• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Hmmm........" He said thinking of a name for her
Sam Stood up and changed her clothes. "Gosh that was the worst, but it was worth it"'she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Sam Stood up and changed her clothes. "Gosh that was the worst, but it was worth it"'she huffed
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah" He said happily "Hmm.....I wonder where Roman is"

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Yeah" He said happily "Hmm.....I wonder where Roman is"
@Roman
Sam shrugged. "I don't know who that is" she chuckled. "But what about Riley?" She suggests. "Maybe" she says as she plays with her fingers

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "I don't know who that is" she chuckled. "But what about Riley?" She suggests. "Maybe" she says as she plays with her fingers
Marcus smiled "That would be awesome!" He said happily

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stared at her for a few moments while retracting his hand from her head as she spoke. Was she really worried about him? His gae didnt waver from her, but soon enough he shut his eyelids over his irises and smiled. While doing so, he raised his right hand to raise his hair off his forhead as he spoke. "I'll be alright."

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
She looked back at him, blinking occasionally before she smiled up at him, her expression softened a little "Alright, I believe you" she said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Levi walks into the cafe and heads to the counter to order herself a muffin and a mocha.
Alastair stirred the sugar in his tea as he sat down at the table."I wonder whatever happened to the tournament that was suppose to happen....oh well. I'll worry about it later." He said.

* you see someone walk to a secluded place in the woods you follow* Lucas: ok lets start *he becomes enveloped in bone*

Nonalaka said:
She looked back at him, blinking occasionally before she smiled up at him, her expression softened a little "Alright, I believe you" she said quietly.
Kaname lowered his hand and sighed, taking his free hand away into his pocket. "I should go ahead and take you then." With her hand in his, Kaname began to lead her out of the park and back up the street they came from.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Then the last name... Short? Riley Short?" She nodded
Marcus smiled "Yep" He said happily as he stared at Riley "You are adorable" (You can RP as Riley if ya want)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair stirred the sugar in his tea as he sat down at the table."I wonder whatever happened to the tournament that was suppose to happen....oh well. I'll worry about it later." He said.
Levi waited for her order and when she got it she turned around and saw Alastair, she walked over and sat in the seat In front of him. "Well hello there stranger" she says jokingly

Gfan321 said:
(ok park)
Asuka wandered around the park with her arms behind her back. She had no real destination, she was just bored and wanted to go to the park to relax.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname lowered his hand and sighed, taking his free hand away into his pocket. "I should go ahead and take you then." With her hand in his, Kaname began to lead her out of the park and back up the street they came from.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla quietly walked alongside him, being pretty much silent for the first time all day as she just looked in the direction all the noises and whatnot were coming from, was it the same two fighting as last time? Why were they always fighting anyways? It seemed silly in her opinion.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka wandered around the park with her arms behind her back. She had no real destination, she was just bored and wanted to go to the park to relax.
* you see someone walk to a secluded place in the park you follow* Lucas: ok lets start *he becomes enveloped in bone*

Mayyflower said:
Levi waited for her order and when she got it she turned around and saw Alastair, she walked over and sat in the seat In front of him. "Well hello there stranger" she says jokingly
Alastair chuckled and looked up from his tea,"Why hello. I don't think I've seen you around before. I would notice someone this beautiful."

Gfan321 said:
* you see someone walk to a secluded place in the park you follow* Lucas: ok lets start *he becomes enveloped in bone*
Asuka blinked and slowly followed him,"What is he doing...?" She whispered as she watched from afar.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i replied @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, we're getting hit by a tornado and stuff... Repost?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back