• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William closed his eyes as reality hit him like a train "I see" He said standing up before walking out slamming the door behind him

William closed his eyes as reality hit him like a train "I see" He said standing up before walking out slamming the door behind him (I guess not xD )
Celia sighed as she watched him leave. "I hate making people sad... It hurts me... It hurts me so much..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara slowly walked to the edge curious of what it was like before she stepped in a shiver being sent up her as she yelled and jumped out of the water and ran bak ode rt tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled and held her tightly. "I see you don't like the watch either?" He asked. "I have wings, I can't get them wet."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That idiot can accept the facts" she said to him as she held onto hayate lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Thana, a confused look on his face, "What happened? Is he denying something?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed as she watched him leave. "I hate making people sad... It hurts me... It hurts me so much..." She said softly.

Tyler chuckled and held her tightly. "I see you don't like the watch either?" He asked. "I have wings, I can't get them wet."
(I'm crying over here xD )

Liara nuzzle tylers chest wondering what they would to because they both didn't want the water

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Thana, a confused look on his face, "What happened? Is he denying something?"
"That bone head won't accept the fact that his brother desided to hurt an unbelievably powerful being and suffered the concicuences" se said to hayate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nuzzle tylers chest wondering what they would to because they both didn't want the water

[/QUOTE]
Tyler tapped his chin. "Hey Liara, wanna bury our legs in the sand?" He asked, pointing at the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
(I know I know!)
(Wahhhh what should I doooooo)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Mitsu why? Did you think we where talking about Thana?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Did you post a CS for her? O.o )))

Tyler tapped his chin. "Hey Liara, wanna bury our legs in the sand?" He asked, pointing at the ground.
Liara looked down curiously wondering how that did that making he nod a little as she started to dig with her foot

Colin flinched as the door slammed "That probably woke the baby..." he said quietly before turning to Celia "I-I'm really sorry about all this..." he said with a sigh as he sat down. "If I was never around..." he sighed.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(Wahhhh what should I doooooo)
(I dunno but what she said was cold......Really cold)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Did you post a CS for her? O.o )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah I did but I'm sorry it's not on there because when I made her she was the daughter of ansom who was also nigh omnipotence but I didn't know that at the time so I didn't put it in there.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah I did but I'm sorry it's not on there because when I made her she was the daughter of ansom who was also nigh omnipotence but I didn't know that at the time so I didn't put it in there.)

[/QUOTE]
((( It's fine, I'm only messing with you~ In truth, I don't really care xD )))

Nonalaka said:
Colin flinched as the door slammed "That probably woke the baby..." he said quietly before turning to Celia "I-I'm really sorry about all this..." he said with a sigh as he sat down. "If I was never around..." he sighed.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia frowned. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." She said softly. "I love you... I just want to let you know that. I had to let him down easy... I just didn't know how." She said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's fine, I'm only messing with you~ In truth, I don't really care xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Wow thanks xD I thought you where gonna have me stop using her if her cs wasn't there xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(I dunno but what she said was cold......Really cold)
((She didn't mean to say it cold... But she had to give it to him straight! Plus it's true! William likes getting with women xD ))

Celia frowned. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you..." She said softly. "I love you... I just want to let you know that. I had to let him down easy... I just didn't know how." She said.
William looked at his child "I'm sorry....I tried" He said quietly

((She didn't mean to say it cold... But she had to give it to him straight! Plus it's true! William likes getting with women xD ))
(Harsh...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Wow thanks xD I thought you where gonna have me stop using her if her cs wasn't there xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( It's fine, however you will have to copy and paste the CS from the past RP, or create a new one at some point just so it's there xD You can obviously keep using your character~ )))

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at his child "I'm sorry....I tried" He said quietly

(Harsh...)
(What was I supposed to do? If William and Celia got back together, Colin would get really sad ;- ;)

(What was I supposed to do? If William and Celia got back together, Colin would get really sad ;- ;)
(Yeah I guess so)

William walked outside shoving an Angel over not caring anymore "Enjoy what precious time you have left Heaven"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's fine, however you will have to copy and paste the CS from the past RP, or create a new one at some point just so it's there xD You can obviously keep using your character~ )))

[/QUOTE]
Thank you it will probably be up some time tomorow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That bone head won't accept the fact that his brother desided to hurt an unbelievably powerful being and suffered the concicuences" se said to hayate

[/QUOTE]
"Oh. Well, that sucks... Hopefully he come to an understanding." Hayate said, before kissing her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back