• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls: An Adventure

Ryzokuken

Ryzokuken
TEASER / OVERVIEW

The wind rustled his robes as Erien dashed through the creaky door of The Frozen Hearth. His duties as the steward had kept him occupied the whole day, and he was in a desperate need of Ale to keep himself warm in this godforsaken corner of Skyrim. The College of Winterhold loomed in the distance, an almost intimidating sight. Anyone who ever saw the college in all its grandeur could comprehend that when the people of Winterhold blamed those damned mages for the great flood, it was not without some substance.

Despite its rugged state, the inn had always been warm for Erien. He sat down and relaxed while Edla brought him a bottle of Ale and a tankard. Life was predictable. The Jarl and his young son were fast asleep in the Longhouse next door while the town drank away and retired for the night. Erien had assumed that this was just another day in his uneventful life. He was about to call it a night when the unexpected had happened.

The door had opened with a large thud and in came a traveller. Although such wandering travellers weren't unusual in Tamriel, guests were unusual in Winterhold. There was something interesting about this chap, so Erien waited on while the traveller retired and asked Edla for a bottle of Black-Briar Mead. Edla apologized. The supplies were out because of the fierce winter. He cursed under his breath and asked her for regular mead instead. Edla complied.

Although the man was muscular and seemed to be able to take care of himself, Erien had a strange feeling that this chap was a bard, although he seemed stronger than all these "True Nords". He banked on his assumption and daringly called out,"Would you sing us a song, Bard?". Suddenly, everyone was looking at him. An uncomfortable silence ensued.

" And a song I'll sing. " said the stranger for Erien's surprise. Erien smiled. There was something special about this one. Tonight is going to be interesting. Little did he know that this night will change his life forever.

So taking out his lute, he began the story of his adventure...

The Elder Scrolls: An Adventure

Hello, and welcome. This seems to be my first RP on RPN, so I plan this to be a nice, casual RP, seeking to learn more about both the Elder Scrolls series, and roleplaying.

OVERVIEW:

The teaser above will pose as the beginning of the adventure the bard tells of the multiple heroes (you players). Me, being the bard will obviously the GM (it would be partial if I controlled a character). Although this is really loose and flexible, dropping references would be smooth af.

Please reply your thoughts about this and also post a character sheet if you want to participate. Thanks.

RULES: (THOSE I CAN THINK OF NOW)

1. You must continue the story where you last left it. (Flashbacks and such stuff is allowed)

2. You must wait for atleast one other person to post before re-posting.

3. Any hard-changes (like your player dying) should happen with prior information.

4. Although this is VERY RP oriented, dice rolls should be used at critical points.

Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

P.S. I noticed that most RPs here go by a player dominated storyline. I intend this to be more like D&D. Go check this guide here:

An Introduction to Forum Role-Playing you describe your player and their actions / thoughts and let me decide what lies beyond the next door. :D

Template for Character:

Property (Example)

Name
(Ulfric Stormcloak)

Race (Nord)

Age (30)

Class (Warrior, Thief, Mage archetypes)

Specialization (Sellsword for Warrior, Archer for Thief, Warlock for Mage, etc.) use your imagination here

Abilities: (Allot from a total of 60 pts)

Strength

Dexterity

Constitution

Intelligence

Wisdom

Charisma

Backstory: Your backstory, where you belong to, where you worked earlier. This would help me (the GM) in formulating the storyline.

Here's my Character

Name (Leren)

Race (Nord)

Age (23)

Class (Warrior)

Strength: 20

Dexterity: 15

Constitution: 12

Intelligence:0

Wisdom: 2

Charisma: 11

Backstory

Now there was a normal day with my farm in Dawnstar everything was going as it should and I was harvesting potato,gourds and all but then some wolves came up "The guards are on duty nothing's wrong" I thought as the guards slashed the wolves to death but this time I was wrong as half-injured guards could not stand the attack of bandits and I had nothing to do but to run away, so I did it.

TeChnoPhyLe said:
Here's my Character
Name (Leren)

Race (Nord)

Age (23)

Class (Warrior)

Strength: 20

Dexterity: 15

Constitution: 12

Intelligence:0

Wisdom: 2

Charisma: 11

Backstory

Now there was a normal with my farm in Dawnstar everything was going as it should and I was harvesting potato,gourds and all but then some wolves came up "The guards are on duty nothing's wrong" I thought as the guards slashed the wolves to death but this time I was wrong as half-injured guards could not stand the attack of bandits and I had nothing to do but to run away, so I did it.
Sure thing, you're in.

Okay, thank you!

Name: Eldafyre (Goes by Elda)

Race: High Elf

Class: Mage (Sorcerer)

Strength: 7

Dexterity: 9

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 1

Backstory: She grew up training her magic in her small village, until it was burnt down, by what others said was mages, but she wasn't sure. She started traveling, and sometimes worked by singing tunes or selling things. She wasn't the best at selling, but she tried her hardest. Out of her magic, she refuses to use fire, and uses ice most often.

(Hope this is good, tell me if I need to add or change anything!)

HetaliaFangirl said:
Okay, thank you!
Name: Eldafyre (Goes by Elda)

Race: High Elf

Class: Mage (Sorcerer)

Strength: 7

Dexterity: 9

Constitution: 14

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 13

Charisma: 1

Backstory: She grew up training her magic in her small village, until it was burnt down, by what others said was mages, but she wasn't sure. She started traveling, and sometimes worked by singing tunes or selling things. She wasn't the best at selling, but she tried her hardest. Out of her magic, she refuses to use fire, and uses ice most often.

(Hope this is good, tell me if I need to add or change anything!)
Good enough, I reckon. We will begin as soon as we get enough adventurers.

PS: look up some D&D rules if you can i.e. how skills and checks work.

I definitely think i could get into this, give me some time and i can probably get a character posted later today.

Name Kyrios Bristanzia

Race Imperial

Age 22

Class Warrior

Specialization Bodyguard

Abilities: (Allot from a total of 60 pts)

Strength 14

Dexterity 6

Constitution 12

Intelligence 7

Wisdom 8

Charisma 13

Backstory Grew up not knowing who his real parents ever were. Instead he was raised a loving Nord and High Elf family. His father taught him how to fend for himself and his mother taught him how to smooth talk his way out of situations. Surprisingly enough he took to both the lessons rather well, which he showed by snagging a job as a Doorman for a tavern of fairly ill repute, when he wasn't shaking down drunks for money or fast talking angry patrons he spent his time doing what every other eighteen year old did, he dreamt of a better life. This opportunity came on his twenty-first birthday when a roving caravan stopped by his sleepy village looking for new, young bodyguards. Seeing this as the only opportunity to turn his life around he quickly signed up, much to the dismay of his mother and understanding of his father. It's been half a year since he left the caravan, but still picks up odd jobs hear and there to get by.

(Well let me know what you think, and if any changes need to be made)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back