• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I'm not sure" she said before thinking for a bit, her stomach suddenly growled "Then again...getting breakfast would be a good idea..." she said before laughing lightly.
Roland smiled "yeah, it probably would, wouldn't it?" he said letting away from her "what do you have in mind?" he asked tilting his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Stop"

Cam chuckled "A few weeks ago"

Tal smiled "I love it"
Farah stood up and grabbed his hand, "Okay! Let's go!" She said happily as she dragged him towards their bedroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah stood up and grabbed his hand, "Okay! Let's go!" She said happily as she dragged him towards their bedroom.
Cam blinked a little shocked as he followed

shortyshot8 said:
Tal nodded "Yeah we did"
I laugh "i was talking about me and armina lucky to have you silly" I say and kiss his cheek

Evergreen98 said:
Rowen looked at him and smile "that would be great... you sure you don't mind?" He asked him.
Alastair shook his head, "I wouldn't mind at all. I'd be more then happy to."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami continued to stare at her before looking at Nora, "Mommy.... mommy I'm sorry." She said softly and Nora shook her head, "No baby. It's okay, I should have went with you. I'm sorry baby." She said before looking at Al. "Stop what?" @shortyshot8
Kylee soon took her hand away and looked at al "stop what papa" she asked into his mind as she looked at him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee soon took her hand away and looked at al "stop what papa" she asked into his mind as she looked at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al shook his head "Nothing"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "By soon, do you mean a week or so? I need a deadline, I work better with a deadline." He said.
Liara nodded happily "yup" she said as she hugged him more her wings slowly shrinking back into her back

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blinked a little shocked as he followed
Farah hummed as she dragged him into the room and pushed Cam on to the bed before she crawled on top of him. "You shouldn't wait that long to eat." She said as she stared down at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel followed them with a small smile on his face as he let them lead him to where the food was

[/QUOTE]
They ran around excitedly as they waited for him to get the food.

Mel said:
I laugh "i was talking about me and armina lucky to have you silly" I say and kiss his cheek
Tal blushed "O-Oh..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed as she dragged him into the room and pushed Cam on to the bed before she crawled on top of him. "You shouldn't wait that long to eat." She said as she stared down at him.
Cam looked up at her and blushed badly "I-I'm sorry"

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair shook his head, "I wouldn't mind at all. I'd be more then happy to."
Rowen smiled " thank you..." he sighed a little and looked out the window "she has been through alot..." he said to Alastair

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed "O-Oh..."

I smile and look at him, "you are a great dad you know that"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee soon took her hand away and looked at al "stop what papa" she asked into his mind as she looked at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"You guys to do whatever in the house, I don't care. I'm going to stay in here with Nana." Nora said as her gaze shifted back to Nanami. "Hi daddy." She said quietly before going silent. @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed "O-Oh..."

Farah tilted her head slightly, "Are you? You sure don't look like it." She said softly and leaned down, soon kissing and licking his neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "yeah, it probably would, wouldn't it?" he said letting away from her "what do you have in mind?" he asked tilting his head.
Dakota hummed in thought, "well? What kind of food do you have here and I'll see what I can make I suppose"

Mel said:
I smile and look at him, "you are a great dad you know that"
"and you know there is a dance coming up soon" I smile hinting that I wanted to go

Nonalaka said:
Dakota hummed in thought, "well? What kind of food do you have here and I'll see what I can make I suppose"
Roland thought "i think i have ... steak, eggs, bacon, and potato's, milk, cheese" he said thinking out loud.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded happily "yup" she said as she hugged him more her wings slowly shrinking back into her back

[/QUOTE]
Tyler hugged her back before he rolled out from under her so he could get started on breakfast.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler hugged her back before he rolled out from under her so he could get started on breakfast.
Liara giggked and followed Tyler out of his bed room happily as she stared down at her ring

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed and got the food for them "what you want this" he asked them as he pulled it out

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed and got the food for them "what you want this" he asked them as he pulled it out

[/QUOTE]
They chirped happily, nodding their heads before sitting patiently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggked and followed Tyler out of his bed room happily as she stared down at her ring

[/QUOTE]
Tyler went into the kitchen and looked through the cupboards to see if he could find anything to eat. "Is there anything specific you would like for breakfast Liara?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back