• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stared at her for a few moments. He could trust the barrier, right? Not that he enjoyed counting on it, but this was more than just about him. Sighing, Kaname nodded his head in agreement. " I'll be fine." Kaname then gently pat her on the head, a gentle smile forcing its way on his lips. "When I pick you back up, we can go get more ice cream."

[/QUOTE]
She sighed lightly and nodded "if you say so" she replied, letting out the smallest of smiles as he patted her head "Okay, but you gotta promise you'll not get hurt badly"

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckles. "Okayyy" he says
Smiling at her
She smiles back before placing her hands in her pockets as she walked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino immediately sat up and blushed,"S-Sure...I guess so." She said as she looked at him.
Kaz sat down next to her, his blush still visible. He smiled a little, before saying, "This is nice. Spending time with my new girlfriend and all..." he said in a soft tone.

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. The doctors told Sam to relax and calm down, she breathed in and out and pushed calmly. (Time skip, cause it's weird being in labor @shortyshot8 )
LunaCrosby said:
Marcus charged through the door fully healed panting

Nonalaka said:
She sighed lightly and nodded "if you say so" she replied, letting out the smallest of smiles as he patted her head "Okay, but you gotta promise you'll not get hurt badly"

As they arrived at the school Akito yawned. "I'm so freaking tired." He says smiling as he yawned

shortyshot8 said:
Sam was olding the baby. "Jeez" she said jumping a bit.

Mayyflower said:
As they arrived at the school Akito yawned. "I'm so freaking tired." He says smiling as he yawned

Marcus looked at her a smile coming over his face before he slowly walked over "Hey there" He said looking at Sam

shortyshot8 said:
Mayyflower said:

Kagura was in the corner, still having a fear of children as she stared with a terrified look.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura was in the corner, still having a fear of children as she stared with a terrified look.
Marcus looked at her "Uhh......" He said before shaking his head

Sam sat up and looked at kagura. "Your a freaking pussy kagura" she chuckled. "You have been with Kelsey all day, and you have been in okay with it all day" she huffed and smiled a little @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't judge me, I'm scared of children" she said quietly and was pretty much hugging the wall.
Mayyflower said:
Sam sat up and looked at kagura. "Your a freaking pussy kagura" she chuckled. "You have been with Kelsey all day, and you have been in okay with it all day" she huffed and smiled a little @LunaCrosby
Marcus sighed before looking at Sam "How are you feeling?" He asked softly

Mayyflower said:

Ilaani covered her mouth to stifle a yawn "Jeez stop spreading the yawn" she laughed "I guess I better get going then" she said as her hands returned to her pockets "I had fun today, thanks...I'll see ya around I guess" she said with smile and a small wave as she began to walk away.

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat up and looked at kagura. "Your a freaking pussy kagura" she chuckled. "You have been with Kelsey all day, and you have been in okay with it all day" she huffed and smiled a little @shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed before looking at Sam "How are you feeling?" He asked softly
Sam huffed. "I'm tired" she says smiling a weak smile.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes because keeping my distance from Kelsey is me being fine" she said and got a sour look "and I can't help my fear" she says quietly.
@shortyshot8
Sam rolled her eyes. "Childish, there not scary" she huffed. "But it's okay" she huffed

Roman said:
Kaz sat down next to her, his blush still visible. He smiled a little, before saying, "This is nice. Spending time with my new girlfriend and all..." he said in a soft tone.
"I suppose it is....though instead of girlfriend, it's boyfriend for me." Yoshino chuckled softly as she continued to hug the bear."Do you....wanna go up to my room? It's more comfortable then this couch and all..."she said softly as she blushed even more.

tumblr_neumcjmwGr1th0hoco1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes because keeping my distance from Kelsey is me being fine" she said and got a sour look "and I can't help my fear" she says quietly.
@shortyshot8
Mayyflower said:

Sam rolled her eyes. "Childish, there not scary" she huffed. "But it's okay" she huffed
Marcus nodded "Damn....Sorry I missed it" He said softly before looking at the child "Hmmmm"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani covered her mouth to stifle a yawn "Jeez stop spreading the yawn" she laughed "I guess I better get going then" she said as her hands returned to her pockets "I had fun today, thanks...I'll see ya around I guess" she said with smile and a small wave as she began to walk away.
Akita waved back and walked away. "Bye" he says to himself

The next morning Ilaani sat in the courtyard, her face pale as she looked around occasionally like she was watching for something or someone.

((Ilaani is now free if anyone wants to interact with her ;v;))

Mayyflower said:

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Damn....Sorry I missed it" He said softly before looking at the child "Hmmmm"
Kagura looked at Sam then froze when Kelsey leaped onto Kaguras back "get off demon!" she said, her eyes wide as she struggled.

shortyshot8 said:
Sam shrugged. "It's okay" she says looking down at the baby. "Just think" she chuckled. "She won't be a baby much longer" she said softly before handing her to Marcus.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "It's okay" she says looking down at the baby. "Just think" she chuckled. "She won't be a baby much longer" she said softly before handing her to Marcus.
Marcus smiled and held her "This is crazy" He said to himself before looking at Sam "She has your eyes"

Nonalaka said:

Kaname stared at her for a few moments while retracting his hand from her head as she spoke. Was she really worried about him? His gae didnt waver from her, but soon enough he shut his eyelids over his irises and smiled. While doing so, he raised his right hand to raise his hair off his forhead as he spoke. "I'll be alright."

giphy.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and held her "This is crazy" He said to himself before looking at Sam "She has your eyes"
Sam smiled. "Oh is that right?" She says as she gets up looks at her eyes. "I guess your right." She says smiling. "What should her name be.?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Oh is that right?" She says as she gets up looks at her eyes. "I guess your right." She says smiling. "What should her name be.?" She asks softly
Marcus smiled "Hmmm........" He said thinking of a name for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back