• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: Return of the Blades

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
It's the 206th year of the 4th Era, five years after the Dragonborn unified Skyrim under the Empire and defeated Alduin, saving the world from utter destruction. Now, his eyes are set in a new quest: the reformation of the Blades, and the overthrowing of the Aldmeri Dominion, intending to fufill his destiny, and become the true Emperor of Tamriel. He has called dozens of the best warriors, mages, thieves assassin's, and whoever will join, to travel to Solitude to join the "Hugh Queen's Guard," which he is the Captain of. In reality, the Guard is the newly reformed Blades, and all member must swear an oath of secrecy to the Nine Divines themselves, and traitors are hung from Castle Dour's walls. The Blades are returning, and the Emperor is seeking to reclaim his rightful place from the Thalmor...

Hello! This is an Elder Scrolls RP idea I've had for a while now. Basically, my character, the Dragonborn, assembles your characters in Solitude to recruit them for the new Blades. The catch is that each character will be the equivalent of the Dragonborn in each of the Guilds. For example, the Master of the Thieve's Guild will be a normal person who experienced the same story the Dragonborn would have experienced, had he joined the Guild. This goes for all of the Guilds, and you can of course not be in a guild, and just be a normal sellsword or something. But there is that option. Anyway, anyone interested?

Ohhh. Then I'll kill the Dragonborn. Jkjk. I'd join, I love the idea, but I'm currently in 2 roleplay's and one is under construction.

I'm interested, I'd like to go for the Arch-Mage/new student who in 5 days somehow became the most important person at the college as my character. (Assuming I'm doing this right)

Count me in. Though I'm interested in path the Dragonborn took obtain this position and what kind of connections he has with the political landscape.

Last edited:
Serana, a prior love interest of the Dragonborn, and the current head of the Volkihar Clan (after extensive self-reflection and a good amount of travel). OR a Companions Champion (as opposed to their leader), and an older werewolf.

Akaviri Guy
Yeah...that's me
Woo!
Count me in. Though I'm interested in path the Dragonborn took obtain this position and what kind of connections he has with the political landscape.
The Dragonborn did only the main storyline and the Civil War questline, along with a few other minor quests.

Serana, a prior love interest of the Dragonborn, and the current head of the Volkihar Clan (after extensive self-reflection and a good amount of travel). OR a Companions Champion (as opposed to their leader), and an older werewolf.
Well, the Dragonborn is currently married to Jarl Elisif, but you can be either.

I'm hella interested.mto quote Legolas "you have my Bow"
Woo!

Was also thinking up some ideas, in case anyone else wanted to join. Things like Psijic Order members, Dark Brotherhood members (new order), or Delphine from the blades. Just some interesting options.

Prior* love interest! But sure thing. Serana it is ;)
Was also thinking up some ideas, in case anyone else wanted to join. Things like Psijic Order members, Dark Brotherhood members (new order), or Delphine from the blades. Just some interesting options.
That's fine! He probably told her that he just couldn't return any feelings she may have had for him, but still stayed as her friend. And if no one will claim them, I'll be the Master of the Thieves' Guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back