• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled. "Sure, we can go wherever you want love." He said.
Liara fled happily blushing at him calling her love as she held out a hand for him "ok" she said excitedly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Marcus" Thana said coldly as she set the letter down on her night stand not wanting to do any thing that involved him at the moment

[/QUOTE]
Marcus appeared in the room "Aww you could put it a bit nicely at least..." He said jokingly before sitting in a chair "But to be honest I need to tell you something important"

Roman said:
"That's why you never trust any evil motivation." Hayate said as he looked at the letter. "Who's that from?" He asked.
"A man I don't want to deal with" Thana said softly to hayate as she pressed into him more as she set the letter on her night stand

Celia held a pillow. "Hey William... That's not what I mean... I don't know how I should feel..." She said.
William looked shocked before closing the door and walking over "What do you mean?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara fled happily blushing at him calling her love as she held out a hand for him "ok" she said excitedly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler followed and grabbed her hand. "Let's see... How about the beach? I can't get in the water tho." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared in the room "Aww you could put it a bit nicely at least..." He said jokingly before sitting in a chair "But to be honest I need to tell you something important"
Thana sat up and looked at him "yes marcus" she asked him

Tyler followed and grabbed her hand. "Let's see... How about the beach? I can't get in the water tho." He said.
Liara nodded happily go him "ok" she said excitedly to tyler

From what he had gathered from earlier inspection of the attendance sheet, and from the conversation, he was currently spying on some kids name Hayate, Thana, Colin, Tyler and Marcus.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sat up and looked at him "yes marcus" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "This is going to be a lot at once but....I have a child.....And I was 'going' to get married" He said placing his chin on his hands

TacoBadgers said:
From what he had gathered from earlier inspection of the attendance sheet, and from the conversation, he was currently spying on some kids name Hayate, Thana, Colin and Marcus.
(There kinda in a different dimension)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "This is going to be a lot at once but....I have a child.....And I was 'going' to get married" He said placing his chin on his hands
"So what happened?" She asked him wondering why he wanted to tell her all of this

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before closing the door and walking over "What do you mean?" He asked
Celia frowned and hugged the pillow more into her chest. "Well... I'm thinking a lot of things... I wanted to raise a family with Colin... But I want Autumn to be with her real father. On the other hand, I really like Colin, and I really like you too... I just don't know what to think..." She said.

TacoBadgers said:
From what he had gathered from earlier inspection of the attendance sheet, and from the conversation, he was currently spying on some kids name Hayate, Thana, Colin, Tyler and Marcus.
(Colin and Tyler are not there CX)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](There kinda in a different dimension)

"So what happened?" She asked him wondering why he wanted to tell her all of this

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "When I asked her to marry me she said yes but....When she said that I had a memory of.....Well...You would know....Sorry if this is confusing but you're the only person I feel I can actually talk to"

TacoBadgers said:
(I can't get anything right, can I?)
On a scale of 1-10 how possible is it to accidentally enter Oblivion?
(That would be 0 xD )

TacoBadgers said:
(I can't get anything right, can I?)
On a scale of 1-10 how possible is it to accidentally enter Oblivion?
(It's ok bro every one made those mistakes when they started. I have some free characters if you want)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A man I don't want to deal with" Thana said softly to hayate as she pressed into him more as she set the letter on her night stand

[/QUOTE]
"I see. You obviously couldn't have cared less about that letter." Hayate said, kissing Thana on the cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sat up and looked at him "yes marcus" she asked him

Liara nodded happily go him "ok" she said excitedly to tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler teleported them both to the beach. "Wait, do you have a swim suit Liara?" He asked.

Celia frowned and hugged the pillow more into her chest. "Well... I'm thinking a lot of things... I wanted to raise a family with Colin... But I want Autumn to be with her real father. On the other hand, I really like Colin, and I really like you too... I just don't know what to think..." She said.
Marcus sat on the end of the bed "Listen.....I love you more than I can express but...I can't just take you away from the man you really love..." He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "When I asked her to marry me she said yes but....When she said that I had a memory of.....Well...You would know....Sorry if this is confusing but you're the only person I feel I can actually talk to"

(That would be 0 xD )
"So by telling her that you used to serve me it ruined your marriage" she asked him

Tyler teleported them both to the beach. "Wait, do you have a swim suit Liara?" He asked.
"Swim suit?" She asled curiously not knowing what it was

Roman said:
"I see. You obviously couldn't have cared less about that letter." Hayate said, kissing Thana on the cheek
"Well he is here" Thana said softly to hayate as she smiled and felt his lips on her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"So by telling her that you used to serve me it ruined your marriage" she asked him

"Swim suit?" She asled curiously not knowing what it was

[/QUOTE]
Marcus blinked "Wha-What? I never said that but.............I remembered Hina's face....I just don't think I'm ready to get married and be a father" He said tears forming in his eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sat on the end of the bed "Listen.....I love you more than I can express but...I can't just take you away from the man you really love..." He said sadly
Celia buried her face in the pillow. "I know... But I don't want to lose you either. What am I supposed to do? Marry you both or something? I don't think that'll go over well..." She said.

TacoBadgers said:
(I'm just going to try another rp for now, I'll come back tomorrow when my head is straight. Bye.)
(Oh. Ok well tag me I have free characters if you want

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "Wha-What? I never said that but.............I remembered Hina's face....I just don't think I'm ready to get married and be a father" He said tears forming in his eyes
"Well I can't help you. I'm sorry but you have to figure this out." Thana said sorry to him

Celia buried her face in the pillow. "I know... But I don't want to lose you either. What am I supposed to do? Marry you both or something? I don't think that'll go over well..." She said.
William nodded "Well tell me......Which do you think you belong with?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back