• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Epic Search For Spicy's Plus 1 (1/5)

Sugary_Paragraphs

Dope with a Sugar Problem
*Breaths in*

WHAT'S UP, LOSER-DROIDS?!

GameGrumpsCharity.jpg

The Name's Spicy! SpicyCinnyRoll! This is a one X one thingy where I'm basically trying to find some partners and such. So, here we go, I guess!

About me:

-Sixteen male, just to clear that up

-Mostly plays males

-Mostly into fandoms, but dabbles a little in fantasy

-I like cinnamon rolls, obviously

-I'm a junior in highschool who scored a job not too long ago, so if I have those phases where I don't reply for a long time, just kick me around a bit. -

-I'm a creative thinker! It may take me a couple hours or possibly days, but plots are always a-flowin' from meh!

-I'm a detailed(at least, In my eyes)/casual writer who is literate and can gramz pretty well!

-I can do both onsite PM's and Threads!

-I prefer OCs , but if you can butter me up and such, Cannon might be in!

Rules:

-Look, I know life can be complicated at times! I get it! But I only ask that you post at least two times a week! If you are disinterested and wanna, tell me! If there's something that's preventing you from If you want a change of plot, tell me! I'm a big boy! I can handle mostly anything! I'm completely stable with my emotions ; A ; ... I mean, :D

-Please be able to post more than one paragraph and at least be somewhat detailed. I like to read a lot, so that means I'd like more from my partner! Like their character's thoughts and feelings, the scenery, where their charachter lives, blah, blah, blah, ya know?

-No Fandom shaming from me or you! We get it, you think this fandom is trash and such, but please, try to keep such opinions at a minimum and pick something else! 

-I cannot stress this enough, please be literate and have decent Grammar! I don't want to read a super intense dialogue with several punctuation errors and words that aren't even spelled correctly.

-Be open to ideas! We all have our comfort zones, but try something that seems out of the norm once in awhile!

-If you're interested, send me a writing sample in PM after you expressed your interest and I'll see if we shall be True soulmates BEST PALS!

-And most importantly, have fun! 

The Juicy Stuff:

Fandoms (Mostly cartoons n' crap XD):

tumblr_n0ikftz6K51s0my1wo1_500.gif

-Steven Universe (I somewhat have knowledge of this show)

-Amazing World Of Gumball

-Pokemon

-Fallout

-League of Legends

-MLP (My little pony. Yeah. I said it. Don't lose your shit, okay?)

-Undertale

-RWBY

-YU-GI-OH (Original, GX, and 5ds. No Zexal and ARC-V *Shudders* We'll talk about duels and such!)

-Gravity Falls

-Boku No Hero (Once again, I somewhat have knowledge of this)

-Baka and Test

-Nichijou

-Zootopia

(I'd list more, but it'll take more brain power, so just name something and I'll see if I can do it!)

Pairings (For those Romantics out there):

-Nerd/Loner X Popular

-Nerd/Loner X Bully

-Nerd/Loner X Nerd/Loner

-Best Friend X Best Friend

-Fan X Celebrity

-Fan X Fandom Character

-Creation X Creator

-AI X Human

-Insane X Sane

-Mutated X Human

-Demon/Angel X Human

(And any other pairings you guys might think of ;) )

Plots (List not yet made, but probs will be long):

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay man, I just...

*Slowly exhale*

You are my new favorite person on here. This isnt even my account, it's my brothers Who totally lets me, it's not like i hacked in or anything so please don't report me and I swear to all things holy your post had me giggling so hard I think I have abs.

A n y w a y s.

Hello! Please call me Tem, and I'm likin' the looks of that Mutated x Human idea goin' on there.... Call for help, either I overdosed on caffeine or i'm having a heart attack from that Sherlock picture. Can I use that? Also... Do I smell a SuperWhoLock-ian?

Anyways, yo, I'm seventeen, female, I like all things blood, gore, and fantasy along with fluffy things that make we want to puke from cuteness. I know. I'm one of those people. 0 to 60 real damn fast, boy. Unless its like 2 AM, then it's more like 0 to 3 real slow.

Wow, i rant, so sorry. I've had like eight monsters today. Finals week at college. I hate this, I'm a walking talking breathing dank meme. Goddamnit, MoonMoon. 

Shall I send you a sample of writing?

Haha, oh well if you said no - I'ma do it.

Gravity Falls is the shit and I would love love love to do an rp in that world with you. (also too few people on here are into that show. Pardon me while I get overexcited at finding a fellow fan.)

ONWARDS AOSHIMA!!

tumblr_nwkrauA1cm1ujt4e6o1_400.gif

Ahem. That being said, perhaps we could combine one of your pairing ideas with the setting? (I can see creator x creation, fan x fandom character, best friend x best friend, and/or demon/angel x human working here but we're certainly not limited to those.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back