• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought "i think i have ... steak, eggs, bacon, and potato's, milk, cheese" he said thinking out loud.
"Alright, I guess I could make bacon and eggs?" She said as she made her way to the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
They chirped happily, nodding their heads before sitting patiently.
Daniel laughed at them then gave them there food

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler went into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards to see if he could find anything to eat. "Is there anything specific you would like for breakfast Liara?" He asked.
"I don't care as long as Tyler makes it" she said happily to him

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah tilted her head slightly, "Are you? You sure don't look like it." She said softly and leaned down, soon kissing and licking his neck.
Cam blushed even more not used to her taking control but liking it

Mel said:
I smile and look at him, "you are a great dad you know that"
Tal blinked "I am?"

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, I guess I could make bacon and eggs?" She said as she made her way to the kitchen.
Roland nodded "yeah, that would work." he said happily as he followed her.

Oliver's groaned in his sleep as he rolled over, now facing her.
Anna's arm went out and lightly hit Oliver in the chest, still staying asleep.

Daniel reaver]Kylee just stood there before looking at nora "I'm Kylee" she said into Nora's mind [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora looked at Kylee in surprise, "Well it's nice to meet you Kylee. Sorry for leaving you in the park."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed at them then gave them there food

"I don't care as long as Tyler makes it" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
They all began to chirp again before eating.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed even more not used to her taking control but liking it

Tal blinked "I am?"
Farah trailed kisses up his neck before she kissed him, soon biting his lower lip gently.

WeirdPrincess said:

Nora looked at Kylee in surprise, "Well it's nice to meet you Kylee. Sorry for leaving you in the park."
"It's fine" she said into Nora's mind as she stared at her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, that would work." he said happily as he followed her.
Dakota smiled "It'll have to, As ive said before, I'm not good at making much else...I've studied many things but cooking isn't one of them" she said in an embarrassed tone before giggling. "Anyways, I suppose I'll get started" she said as she tied back her hair quickly.

Nonalaka said:
They all began to chirp again before eating.
Daniel laughed at them and pet a few as they are before standing up and going to the fridge hoping it had enough food for him to make a nice brekfast for euloria in it

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's stomach growled "Dammit......" He muttered
@WeirdPrincess

Marcus smiled "A little drained honestly...Wonder why that is" He said jokingly
Sam chuckled. "Oh I wonder" she says jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little at her then smiled "I'll be back shortly" he said before starting to heard the hatchlings out

Liara looked at him in confusion before craning her neck to see the massive red deagon wings before she yelled and fell off the bed and ontop of tyler

Shira sighed a little and smiled as she looked at her two daughters

Thana nodded "yup" she said to her with a small smile

Myuki eventually started to wake not letting go of kikuri as she opened her eyes then stared at kikuris neck wondering what it was she was holding onto

Annabel smiled a mischevous smile as she put it in drive then tore out of the parking spot and down the street dodging cars as she drove

She just stared up at him before nodding in agreement wanting one that sounded a little simpler

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled happily as they rode around

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and, how do you like it?" he asked curiously.
Amaya smiled. "It's yummy" she says taking anouther bite

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smiled "I love you so much"

WeirdPrincess said:

Oliver grumbled as she hit him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's fine" she said into Nora's mind as she stared at her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm guessing you're staying with us from now on...you can sleep with Nanami in her room. I'll just have to put an extra bed." Nora said before Nigou barked and ran up to Kylee.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "It'll have to, As ive said before, I'm not good at making much else...I've studied many things but cooking isn't one of them" she said in an embarrassed tone before giggling. "Anyways, I suppose I'll get started" she said as she tied back her hair quickly.
Roland chuckled "well, I'm sure it will still be better than when i tried to cook with my fire." he said teasingly

Mayyflower said:

Annabel giggked a little as she drove before she came up on a nice looking restaurant and pulled in front of it "ok baby" she said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed even more "Th-That feels....Amazing" He said
Farah giggled as she looked down at him, "You talk to much." She said with a smile before bringing her lips to his and kissing him deeply.

Oliver grumbled as she hit him.
Anna frowned and slowly woke up, rubbing at her eyes. "To loud..." She muttered as she turned so that she was facing the ceiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "It's yummy" she says taking another bite
Ayen smiled as he finished his sandwich "good, I'm glad." as he grabbed some napkins.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm guessing you're staying with us from now on...you can sleep with Nanami in her room. I'll just have to put an extra bed." Nora said before Nigou barked and ran up to Kylee.
Kylee looked at the creature curiously and reached to ost it "ok" she said into Nora's mind as she pet nigou

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I love you so much"
Sam smiled before pecking his cheek. "And I love you, more than anything" she says sweetly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he finished his sandwich "good, I'm glad." as he grabbed some napkins.
Amaya did the same. "Yea" she chuckles

Rin was a mess after she ate apple sauce

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggked a little as she drove before she came up on a nice looking restaurant and pulled in front of it "ok baby" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "Fancy" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed at them and pet a few as they are before standing up and going to the fridge hoping it had enough food for him to make a nice brekfast for euloria in it

[/QUOTE]
The hatchlings were now silent as they ate happily, occasionally looking over to see what he was doing.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled before pecking his cheek. "And I love you, more than anything" she says sweetly

Amaya did the same. "Yea" she chuckles

Rin was a mess after she ate apple sauce

Mia smiled. "Fancy" she says happily
Annabel nodded then smiled at mia before getting out and handing the keys to a man in a driver outfit while another opened Mia's door and hled it open for her

D

Nonalaka said:
The hatchlings were now silent as they ate happily, occasionally looking over to see what he was doing.
daniel smiled as he found some eggs and bacon hopping she like those foods and started to cook them for her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she looked down at him, "You talk to much." She said with a smile before bringing her lips to his and kissing him deeply.

Anna frowned and slowly woke up, rubbing at her eyes. "To loud..." She muttered as she turned so that she was facing the ceiling.
Oliver burried his face in his pillow. "Just five mo-" He began saying before he realized she had slept with him. He blushed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back