair drummed his fingers on the table, "I figured as much. It must have been really bad to make her the way she is."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Why, what happened?" She asked as she took out the eggs and bacon.
Roland chuckled "carol steak, carol steak happened." he said with a sigh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I was planning to serve you up there but you came down so I guess you will eat down here" he said as he finished making her food then brought it over on a plate to her

Annabel giggked as she walked around the car and took Mia's hans softly as the driver slowly drove off to go park the car as annabel leanes against mia a little "shall we" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Mia nodded. "We shall" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair drummed his fingers on the table, "I figured as much. It must have been really bad to make her the way she is."
" you don't know that half of it..." he sighed a little and leaned back on his chair. " she didn't have a normal childhood until she was 13... when i rescued her from a lab..."

-----

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]funny cuz i did reply)))

[/QUOTE]
((You did? Let me check))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami grabbed Kylee's hand before running out of the bathroom, "Let's go to my room! There's fun stuff in there." She said happily as Nigou ran behind them.
Kylee silenrlt ran behind her as she pulled her to her room a curious look on her face

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi started to hum as she wondered where the other intoners were at*

''i...never knew that. so hes half sanctum...whats his other half?''

*Kikuri looked at Myuki as she smiled*

''good morning Myuki, you were nuzzling me like crazy haha''

funny cuz i did reply)))

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she looked around the table at every one else

Thana shrugged "he's never told me" she said frabkly to him

Myuki blushed badly and froze from embarasment

Mayyflower said:
Mia nodded. "We shall" she says happily
Annabel giggked happily then hooked her arm around Mia's then started for the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee silenrlt ran behind her as she pulled her to her room a curious look on her face

Shira smiled as she looked around the table at every one else

Thana shrugged "he's never told me" she said frabkly to him

Myuki blushed badly and froze from embarasment

Annabel giggked happily then hooked her arm around Mia's then started for the door

[/QUOTE]
*Airi then stared at Mitsu as she smiled*

''ah...''

''hehe, you were so cute when you were nuzzling me like that''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko remained awake worried she'd have the same nightmare again*

[/QUOTE]
Lordi and Ruby went back to sleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi then stared at Mitsu as she smiled*

''ah...''

''hehe, you were so cute when you were nuzzling me like that''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu noticed airi staring and blushed a little bit smiled back at her not used to it

Thana just nodded at her

Myuki just sat there blushing bright bright red

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko then started to slip out of bed slowly*

[/QUOTE]
Loreli stirred up a little, when she moved but didn't wake up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu noticed airi staring and blushed a little bit smiled back at her not used to it
Thana just nodded at her

Myuki just sat there blushing bright bright red

[/QUOTE]
*Airi soon giggled a bit*

''well, ima be in my room...gonna go watch anime...to get my mind off of everything..you know what i mean..''

*Kikuri giggled more before she kissed her forehead playfully. She did that for repayment of Myuki nuzzling her*

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli stirred up a little, when she moved but didn't wake up.
*Kumiko got out of bed as she sees its only 4 AM. She then opened the window and sat on the window frame even though she wasnt wearing any clothes just only in her underwear but, their house property was so big, there really wasnt any neighbors around since they were on a hill. She then watched the full moon in her inner vampire form*

Evergreen98 said:
" you don't know that half of it..." he sighed a little and leaned back on his chair. " she didn't have a normal childhood until she was 13... when i rescued her from a lab..."
-----

((You did? Let me check))
Alastair looked confused, "Rescued from a lab....? That's...interesting to say the least. What happened to her?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggked as she quickly finished her cereal then smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler finished his cereal as well. "So what does Liara want to do today?" He asked happily.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kumiko got out of bed as she sees its only 4 AM. She then opened the window and sat on the window frame even though she wasnt wearing any clothes just only in her underwear but, their house property was so big, there really wasnt any neighbors around since they were on a hill. She then watched the full moon in her inner vampire form*

[/QUOTE]
((Time skip to morning?))

------

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked confused, "Rescued from a lab....? That's...interesting to say the least. What happened to her?"
Rowen looked at him and then at his soul. He stayed silent for a few minutes " she was taken from her parents at birth and was experimented on.. and abused constantly..." he said to him. " I was part of a special government squad where we facilities where people conduct illegal experiment and terminate them. Yui was in one of the labs and we rescued her along with the other kids..." he said as he looked up to see his reaction.

Evergreen98 said:
((Time skip to morning?))
------

Rowen looked at him and then at his soul. He stayed silent for a few minutes " she was taken from her parents at birth and was experimented on.. and abused constantly..." he said to him. " I was part of a special government squad where we facilities where people conduct illegal experiment and terminate them. Yui was in one of the labs and we rescued her along with the other kids..." he said as he looked up to see his reaction.
sure)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi soon giggled a bit*

''well, ima be in my room...gonna go watch anime...to get my mind off of everything..you know what i mean..''

*Kikuri giggled more before she kissed her forehead playfully. She did that for repayment of Myuki nuzzling her*

*Kumiko got out of bed as she sees its only 4 AM. She then opened the window and sat on the window frame even though she wasnt wearing any clothes just only in her underwear but, their house property was so big, there really wasnt any neighbors around since they were on a hill. She then watched the full moon in her inner vampire form*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu blushed more and looked down at her empty plate

Thana nodded to her statment then sifhed a little

Myuki blushed badly and froze to smbarased to move

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler finished his cereal as well. "So what does Liara want to do today?" He asked happily.
"I want to play with my Tyler" she called out happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back