• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls Online (Interest Check)

The Doorman

I leave, but i always return.

We bring you, the dragonborn, back to the world of legends...

skyrim_gif_for_tumblr_by_pkfg-d5pozel.gif

With graphics like never before...

giphy.gif
tumblr_mwsjftDCHk1slto3wo3_500.gif
giphy.gif

Meet with some familiar faces,

picgifs-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-432145.gif

Along with some new ones,

giphy.gif

Fight battles with your friends,

tumblr_lmngdqocgc1qkf4s8o1_500.gif

Become one with the lore of the open world,

tumblr_n4bzkxtIzs1qc1xe0o1_500.gif

Viewed with the technology of the Oculus Rift, you can live the life of the Dragonborn first hand,

120418-oculus-rift-skyrim.jpg

The Elder Scrolls Online,

The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Launch-Date.gif

Preorder now.

And so you did, along with millions of other people you jumped at the chance to hook up the newly updated Oculus to a fresh new version of the ever-so-popular Elder Scrolls. You preordered and a few days later you were met with the beta code, allowing 15 other random buyers and you played like there was no tomorrow, and everything was normal... Until that fateful day after the game's release.

You awoke as you did everyday, placing the oculus on your head before launching the game.

Welcome back to TES online, player.

Initiating loading sequence...

loading_bar.gif

As it grew dark in the game world, you lead your character to the local inn, stepping inside to see other players in a panicked frenzy, talking and questioning when a bard school student plucked at his lute and spoke,

"I know you're all concerned, but the concern won't help anyone."

As you listened in you gathered in your mind you began to understand.

You were all trapped in the game, the Oculus only came off without your scalp if you could beat the final boss, in the panic of the first few days player and their families were electrocuted, burned, and blown up as they attempted to remove the Oculus, ending people's games all too soon.

Right now I must go to sleep, but this a crossover between SAO and TES.

Any answers to questions or further explanation should be posted after 3:20 pm PST today, I have school soon.​

((Basically we are getting stuck in the game, right... We should wait for the thread starter to explain a bit more, honestly I'm really interested in this...))

(Oh. I'm interested in it too, I know nothing about Skyrim but I've heard of it a lot. I would like to learn more about it but I can't get it. If you actually lived in the world, that would be awesome. I may not be qualified thought ;- ;)

Hey, due to some unfortunate illness I seem to be stuck at home, lol. (This sucks xD )

You seem a bit confused, I'm still going through the details, but I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

(I actually typed everything up last night, had to post it earlier cuz I passed out xD [hope I don't have any tests in school today, oh god.])

(Second question, will our characters meet each other at some point or just go our separate ways with some teaming up?)

So, I'm either having it set in Skyrim, or the actual world of TES online, which looks really fun, btw. If I decide to have it set in Skyrim it's very possible that new areas would be created to keep the rp interesting~

And with the characters, my idea was that they all start off in the inn mentioned in my intro, and anyone late to join would bump into them along the way, this is the beauty of TES, you can meet just about anyone at just about any time, there's a main mission but there are many side quests and npcs that make it possible to be side tracked and do other missions in nearly any order.

My other reason for this would be the way SAO goes and the way people naturally gather, hence the panic in the inn.

Though I should probably say its not entirely based on either SAO or TES, the concept of being trapped in a game obviously being from SAO and the world being TES (likely Skyrim, seeing as it is the most familiar world in TES franchise and the one I, personally, am familiar with)

Mm, I am ever so flattered by that statement~ 
I'm workin' on the deets, should be done some time this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back