• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded and smiled. "I know right?! The car was all like, woosh, and we were like WAHHH!!! Yeah..." He said, laughing a little nervously at how stupid he just sounded. "Anyway, what do you want to do next?" He asked as they got out of the car.
Ivory smiled at Tyler's description. "Your so cute when you act like that..." She kissed him passionately as she walked them towards the ride's exit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pixel nodded. "I understand... I would like it if you showed me your emotions sometime. I bet your smile is really pretty." He said plainly, as he were stating a fact.
''hm? do you have a crush on me or something?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
0OtGYSs.gif

Lunáríá Von Soulis

Luna stood on the rooftop of the high school's main building. Her freshly cold gaze hovered over the pathetic bodies wandering the campus before her eyes. Her power surged through her nervous system, pushing back and forth with her opposing abilities. With an empty mind, a frozen heart, and peace being a mere ideal, Luna shifted her attention ever so carefully, towards one of the schools buildings. She could sense him. She knew he was there, alongside someone that wasnt her sibling. On the other hand, she couldnt sense her sibling as strongly as she had sensed before, meaning she had to be at the ridiculous Estate.

Gritting her teeth almost impatiently, Luna extended her right hand and parted her lips, mouthing words unheard by any but her. In these words, a faint glow emitted from her hand, extended towards the dorm buildings. Tilting her head ever so slightly to the right, she said but one word. "Fire."

Immediately a large blast of mixed light shot out from her hand and hit the side of the building. Rather than destroying it right away, the light disappeared, everything silent for mere seconds. Yet, as soon as Luna dropped her hand, an explosion took place right at the heart of the building, thus allowing her to straighten her head. "No more hiding."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Upon sensing an explosion occur within the school, Akira vanished from the Exceed dimension, appearing in the courtyard. He looked at the damages, then to Luna. He spoke♅...

“ What the fuck, Luna? ”

tumblr_megepeus0g1qfc5fgo5_r1_400_zpslrk7bqgf.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stopped her "I will be there in just a few minutes just...Get William there please" He said in a pained voice but it was clear he was healing
Kagura closed her eyes and nodded "alright but if I find you dead I'll loose it" she said before standing up and teleporting to William "you need to come with me" she said, making it sound like he had no choice.

Nonalaka said:
"We could just go back to the school..." she said checking the time "It is starting to get late I guess" she said before smiling over at him "I don't mean I'm not having fun or anything."
Akito chuckled. "I agree it is getting late let's head back" he said smiling at her

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura closed her eyes and nodded "alright but if I find you dead I'll loose it" she said before standing up and teleporting to William "you need to come with me" she said, making it sound like he had no choice.
William looked shocked "Uhh okay?" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm? do you have a crush on me or something?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel shook his head. "No... Yes...? I don't know... I just wanted to know what your smile looked like, is that too much to ask?" He asked.

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled at Tyler's description. "Your so cute when you act like that..." She kissed him passionately as she walked them towards the ride's exit.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler's eyes widened with surprise as he blushed. The kiss had surprised him at first, but he kissed her back softly.

Pixel shook his head. "No... Yes...? I don't know... I just wanted to know what your smile looked like, is that too much to ask?" He asked.
*Sefia smiled a little*

''hmpf...ur pretty funny...you know that?''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname slowly nodded his head. "That sounds-" Kaname's words were cut off by an explosion in the direction of which they had came from. The school? Why the school? At first, Kaname thought it was his supposed pathetic excuse of a past father. Until- "Camilla we need to leave here."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla had also heard the explosion in the distance as she instinctively moved a bit closer to him and frowned, she looked at him and nodded "I agree" she said quietly, unsettled by the awful noise

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia smiled a little*
''hmpf...ur pretty funny...you know that?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled back and blushed a little when he saw her smile. "Thanks. Where are we going anyway?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura cloned herself and had her clone stand next to Sam "I will get Marcus or at least his brother to come, the baby should at least be able to meet its dad or uncle" she says as she teleports off before teleporting next to Marcus and looking at him "you kinda need to come with me Marcus" she says.
@shortyshot8
Sam whined. "I don't wanna have a baby anymore... This shit hurts" she says coverering her face @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "I agree it is getting late let's head back" he said smiling at her
Ilaani turned on her heel and started walking out of the building "Alright, let's go!" She said with a smile.

