• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Sasuke" she said and shakes his hand, remembering that's what your suppose to do.
"It's nice to meet you" jace said softly to her

Nonalaka said:
Euloria tilted her head and smiled "Making breakfast?" Euloria asked quietly before sitting down "I'm not going to get in trouble for getting out of bed am I?" She said with a giggle.
"Maybe" he said playfully to her as he cooked the bacon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler blinked. "How does it taste?" He asked with a curious look on his face.
Liara smiled brightly then ate another massive bite of cereal

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's nice to meet you" jace said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled. "I couldn't help but get up, the smell of food led me down here" she giggled lightly as she looked at her stomach for a bit.

Oliver blushed even more. He just decided it would be best if he left her alone for now. He slid out of bed and tiptoed out of her bedroom, still in his boxers.
Anna fell back asleep minutes later and stayed in there for 20 minutes before she was fully awake. She then left her room and walked into the kitchen, bending over to look through the fridge.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded then smiled at mia before getting out and handing the keys to a man in a driver outfit while another opened Mia's door and hled it open for her

D

daniel smiled as he found some eggs and bacon hopping she like those foods and started to cook them for her

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "Thank you" she says kindly as she stepped out of the car

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna fell back asleep minutes later and stayed in there for 20 minutes before she was fully awake. She then left her room and walked into the kitchen, bending over to look through the fridge.
Oliver had left since then. There was a note on her fridge. It read: Went to the café.

[/QUOTE]
"Its nice to meet you too" She said and rocked back and forth on her heels.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled. "I couldn't help but get up, the smell of food led me down here" she giggled lightly as she looked at her stomach for a bit.
"Well I was planning to serve you up there but you came down so I guess you will eat down here" he said as he finished making her food then brought it over on a plate to her

Mayyflower said:
Mia smiled. "Thank you" she says kindly as she stepped out of the car
Annabel giggked as she walked around the car and took Mia's hans softly as the driver slowly drove off to go park the car as annabel leanes against mia a little "shall we" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled softly. "So cuteeee~" He whispered to himself before he took another bite himself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Have nodded in agreement to her statment before he held out his hand "I'm jace" he said to her

Kylee looked at narumi then smiled slightly at her as she let the dogs head

[/QUOTE]
Nora took Nanami out of the bathtub and dried her off before putting on a different set of clothes. "Does that mean we're sisters mommy?" She asked as she looked at Kylee. "Yes baby. But you're half sisters, you have the same dad only but different moms." She kissed her forehead and soon kissed Kylee on the cheek before standing. "I have a sister... Let's go do things!" She said in awe.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace nodded then smiled a little at her

[/QUOTE]
"Is that the only magic you have?" She asks and tilts her head-

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora took Nanami out of the bathtub and dried her off before putting on a different set of clothes. "Does that mean we're sisters mommy?" She asked as she looked at Kylee. "Yes baby. But you're half sisters, you have the same dad only but different moms." She kissed her forehead and soon kissed Kylee on the cheek before standing. "I have a sister... Let's go do things!" She said in awe.
Kylee tilted her head curiously not knowing what she meant but nodding for some reason

LunaCrosby said:
"Is that the only magic you have?" She asks and tilts her head-
"Well I can control fire as well" he said as his right hand became engulfed in fire and his left became surrounded in neon light

Oliver had left since then. There was a note on her fridge. It read: Went to the café.
Anna ate an apple as she looked at the note, "Mm... I'll go there later." She mumbled before flopping down on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed while kissing her biting her lower lip a little
Farah tugged at the bottom of his shirt and pulled away, her cheeks flushed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna ate an apple as she looked at the note, "Mm... I'll go there later." She mumbled before flopping down on the couch.

Farah tugged at the bottom of his shirt and pulled away, her cheeks flushed.
Cam pulled his shirt off "Let's do this"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee tilted her head curiously not knowing what she meant but nodding for some reason

"Well I can control fire as well" he said as his right hand became engulfed in fire and his left became surrounded in neon light

[/QUOTE]
Nanami grabbed Kylee's hand before running out of the bathroom, "Let's go to my room! There's fun stuff in there." She said happily as Nigou ran behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back