• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm seeking a long-term partner to partake with me on a journey across Skyrim and beyond; two characters on a journey full of unusual and exciting quests, storylines, and more created by both of us.

You would partake in this role play with an unusual cross between Orc and Wood elf; a Dwemer researcher, once a mage; Elborn Dula.

The purpose of this story would be simple; have fun! I've adored the world building and Ideas of the Elder Scrolls lore for nearly a decade. Think of this as a written-text dungeons and dragons campaign if you will; that kind of energy would work flawlessly, I think.

[RP INFO]
If you're still interested, excellent! Please give a quick glance below before messaging me, and I hope we write something wonderful together.

- I work full time, but I still try to be quite active; Writing is a major hobby of mine.

- I have 8+ years of writing experience under my belt, and partake only in Literate/Novella style.

- I would prefer my parter is 18+, as I am also over 18.

- If you're interested, also let me know of any subjects that are off limits. You respect my boundaries, and I'll respect yours.

Thank you for reading! I'm most active on discord, so sorry if there's delays in any replies!

Discord: 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐕𝐔𝐒#0556

Users who are viewing this thread

Back