• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Good eye. I had got it cut right after I left fae the first time. I was rather tired of the longer hair."
Thana giggled and played with hayates hair "I stil think you looked cute with the long hair. But you also look more grown up and sweet wit the short hair" se said happily to him

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia sighed. "Just go along with it if she says your her father then go along with it... Do you not want her happy?" She asked.
William almost glared at her "I'm doing this so she will be happy and not wonder why her father abandoned her"

shortyshot8 said:
William almost glared at her "I'm doing this so she will be happy and not wonder why her father abandoned her"
Celia shuddered a bit. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't know..." She said. "Just try not to hurt her feelings... I can hear her when she cries and it makes me sad and I feel pain from sadness..."

Celia sighed. "Just go along with it if she says your her father then go along with it... Do you not want her happy?" She asked.

Tyler pointed at the tv screen. "It's like one of those shows but are a lot longer, cooler, and are played on a bigger screen." He said.
Liara smiled and nodded happily before licking tylers cheek "ok" she said excitement flooding her voice

Celia shuddered a bit. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't know..." She said. "Just try not to hurt her feelings... I can hear her when she cries and it makes me sad and I feel pain from sadness..."
William nodded "I know...." He said softly "God.......Why did I have to leave you..." He asked himself looking down "The best thing that ever happened to me and I lost it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and played with hayates hair "I stil think you looked cute with the long hair. But you also look more grown up and sweet wit the short hair" se said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
"That's what I was aiming for. A more... mature look." He said smiling as she played in his hair. "Also, it really doesn't matter if I cut it... It grows back quickly anyways."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know...." He said softly "God.......Why did I have to leave you..." He asked himself looking down "The best thing that ever happened to me and I lost it"
Celia blushed. "The BEST thing...? I wouldn't say the best thing... I'm really not that important." She said.

Roman said:
"That's what I was aiming for. A more... mature look." He said smiling as she played in his hair. "Also, it really doesn't matter if I cut it... It grows back quickly anyways."
Thana smiled as she layed wth him and played with his head wishing she could take te gloves off and feel his hair on her fingers instead of the velvet "yeah" she said softly to him

Asuka stood in the clearing and whistled,"I should be practicing like Akki-san told me but.....I'm tired." She said as she walked around, peeking out from behind trees and looking under rocks. Her arms were still ablaze as she walked around, waving them up and down as she walked."I'm totally practicing right now! I'm practicing on how to walk and talk and...yeah." Asuka said slowly as she lifted her arms up before firing a stream of shots at a nearby tree, watching it knock down and fall to the ground. She hurried away from that area before she walked into a cave."Oooo.....I wonder what's in here.." She said quietly as she ventured further inside, looking around at everything as she did. A faint glow could be seen towards the end of the cave and Asuka hurriedly walked towards in. There, sticking out of the ground from a pedestal, was a sword that was as mighty as ever. She tilted her head as she went over to it and circled the sword,"Huh....I wonder why this is here..." She asked quietly as she stopped in front of the sword before grabbing the hilt with two hands and pulling it out with ease. A gasp could be heard within the cave when she did,"Oh no....she did it...she's in trouble now..." Different voices could be heard as the pedestal began to glow brightly before bursting out and fading away. There, in the center, stood a small man with a cane in his hand."Hello! I have come to tell you, that you have pulled out the mighty Excalibur! You should feel honored!" He spoke as he walked back and forth in front of her. Asuka stared down at him before looking at the sword,"So I actually pulled this thing out? How cool!" She exclaimed happily before mutters came from within the cave."No it's not....just wait...hell annoy you till you want to die..." They said before fading away. She looked back down towards the man to see him dancing happily. Asuka had no idea what was going on, but she decided Togo with it.

tumblr_nm3fmovc5D1rm75fro1_540.gif

tumblr_nm3fmovc5D1rm75fro2_540.gif

tumblr_nm3fmovc5D1rm75fro3_540.gif

(( To be continued... ))

Celia blushed. "The BEST thing...? I wouldn't say the best thing... I'm really not that important." She said.
William looked at her "But you were....Mitsu ended up killing me once and her mother killed me the second time but you....You even let me go to Mitsu no matter how much it hurt you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara smiled and nodded happily before licking tylers cheek "ok" she said excitement flooding her voice

[/QUOTE]
Tyler took her hand and teleported her into the seats of a nearby theater. He came in the theater with a box of popcorn, sitting next to her. "So I'm guessing this is your first movie?" He asked Liara.

Nonalaka said:
Colin frowned, what could he say?, this is what William wanted... "shh, don't cry..." he said as he rocked her very gently.
Autumn sniffled as she curled herself up in Colin's arms, holding on to his arm tightly.

Tyler took her hand and teleported her into the seats of a nearby theater. He came in the theater with a box of popcorn, sitting next to her. "So I'm guessing this is your first movie?" He asked Liara.
Liara looked around excitedly before looking over to tyler and nodding before hugging him happily "mhm" she said to him before noticing a man about two rows back staring at er because of her ears and tail

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "But you were....Mitsu ended up killing me once and her mother killed me the second time but you....You even let me go to Mitsu no matter how much it hurt you"
Celia blushed more and more, looking away. "W-Well... I wouldn't mind suffering a little for a friend..."

Celia blushed more and more, looking away. "W-Well... I wouldn't mind suffering a little for a friend..."
William nodded "I know" He said quietly "Do you hate me?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara looked around excitedly before looking over to tyler and nodding before hugging him happily "mhm" she said to him before noticing a man about two rows back staring at er because of her ears and tail

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked up at the man as if he just shot him a look saying, got a problem with cosplayers? Cause I could snap your neck... Before hugging Liara back.

(I'm not doubting Tyler could do that knowing he was able to tie Akira
xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "I know" He said quietly "Do you hate me?" He asked
Celia shook her head. "Of course not Will. I could never hate you."

Tyler looked up at the man as if he just shot him a look saying, got a problem with cosplayers? Cause I could snap your neck... Before hugging Liara back.
xD )

Liara giggled happily as she held onto tyler and nuzzled him her tail wagging around happily as the man continued to stare at her thinking she was a master wit robotics.... Or a mutant

(I'm not doubting Tyler could do that knowing he was able to tie Akira xD )
((( Technically Tyler tied with himself, due to Akira using the exact same power output as him along with the exact same techniques. )))

xD )

William smiled a little "I will always love you Celia....Never forget that" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek as he stood up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she layed wth him and played with his head wishing she could take te gloves off and feel his hair on her fingers instead of the velvet "yeah" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "Well this isn't as fun as it usually is. Laying in bed is usually all fun and laughter, now it seems... sad."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Technically Tyler tied with himself, due to Akira using the exact same power output as him along with the exact same techniques. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Hmm... True... Well still wouldn't doubt it :3))

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "Well this isn't as fun as it usually is. Laying in bed is usually all fun and laughter, now it seems... sad."
Thana giggled then kissed hayate "don't worry baby. I'm still just getting used to the softness of the bed and the warmth of your body again" she said softly. I wasn't gone that long. But it feels like I was gone for years" she said softly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back