• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May was sleeping still, she breathed heavily and groaned quietly, she was most likely having a bad dream

Akito smiled. "What would you like to do now?" He asks softly
"Uhm...I don't mind really" she said with a smile before shrugging.

Slaxt said:
Sora coughs up some water and looks up at her. "Whale.... Nice tew meet yew Naomi...." He smiles and gets up slowly.
Naomi:*she nods her head, smiling happily* vawy nice!

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fish-Baby does have an odd ring to it and it does sound funny." Yoshino said with a smile as she stared at the fish.
"I don't know where the idea of fish-baby came from, but it is hilarious." Kaz said smiling. He put a arm around Yoshino and chuckled, "Now. What about fish food for our fish-baby?"

Aeron said:
Ivory squealed as she saw how high it was going and threw her arms around Tyler, her hands accidentally holding on to his wings as she hugged him. "Ooh, Im not ready for this..." She laughed in excitement and fright.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler let out a loud moan and blushed furiously before he shook his head furiously. "W-Wings..." He said to Ivory, hopping she noticed what she was doing.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at him and tilts her head as she snaps her fingers and the water in the rivers start talking to the animals, the animals digging and searching and a frog hops through their window croaking as it lets out a mouth full of gold* Go sell it. I want a family house Jay. Not a dorm room with a kitchen living room and bedroom.
Jay looks at the frog and takes gold, putting it in his pocket. "Ok... Come on." He says, finished getting dressed, opting for a shirt and tie since they were going house hunting. He holds out a hand for her to take.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was still flying before going wide eyed "D-Dammit....Why now!?!" He yelled in pain as he began plummeting to the ground
*Himeragi closed her eyes not knowing Marcus just fell*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at her "a-are you OK?" She asks nervously.
Sam looked at Kagura, "I think the baby is coming" she says as another discomfort hit her stomach

Mayyflower said:
May was sleeping still, she breathed heavily and groaned quietly, she was most likely having a bad dream

Akito smiled. "What would you like to do now?" He asks softly
Han sighed, "Maybe I should wake her up... I don't think she's having the best of dreams." He said, gently tapping her arm.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler let out a loud moan and blushed furiously before he shook his head furiously. "W-Wings..." He said to Ivory, hopping she noticed what she was doing.
Ivory heard him and was confused untill she felt his wings under her hand. "Oh! Im sorry, love..." She said rapidly as she let go, just as the car reached the top of the climb.

Pixel looked out the window before following her. "Wait... I never caught your name..." He said. "I'm Pixel."
''....my name is Sefia One''

*She said as she exited the library continued to walk*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname listened to her question, before trailing his gaze over towards the rest of the park. He observed the children running about, playing tag, some even holding hands with their-. Kaname drew his attention elsewhere, his smile disappearing. Shifting his gaze back to Camilla, he nodded."It's nice."

[/QUOTE]
"What's your favourite part about the park?" She asked her small smile still present "My favourite part is the pond!" She said happily "Cause I can talk to the ducks!" She continued with a chuckle.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the frog and takes gold, putting it in his pocket. "Ok... Come on." He says, finished getting dressed, opting for a shirt and tie since they were going house hunting. He holds out a hand for her to take.
Rain:*she nodded and took his hand, smiling with slight excitement at the thought of being able to go house hunting with him*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''....my name is Sefia One''
*She said as she exited the library continued to walk*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel walked out of the library next to her. "Umm... Is it cool if I hang out with you?" He asked. "I'm bored."

Nonalaka said:
"What's your favourite part about the park?" She asked her small smile still present "My favourite part is the pond!" She said happily "Cause I can talk to the ducks!" She continued with a chuckle.
Kaname mumbled to himself for a few moments. His favorite part? Scanning the premises once more, he answered in a low whisper. "Nature." He then closed his gaze, befire reopening them and looking at Camilla. "Talk to ducks?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Kagura, "I think the baby is coming" she says as another discomfort hit her stomach
Kagura ummedietly teleported them to the hospital and looked at her "should I get Marcus?" She asks.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi closed her eyes not knowing Marcus just fell*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus slammed into the ground making it shatter as he groaned in pain

Aeron said:
Ivory heard him and was confused untill she felt his wings under her hand. "Oh! Im sorry, love..." She said rapidly as she let go, just as the car reached the top of the climb.
Tyler smiled at her as the ride descended. "It's fineeeeeeee!!!!" He said as he squealed with joy, enjoying the thrill of going through twists and loops.

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm...I don't mind really" she said with a smile before shrugging.
Akito smirked at her. "Let's play....." He hummed as he looked around. "Yea I don't know either" he sighed with a small chuckle

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Maybe I should wake her up... I don't think she's having the best of dreams." He said, gently tapping her arm.
May frowned. "Hmmm" she mumbled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled. "Cool." He said as he fiddled with his blade again. "So what do you like to so for fun?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slammed into the ground making it shatter as he groaned in pain
*At this point Himeragi only just stared at the sky not giving a fk whats going on around her*

Roman said:
"I don't know where the idea of fish-baby came from, but it is hilarious." Kaz said smiling. He put a arm around Yoshino and chuckled, "Now. What about fish food for our fish-baby?"
"Fish food coming up for out fish-baby!" Yoshino said with a chuckled before she snapped her fingers, a container of fish food appearing next to her. She picked it up and began to put some inside, watching as the fish swam up and ate the pieces it saw.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nodded and took his hand, smiling with slight excitement at the thought of being able to go house hunting with him*
Jay opens the door to the dorm, giving it one last look as he sighs. "Okay I guess..." He mumbles as he closes the door behind him.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura ummedietly teleported them to the hospital and looked at her "should I get Marcus?" She asks.
Sam looked at kagura. "I don't know, gosh this is the fucking worst. I might pass out" she says as the doctors came in

Pixel smiled. "Cool." He said as he fiddled with his blade again. "So what do you like to so for fun?" He asked.
''hmmm...well i just watch YouTube...get some laughs off of it''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back