• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Elshien 13- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lol. Ive got the national lore up. Not quite done yet but it was a busy day and a passed out towards the end.

still gotta finish a few things but to be honest itll be. Slow day at work today so it shouldnt mess up the predicted schedule to much.

Alright. Dagon and Vox are done. Get yer hate boners ready. Rakdos is a real piece of work.

We are now moving into the 13 cities of Elshien.

I have names for 6 cities so far.

Don Dorche (On the shores of the Dark-sea, in a blackend part of the country known as the Shaded lands.)

Imperius (The capital, Home of house Corp, Nestled between the Elshien jungle and the Shimmering lake.)

Wrathful Mountain (Directly north of The Elshien Jungle, built into a massive supervolcano.)

Galvani (Home of the Tintreach at the peninsula between the boiling sea and the Sea of Titans. A half days sail to Rosh.)

Steel fort (Home of the Cruach, the southernmost point of Elshien. A single massive City made of one giant hunk of iron with fortifications all around.)

Sea Gate (Home of the Uisce family, the largest port city in the Shattered continent, with the entire beachfront of the island being docks, small sand pile islands surround the place and are frequent swimming spots in the summer.)

~~~

We have room for Seven more cities. Six I believe as i think we have a city already from High Moon High Moon

Just pick which of the remaining locations you would like for your city. (I recommend being near the large desert as the Ruins there offer much to young Aigne explorers.)

Anyone else have a plan for a city or would you rather i just mow through the list? Speak now of forever hold your peace.

Afternoon everyone.

I seem to have overestimated my speed with lore and thing irl have gotten rather complicated. So our startup will be pushed back a tad. I have also finished a good amount of the cities in my notepad so theres at least been progress.

We have two options and ill leave it up to vote.

1. I can get our opening post out tomorrow and finish the cities after that.

2. I can get the cities done and push the opening back to Friday giving people time to finish characters for those who haven’t yet.

Im really sorry for the delay.

I think it's fine to finish the lore first before the opening post is up! We have some folks who are still making characters too.

Afternoon everyone.

I seem to have overestimated my speed with lore and thing irl have gotten rather complicated. So our startup will be pushed back a tad. I have also finished a good amount of the cities in my notepad so theres at least been progress.

We have two options and ill leave it up to vote.

1. I can get our opening post out tomorrow and finish the cities after that.

2. I can get the cities done and push the opening back to Friday giving people time to finish characters for those who haven’t yet.

Im really sorry for the delay.
I think it's a good idea to wait

I am back.

Sadly its with horrible news. My sister passed last weekend, i spent the week dealing with all that madness and still have a good deal of work to do.

Unfortunately my bereavement leave expired and im back at work with a little bit of time. So i will be trying to get our start up back on track. But admittedly im finding it very hard to find my muse at the moment.

I haven’t given up on this project, but if you feel inclined to move on i wont hold it against you.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

My sincerest condolences. Absolutely no worries about putting this on hold until you're ready whenever that may be. I wish you and your family the best.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Rathnait Is a wonderful addition to our list of heirs. Ill be adding her to our roles roster.

I could see her having a positive relationship with Alseed. He spends most of his time in the Palace or Corp’s Grove. Also as a weaker sibling himself he would actually find a kinship in their mutual not being a walking WMD.

Unfortunately, the same could not be said about her and Malchor. She would have heard stories about him, but likely would not have met him. He was dead the first three years of her life and has since been released the strange dark being. Now thats not to say she would have never seen him, he would just be introduced as the “Black knight of Elshien” and not as her older brother the Fallen hero Malchor.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Kailean 🤌 (chefs kiss)

I love this captain of the guard. His personality is so structured and serious without being boring or dry. A good read all around.

Likewise he would likely have a good relationship with Alseed. As an heir living in and frequently leaving the palace they would have certainly interacted often. And with their shared interest in books and Alseed having read the palace library im certain Kailean would have gotten at least one or two good recommendations from him. As a military minded man with officer’s experience, i could also see him being a chess partner with Alseed. Perhaps even have a dragon mount in the works.

