• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*At this point Himeragi only just stared at the sky not giving a fk whats going on around her*

[/QUOTE]
(Liek a baws xD )

Roman said:
Roman nodded at Snow and peeled Miyuki off of himself. "Looks like you can both go." He said happily. "Follow daddy!" Roman said as he walked toward the door.
Assana:*smiles and follows happily*

Miyuki:*flies along, both in matching dresses*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...well i just watch YouTube...get some laughs off of it''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel rose a eyebrow. "But I thought one of your sisters said you were emotionless... How can you laugh if you don't feel happiness and joy?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked at her. "Let's play....." He hummed as he looked around. "Yea I don't know either" he sighed with a small chuckle

May frowned. "Hmmm" she mumbled
Han yawned a little, "You look like you were having a nightmare. Everything okay?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled at her as the ride descended. "It's fineeeeeeee!!!!" He said as he squealed with joy, enjoying the thrill of going through twists and loops.
Ivory closed her eyes as she felt herself fall, and screamed in delight as the cat swooped in turns and loops. She laughed as the car came to a stop. "That was insane!" She laughed as she pushed the seatbelt off her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Pixel rose a eyebrow. "But I thought one of your sisters said you were emotionless... How can you laugh if you don't feel happiness and joy?" He asked.
''well it seemed just not in public. i found that i dont expose my emotions in public only in my own home or my free time''

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at kagura. "I don't know, gosh this is the fucking worst. I might pass out" she says as the doctors came in
Kagura cloned herself and had her clone stand next to Sam "I will get Marcus or at least his brother to come, the baby should at least be able to meet its dad or uncle" she says as she teleports off before teleporting next to Marcus and looking at him "you kinda need to come with me Marcus" she says.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well it seemed just not in public. i found that i dont expose my emotions in public only in my own home or my free time''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel scratched his chin. "I see... What's so bad about showing your emotions in public?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname mumbled to himself for a few moments. His favorite part? Scanning the premises once more, he answered in a low whisper. "Nature." He then closed his gaze, befire reopening them and looking at Camilla. "Talk to ducks?"

[/QUOTE]
"So all of it" she giggled before nodding "Yes!, I can talk with animals who live in or near water" she said with a smile as she waved at the ducks across the park as the quacked in response.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura cloned herself and had her clone stand next to Sam "I will get Marcus or at least his brother to come, the baby should at least be able to meet its dad or uncle" she says as she teleports off before teleporting next to Marcus and looking at him "you kinda need to come with me Marcus" she says.
@shortyshot8
Marcus looked up unable to speak blood coming out of his mouth

WeirdPrincess said:
"Fish food coming up for out fish-baby!" Yoshino said with a chuckled before she snapped her fingers, a container of fish food appearing next to her. She picked it up and began to put some inside, watching as the fish swam up and ate the pieces it saw.
"We fed our fish-baby for the first time. How cool is that?" Kaz asked, smiling happily. He then let out a yawn and sighed, "Oh. I guess I'm calling it a night."

BlueHawk said:
Jay opens the door to the dorm, giving it one last look as he sighs. "Okay I guess..." He mumbles as he closes the door behind him.
Rain:*she kisses him slowly and whispers* We are a family.. Not a traditional one sure but... I will never let my girl grow up without a home *she whispers thinking of her past*

Aeron said:
Ivory closed her eyes as she felt herself fall, and screamed in delight as the cat swooped in turns and loops. She laughed as the car came to a stop. "That was insane!" She laughed as she pushed the seatbelt off her.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler nodded and smiled. "I know right?! The car was all like, woosh, and we were like WAHHH!!! Yeah..." He said, laughing a little nervously at how stupid he just sounded. "Anyway, what do you want to do next?" He asked as they got out of the car.

Jennete said:
Assana:*smiles and follows happily*
Miyuki:*flies along, both in matching dresses*
"We'll be back, Snow. Don't do anything out of the ordinary, while I'm out!" Roman shouted to her as he made his way outside.

Pixel scratched his chin. "I see... What's so bad about showing your emotions in public?" He asked.
''i dunno...i just want them unseen''

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked at her. "Let's play....." He hummed as he looked around. "Yea I don't know either" he sighed with a small chuckle

May frowned. "Hmmm" she mumbled
"We could just go back to the school..." she said checking the time "It is starting to get late I guess" she said before smiling over at him "I don't mean I'm not having fun or anything."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked up unable to speak blood coming out of his mouth
Kagura looked at him with a shocked look "I'd use my healing magic but I barely use it on this kind of stuff" she says quietly and kneeled down next to him and examined him to find out how to help him.

0OtGYSs.gif

Lunáríá Von Soulis

Luna stood on the rooftop of the high school's main building. Her freshly cold gaze hovered over the pathetic bodies wandering the campus before her eyes. Her power surged through her nervous system, pushing back and forth with her opposing abilities. With an empty mind, a frozen heart, and peace being a mere ideal, Luna shifted her attention ever so carefully, towards one of the schools buildings. She could sense him. She knew he was there, alongside someone that wasnt her sibling. On the other hand, she couldnt sense her sibling as strongly as she had sensed before, meaning she had to be at the ridiculous Estate.

Gritting her teeth almost impatiently, Luna extended her right hand and parted her lips, mouthing words unheard by any but her. In these words, a faint glow emitted from her hand, extended towards the dorm buildings. Tilting her head ever so slightly to the right, she said but one word. "Fire."

Immediately a large blast of mixed light shot out from her hand and hit the side of the building. Rather than destroying it right away, the light disappeared, everything silent for mere seconds. Yet, as soon as Luna dropped her hand, an explosion took place right at the heart of the building, thus allowing her to straighten her head. "No more hiding."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at him with a shocked look "I'd use my healing magic but I barely use it on this kind of stuff" she says quietly and kneeled down next to him and examined him to find out how to help him.
Marcus managed to squeeze out "Get...William....I will be fine"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...i just want them unseen''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "I understand... I would like it if you showed me your emotions sometime. I bet your smile is really pretty." He said plainly, as he were stating a fact.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she kisses him slowly and whispers* We are a family.. Not a traditional one sure but... I will never let my girl grow up without a home *she whispers thinking of her past*
Jay hugs her and sighs. "I know, let's go find a house." He says as he pulls away and takes her hand, walking down the steps. @Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennete said:
Naomi:*she nods her head, smiling happily* vawy nice!
Sora looks at her and smiles widely. "So mai pwincess whom shall we prank?" He says jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
"So all of it" she giggled before nodding "Yes!, I can talk with animals who live in or near water" she said with a smile as she waved at the ducks across the park as the quacked in response.
Kaname slowly nodded his head. "That sounds-" Kaname's words were cut off by an explosion in the direction of which they had came from. The school? Why the school? At first, Kaname thought it was his supposed pathetic excuse of a past father. Until- "Camilla we need to leave here."

LunaCrosby said:
"William.. are you sure?" She asked before trying to heal him, hoping it would do at least something.
Marcus stopped her "I will be there in just a few minutes just...Get William there please" He said in a pained voice but it was clear he was healing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back