• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Donny loved his new school so much, he was surprised he wasn't sick. He was scoping some majorly attractive elder women, and it perplexed him that most boys his age went for younger lasses. He got into his dorm and noticed it was empty. He searched all around before coming across the first signs of human/being life that was inside/around the school (depending on where you guys are) and noticed they were seemingly having a chat. Not knowing the lines of boundaries, he rudely interrupted their chat with a large and intruding "Hello?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara giggled happily as she held onto tyler and nuzzled him her tail wagging around happily as the man continued to stare at her thinking she was a master wit robotics.... Or a mutant

[/QUOTE]
The mans soda suddenly exploded in his face, soda flying everywhere on his body. "That'll teach you for gawking at my girlfriend..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then kissed hayate "don't worry baby. I'm still just getting used to the softness of the bed and the warmth of your body again" she said softly. I wasn't gone that long. But it feels like I was gone for years" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
A raven landed on the windowsill with a letter in it's beak

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The mans soda suddenly exploded in his face, soda flying everywhere on his body. "That'll teach you for gawking at my girlfriend..."
Liara watched the man curiously not knowing what happened as he got up shocked before quickly heading out to get napkins as Liara went back to hugging tyler

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "I will always love you Celia....Never forget that" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek as he stood up
Celia blushed and nodded. "Same here..." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then kissed hayate "don't worry baby. I'm still just getting used to the softness of the bed and the warmth of your body again" she said softly. I wasn't gone that long. But it feels like I was gone for years" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, but it sucks you have to wear those gloves now. Other than that, I was happy I could get to you in time before you were completely consumed by darkness...." Hayate said quietly.

When he inspected closer, he saw there was in fact no one there. Just when he had given up hope, he saw a messenger raven fly by. Maybe some new friends awaited. He turned into a raven himself, and drew up a letter that talked very big about him, and flew off to the window sill to inspect the area.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara watched the man curiously not knowing what happened as he got up shocked before quickly heading out to get napkins as Liara went back to hugging tyler

[/QUOTE]
Tyler watched as the movie started up. "It's starting..." He said softly to Liara.

(Timeskip?)

Celia blushed and nodded. "Same here..." She said softly.
William nodded "Raise her well" He said softly before starting to walk away

TacoBadgers said:
When he inspected closer, he saw there was in fact no one there. Just when he had given up hope, he saw a messenger raven fly by. Maybe some new friends awaited. He turned into a raven himself, and drew up a letter that talked very big about him, and flew off to the window sill to inspect the area.
(Uhh the Raven is in Oblivion)

Roman said:
"Yeah, but it sucks you have to wear those gloves now. Other than that, I was happy I could get to you in time before you were completely consumed by darkness...." Hayate said quietly.
Thana nodded as the crow from the window flew over and landed on her hip dropping te letter then flying off as Thana still looked at hayate "yeah. I'm glad you came for me love. I thought that If I killed like the darkness wanted me to it would go away. But it didn't" she said before finally frabing the letter and opening it

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Raise her well" He said softly before starting to walk away

(Uhh the Raven is in Oblivion)
Celia watched him leave as she sighed. "I-I don't know anything..." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as the crow from the window flew over and landed on her hip dropping te letter then flying off as Thana still looked at hayate "yeah. I'm glad you came for me love. I thought that If I killed like the darkness wanted me to it would go away. But it didn't" she said before finally frabing the letter and opening it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
The letter read 'The Man Who Can Defy Death' As if it wanted her to say those words

Tyler watched as the movie started up. "It's starting..." He said softly to Liara.
(Timeskip?)
(Yeah)

Liara smiled happily when the movie ended then looked at tyler excitedly "let's go some where els" she said happiy to him

"Anyone can pull out that sword. It isn't that hardest thing ever you know." Someone said quietly. Asuka blinked and turned towards the sound of the voice, but saw no one. Excalibur began to rapidly explain what he could do and how useful he was, which in all honesty, was a load of bullshit. He continued to talk for hours on end and Asuka yawned tiredly, this guy likes to hear himself talk doesn't he....I'll just...teleport away from here... She thought as she moved behind the small man and put the sword back into the pedestal. A bright light occurred suddenly and when it vanished, the small man was gone."Huh....now that that's done! He talked way to much..." Asuka muttered as she turned and began to walk out of the cave, humming a small tune as she exited the way she came from.

Celia watched him leave as she sighed. "I-I don't know anything..." She said.
William sighed "Don't say that" He said before opening the door not walking out "You know much more than me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah)
Liara smiled happily when the movie ended then looked at tyler excitedly "let's go some where els" she said happiy to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "Sure, we can go wherever you want love." He said.

Colin continued to rock her back and forth gently, trying to not overhear the conversation in the next room...the more he did....the more he felt like he was breaking a family... he sighed lightly.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
The letter read 'The Man Who Can Defy Death' As if it wanted her to say those words
Marcus" Thana said coldly as she set the letter down on her night stand not wanting to do any thing that involved him at the moment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as the crow from the window flew over and landed on her hip dropping te letter then flying off as Thana still looked at hayate "yeah. I'm glad you came for me love. I thought that If I killed like the darkness wanted me to it would go away. But it didn't" she said before finally frabing the letter and opening it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"That's why you never trust any evil motivation." Hayate said as he looked at the letter. "Who's that from?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Don't say that" He said before opening the door not walking out "You know much more than me"
Celia held a pillow. "Hey William... That's not what I mean... I don't know how I should feel..." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back