• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota quickly showered. She dried herself off and got dressed before leaving the bathroom again, moving her hair away from her face noticing he was already completely dry "That's a pretty convenient ability huh" She said with a chuckle.
Roland chuckled "once i learned how to control it, yes" he said while stretching "plus, when i am wet, i can use it to say I'm steaming hot." he said playfully.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam poked her on the forehead "Hey there"
Al smiled as he picked her up warping them home

@WeirdPrincess
Farah looked up at him and smiled, "Hi!" She said happily

------

The house was silent as Al returned. Nora soon burst through the door of the house, carrying a passed out Nanami who was shivering. Nigou ran in behind her and they all dashed pass Al to go up the stairs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly as he hearded the dragons down the stairs and into the empty living room "so what now" he asked them as he bent down and watched then all

Thanas voice rang in his head "this is your chance to prove to her" Thana's voice said to him as kylee continued to hug als waist as tight as she could

[/QUOTE]
The hatchlings looked at the doorway looking up to where Euloria was and snorted as they scrambled over before changing their minds and making their way back over to Daniel one climbing up onto his back as the other ran in circles and chirped at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
------

The house was silent as Al returned. Nora soon burst through the door of the house, carrying a passed out Nanami who was shivering. Nigou ran in behind her and they all dashed pass Al to go up the stairs.
Al blinked "What the hell" He said in shock

@Daniel reaver

Cam kissed her forehead "How are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
------

Kylee watched curiously wondering what had happened to them and why they where in such a rush

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
The hatchlings looked at the doorway looking up to where Euloria was and snorted as they scrambled over before changing their minds and making their way back over to Daniel one climbing up onto his back as the other ran in circles and chirped at him.
Daniel laughed happily as he let them climb and claw up his body happy his own skin was hard like a dragons as he watched the ones that ran around him "hungry?" He asked them

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "once i learned how to control it, yes" he said while stretching "plus, when i am wet, i can use it to say I'm steaming hot." he said playfully.
Dakota laughed as she raised a brow "Have you used that line often?" She asked as she brushed out her hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What the hell" He said in shock
@Daniel reaver

Cam kissed her forehead "How are you?"
Nora quickly went into the bathroom and ran the hot water, "I'm so sorry baby. You'll be warm in a second." She nuzzled her nose as Nanami shivered and nodded. Quickly stripping her of her clothes, she gently set her inside the warm bath and sat on the side. @Daniel reaver

-------

"Good...and bored." Farah admitted.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora quickly went into the bathroom and ran the hot water, "I'm so sorry baby. You'll be warm in a second." She nuzzled her nose as Nanami shivered and nodded. Quickly stripping her of her clothes, she gently set her inside the warm bath and sat on the side. @shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed as she raised a brow "Have you used that line often?" She asked as she brushed out her hair.
Roland smiled "no, only the second time, my powers weren't mastered the last time i was around other people." he said as he got up and ran a hand through her hair "so beautiful...." he said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora quickly went into the bathroom and ran the hot water, "I'm so sorry baby. You'll be warm in a second." She nuzzled her nose as Nanami shivered and nodded. Quickly stripping her of her clothes, she gently set her inside the warm bath and sat on the side. @shortyshot8

Al followed Kylee "What is going on Nora?"

Cam chuckled "Wanna do something fun?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee watched curiously wondering what had happened to them and why they where in such a rush
@shortyshot8

Daniel laughed happily as he let them climb and claw up his body happy his own skin was hard like a dragons as he watched the ones that ran around him "hungry?" He asked them

[/QUOTE]
They began to chirp excitedly at the mention of the word, the one on his shoulder began licking his face.

Nonalaka said:
They began to chirp excitedly at the mention of the word, the one on his shoulder began licking his face.
Daniel laughed then reached up and scratched the dragons chin "ok then. Where does your mother keep the food" he said to him self as he started to look around for it

shortyshot8 said:
Al followed Kylee "What is going on Nora?"

Cam chuckled "Wanna do something fun?"
Nora looked at Kylee and smiled a little before it dropped when she looked at Al, "She was out in the snow.... something happened and I got worried when she was out there for to long. I found her passed out on the ground shaking and shivering." She said before she looked back at Nanami and gently kisses her forehead, soon running her fingers through her hair. @Daniel reaver

-------

Farah's eyes lit up and she sat herself up on the couch, "What is it?"

Mel, I pick up armina and rock her in my arms.

@shortyshot8

((ok I know you are upset about something, can you at least tell me what))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Kylee and smiled a little before it dropped when she looked at Al, "She was out in the snow.... something happened and I got worried when she was out there for to long. I found her passed out on the ground shaking and shivering." She said before she looked back at Nanami and gently kisses her forehead, soon running her fingers through her hair. @shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "no, only the second time, my powers weren't mastered the last time i was around other people." he said as he got up and ran a hand through her hair "so beautiful...." he said quietly.
Dakota giggled "Oh right" she said blushing a bit and smiling as he ran his hand through her hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Kylee and smiled a little before it dropped when she looked at Al, "She was out in the snow.... something happened and I got worried when she was out there for to long. I found her passed out on the ground shaking and shivering." She said before she looked back at Nanami and gently kisses her forehead, soon running her fingers through her hair. @shortyshot8

Al frowned "What the hell....."

Cam chuckled "Well we could go the th-" He stopped as his stomach growled again

Mel said:
Mel, I pick up armina and rock her in my arms.
@shortyshot8

((ok I know you are upset about something, can you at least tell me what))

(I'm really not)

Tal smiled as his eyes opened

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What the hell....."
Cam chuckled "Well we could go the th-" He stopped as his stomach growled again

(I'm really not)

Tal smiled as his eyes opened
"hey sleepy head" I say as I see him waking up

((then why haven't you been talking to me lately))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh right" she said blushing a bit and smiling as he ran his hand through her hair.
Roland hugged her from behind "what to do now?" he asked softly while resting his head on hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee just nodded before going back to hugging Al around the waist "I love papa" she thought to him

Liara giggked and brought her hands to his cheeks to Push his face away from her nose a little

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "So... Anyway, when do you want to have our wedding?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(Just lazy xD )
Tal chuckled "Hey"
(( Alright ))

"hey I signed us out we can leave when ever" I say as I hand Armina over to him "im going to gather up my stuff"

Mel said:
(( Alright ))
"hey I signed us out we can leave when ever" I say as I hand Armina over to him "im going to gather up my stuff"
Tal held her and smiled "Our child"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kylee slowly walked in a staring at the girl that was in the tub and watching her before she got to the edge of the tub and stoped there and watched the girl before she brought her hand to the girls cheek out of instinct and felt as though she was sending heat through the girl faster than the hot water could ever do
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Nanami slowly opened her eyes and looked at her, sniffing. She submerged her body into the water more until her head was the only thing above the water. "She wanted to play out in the snow. I didn't go with her, I should have but...." Nora stopped and bit her lower lip as she looked at Nanami. @shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back