Roman said:
"We fed our fish-baby for the first time. How cool is that?" Kaz asked, smiling happily. He then let out a yawn and sighed, "Oh. I guess I'm calling it a night."
"Okay. You can take me room, I'll sleep on the couch." Yoshino said as she put the container of food down and went over to the couch. She jumped on it and hugged her large panda to her chest happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Uhh okay?" He said nervously
Kagura slowly looked ur him "I don't have a choice, I wanted to get Marcus but he told me to get you" she huffed and looked away, her arms crossed.

Mayyflower said:
Sam whined. "I don't wanna have a baby anymore... This shit hurts" she says coverering her face @shortyshot8
The clone grabbed her hand and smiled encouragingly "you can do it, it'll be awesome" she said, the Cline seeming more cheery then the normal.

Pixel smiled back and blushed a little when he saw her smile. "Thanks. Where are we going anyway?" He asked.
''im going home''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im going home''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Oh... Where is home exactly?" He asked.

Luna shifted an emotionless gaze towards the now present Akira. "Oh? You came alone? Where's your new female friend? I wanted to meet her." Luna flipped her hair off from her shoulder, slowly turning to face the direction of which Akira stood. "It isnt polite to say my name so leisurely." Luna growled under her breath placing her hands in the air, examining them. "You really annoy me. I wanted to play with these idiots that live here too."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla had also heard the explosion in the distance as she instinctively moved a bit closer to him and frowned, she looked at him and nodded "I agree" she said quietly, unsettled by the awful noise
Kaname glanced over his shoulder to look at her. She was afraid. She looked to him for help. Shifting his gaze back towards the direction of the school, Kaname held out his hand to her. "Come on."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Luna shifted an emotionless gaze towards the now present Akira. "Oh? You came alone? Where's your new female friend? I wanted to meet her." Luna flipped her hair off from her shoulder, slowly turning to face the direction of which Akira stood. "It isnt polite to say my name so leisurely." Luna growled under her breath placing her hands in the air, examining them. "You really annoy me. I wanted to play with these idiots that live here too."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira's released his purple lighting as the ground began trembling under his feet. He replied to Luna as he turned his body to face her, an angered presence being easily sensed from him♅...

“ I'm not as tolerant towards you as I was before. You're a lower being, know your place when addressing me, Demon. ”

7684716611a12707400496l_zpse6accc9d.jpg

((( Going off for a little while. Got some stuff to take care of. )))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani turned on her heel and started walking out of the building "Alright, let's go!" She said with a smile.
Akito chuckled and shook his head and started walking with her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname glanced over his shoulder to look at her. She was afraid. She looked to him for help. Shifting his gaze back towards the direction of the school, Kaname held out his hand to her. "Come on."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him then his hand before nodding and taking it, holding his hand probably a bit too tight, not that she was thinking on that her mind was elsewhere, she just wanted to ho home, last time that there were big explosions as nymphs are very easily startled Camilla hid underwater until the event was over but she wasn't near the ocean like last time so she couldn't hide from such things.

Mayyflower said:
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura slowly looked ur him "I don't have a choice, I wanted to get Marcus but he told me to get you" she huffed and looked away, her arms crossed.

The clone grabbed her hand and smiled encouragingly "you can do it, it'll be awesome" she said, the Cline seeming more cheery then the normal.
William sighed "Let's just go" He said looking down

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled and shook his head and started walking with her.
"...why are you shaking your head like that?" She asked as she noticed him doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back