• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Elite OOC.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is where we will discuss certain things until the Discord is done being set up. I have also decided to send a link to the accepted members of the roleplayers only.

Thank you all for your interest again and I can't wait to see your elite characters. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Last edited:
commenting so i can be up to date with this ooc thread

I'm already contemplating if I have my character auditioning for the wrong role. He honestly gives me more of the Prince vibes, but I'm not sure.

LOL my girl works for so many spots, but I like her as the Transfer the best. Kerosene, hm..yeah, Iโ€™d agree. More Prince vibes.

So what I have for him is good for the Prince. His description so open that Iโ€™m like ehhh, I donโ€™t know where manโ€™s fitsโ€ฆ. Ahem especially with the hyper sexuality.

Just did some minor updates, added the official face claim and voice claim to Audreyโ€™s profile, as well as details about what kind of relationship sheโ€™s looking for.

Ups I forgot to post here so I won't keep missing things lol. Hello guys =)

meepster meepster gingersnaps gingersnaps TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen felideli felideli fieldofclover fieldofclover Syrok18 Syrok18 Shroud Shroud Elmo23x Elmo23x VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop minajesty minajesty Tonkatsu Tonkatsu Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Okay, I hope that I got everybody.

But I should apologize for my silence, first and foremost. I had come down with a nasty sinus infection over the last few days. I am however back and ready to steamroll myself to get this roleplay up and running. With this said, if you have a WIP sheet up or no sheet at all, I expect them all to be done by September 30th. This gives you 11 days to get your sheets done and there should be no exceptions. If you need any more time before that, please let me know beforehand as I know RL gets in the way often. I will be accepting sheets and setting up the discord on October 1st and starting the roleplay on October 2nd.

I still thank you all for your interest and can't wait to write this roleplay with you guys! ๐Ÿ’š

I should also add that the position for CO-GM is still very much open. Preferably looking for 2 now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

helloooo, i totally didn't see this ooc earlier on in the week, i guess my brain lagged, eee, just gonna message here so im up to date then, and i am working on my cs sheet now :D

helloooo, i totally didn't see this ooc earlier on in the week, i guess my brain lagged, eee, just gonna message here so im up to date then, and i am working on my cs sheet now :D
I honestly think I broke the tagging system, so it's entirely my fault. ๐Ÿฅบ Excited to see your character though!

But I should apologize for my silence, first and foremost. I had come down with a nasty sinus infection over the last few days. I am however back and ready to steamroll myself to get this roleplay up and running. With this said, if you have a WIP sheet up or no sheet at all, I expect them all to be done by September 30th. This gives you 11 days to get your sheets done and there should be no exceptions. If you need any more time before that, please let me know beforehand as I know RL gets in the way often. I will be accepting sheets and setting up the discord on October 1st and starting the roleplay on October 2nd.

I still thank you all for your interest and can't wait to write this roleplay with you guys! ๐Ÿ’š [/SIZE]

Welcome back to the land of the land of the living! Glad to hear youโ€™re feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back