Malchor is a bit more tricky. When he died Kailean was 20. So he could’ve been in the Dagon campaign with him. Just on the western flank of the army, opposite of where the blast wave from the weapons destruction was coming allowing him to be among the 34% or so who survived it.

From there being the Captain of the royal guard would have him around the queen regent who Malchor works for, in the palace Malchor often sneaks into, and as a Strong Warrior…meaning Malchor would certainly have his nose in Kaileans business. And probably would have came to clear up any accusations the two may have had for one another in a kind of mutual interrogation.

I could see him requesting sparring matches at least once a month to “keep the captain sharp”

Good morning everyone.

I am back.

Sadly its with horrible news. My sister passed last weekend, i spent the week dealing with all that madness and still have a good deal of work to do.

Unfortunately my bereavement leave expired and im back at work with a little bit of time. So i will be trying to get our start up back on track. But admittedly im finding it very hard to find my muse at the moment.

I haven’t given up on this project, but if you feel inclined to move on i wont hold it against you.

I’m so sorry for your loss Agent.

I am back.

Condolences for your loss. I will be sticking around for the roleplay. If you need someone to talk to - my ears are yours. Figuratively speaking of course. I need my ears to function properly as a human being.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Kailean 🤌 (chefs kiss)

I love this captain of the guard. His personality is so structured and serious without being boring or dry. A good read all around.

Likewise he would likely have a good relationship with Alseed. As an heir living in and frequently leaving the palace they would have certainly interacted often. And with their shared interest in books and Alseed having read the palace library im certain Kailean would have gotten at least one or two good recommendations from him. As a military minded man with officer’s experience, i could also see him being a chess partner with Alseed. Perhaps even have a dragon mount in the works.

Malchor is a bit more tricky. When he died Kailean was 20. So he could’ve been in the Dagon campaign with him. Just on the western flank of the army, opposite of where the blast wave from the weapons destruction was coming allowing him to be among the 34% or so who survived it.

From there being the Captain of the royal guard would have him around the queen regent who Malchor works for, in the palace Malchor often sneaks into, and as a Strong Warrior…meaning Malchor would certainly have his nose in Kaileans business. And probably would have came to clear up any accusations the two may have had for one another in a kind of mutual interrogation.

I could see him requesting sparring matches at least once a month to “keep the captain sharp”
I am glad. Alseed and Kailean being chess buds and book bros - I love that. Very wholesome.

And yes, Kailean was a pretty young sergeant during the final days of that conflict, so that makes sense. Otherwise, had he been brave enough to actually be part of the vanguard, his story would've been 5 sentences worth. Maimed and struggling in the street, saying the same line over and over again: "Spare sum change for a veteran?"

Kailean and Malchor would be a light and darkness dynamic for sure. One hardline palace guards captain, and a dark knight with demons to fight. Some common grounds, but differing stances on the methods. Spicy!

Also Kailean avoiding Malchor's requests for occasional sparring matches:
"New mana orb, who dis?"
"You're literally five steps away from me."
"You've reached the Captain of the Palace Guards. I can't fight you right now. Please leave a message after the tone. Beep."

Good morning!

Also I'll get some relationship stuff soon as well but I think he and Kailean would have been, at the very least, good friends despite everything. Though Mauvier likely went to other places of conflict than Kailean and Malchor.

Also Kailean avoiding Malchor's requests for occasional sparring matches:
"New mana orb, who dis?"
"You're literally five steps away from me."
"You've reached the Captain of the Palace Guards. I can't fight you right now. Please leave a message after the tone. Beep."
Good morning!

Also I'll get some relationship stuff soon as well but I think he and Kailean would have been, at the very least, good friends despite everything. Though Mauvier likely went to other places of conflict than Kailean and Malchor.
To be fair. Malchor is not all combat so perhaps sparring is the wrong word. He tends to be more of a Challenge setter if you will. In the video game he would have you reach a certain point within a timespan to win the challenge. That sort of thing. His childhood was alot of “bet you cant do ____” and it shows in his method of testing folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back