• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May snuggled up to her llama, almost falling for cd the bed. "Opps" she chuckled at herself when she balanced herself
Han snores quietly, not hearing a thing going on.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla held out her finger close to the plant, remembering what she was taught about these flying creatures being scared of t movements, eventually one landed on her finger and another landed on not her finger like she had planned, but her nose, causing her to let out a small sneeze, scaring it off. "Aww" she pouted a bit but noticed the butterfly on her hand remained "Look!" She chimed as she held it out him "A flutterfly" she paused "no,...wait..." she furrowed her brow before smiling "Butterfly!"
Kaname leaned back up against a nearby tree while watching her interact with the butterflies. When she sneezed, he chuckled, and just about burst into laughter when he heard her say flutterfly. Instead, a cheesy grin was on his lips when she got it correct without his help. Nodding approvingly, he clapped. "You got it right."

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs suddenly in the closet, putting her clothes on* So perverted... *says sighing but just a hint lovingly*
Jay sits up and sighs. "Oh come on don't be like that, I was having fun." He whines as he lays back down in the bed. "I'm not getting dressed."

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she shrugs and makes water wrap around it while in his hand, glowing and it falls away, healed* there.. Whats yer name??
Sora tilts his head to the side. "Yew dun't remembur me?" He says frowning a bit.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi curled up more*
''just leave me alone please...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned more "No......I'm not going to leave you to suffer......I know how that feels"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned more "No......I'm not going to leave you to suffer......I know how that feels"
''my suffering just now only started when you came...why couldnt you just leave me at peace when i was just staring off into space?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia blushed a tiny bit as she closed one eye in reflex to him poking her cheek*
''thats not what i meant...explaining these kinds of things to a boy is...hard alright?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel folded his arms behind his head and leaned back in the chair. "I'm sorry. I wish I could help you somehow." He said, looking up at the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed again as he poked her side,"I don't know. I don't think I was thinking about using my powers to get the fish bowl."
"I used my impressive aim to get our fish.... baby." Kaz said before laughing. "Fish-Baby cracks me up, it's just so unnatural." He Said chuckling.

BlueHawk said:
Jay sits up and sighs. "Oh come on don't be like that, I was having fun." He whines as he lays back down in the bed. "I'm not getting dressed."
Rain: No more rewards if you don't.

Aeron said:
Ivory clapped as Tyler beat the game and nearly squealed as he gave her the wings. "Now we can be the same!" She laughed as she put them on. Shadows began crawled over it and sink into it, turning them black. She looked over at the wings and looked at Tyler."Never mind..." She laughed as she shook them around, making them flap. "At least the match my hair!" She said as she hugged Tyler.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler hugged her back. "I'm glad you like it! What do you want to do next?" He asked happily as he smiled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my suffering just now only started when you came...why couldnt you just leave me at peace when i was just staring off into space?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What? Yo-You're kidding" He said sadly not wanting to believe it

Mayyflower said:
May sat up and giggled a bit at him snoring before moving to the other side and falling asleep
(( Time skip ^~^ ))

Jennete said:
Naomi: Caldia knows you. I'm not Caldia.
Sora looks at her a bit confused before realizing her hair has changed color. "Ohh... Sowwy." He chuckles and pokes her in the face. "I'm Sora, nice tu meet yew!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel folded his arms behind his head and leaned back in the chair. "I'm sorry. I wish I could help you somehow." He said, looking up at the ceiling.
''its okay...i can help myself''

*She said as her blush faded*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler hugged her back. "I'm glad you like it! What do you want to do next?" He asked happily as he smiled.
"We could...go on a roller caster?" She said suggestively as they walked down the little walkway of games.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What? Yo-You're kidding" He said sadly not wanting to believe it
*Himeragi remained silent hoping he'd just leave already*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi remained silent hoping he'd just leave already*

[/QUOTE]
A tear rolled down his cheek "Fine" He said standing up "I'll just leave you alone then" He said as he began to fly away

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs and sits up, reaching for his pants. "Let me think of today's thing to do." He says as he begins to get dressed.
Rain:*she smirks* Finding a house. We need a place for Naomi and Caldia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back