• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Actually i missed a few replied ok cool im gonna go ahead and have the beast get killed off by the assault.

Because someone else didnt read the racial block in the lore. Tag them and we can have them edit it.
Wait never mind we don't have one. I misread their character sheet.

Then if we cannot have half-mixes then how do I write there appearance taking into account their mother and father? Do I ignore genetics? I would imagine if they had human mother/father they would not be as 'big' of an orc. Do they literally only look like one parent?

Additionally, there is nowhere in the racial block as far as I can tell that specified we cannot mix or have half-races?

EDIT: Quick edit, also there is nothing talking about the interbreeding rules.

Wait never mind we don't have one. I misread their character sheet.

Then if we cannot have half-mixes then how do I write there appearance taking into account their mother and father? Do I ignore genetics? I would imagine if they had human mother/father they would not be as 'big' of an orc. Do they literally only look like one parent?

Additionally, there is nowhere in the racial block as far as I can tell that specified we cannot mix or have half-races?

EDIT: Quick edit, also there is nothing talking about the interbreeding rules.
Huh i thought i mentioned that somewhere. Oh well i guess mix them but pick one or the other to be dominant and those are the base stats you will receive. As for appearance orcs vary in color and size from brown to white to deep green to yellowish even black. Depends on the region more often than not.

The main reason for my not wanting hybrids is because i dont want people mixong the racial perks. Combining an elfs agility with an orcs strength is a pretty powerful base stat ya know.

The main reason for my not wanting hybrids is because i dont want people mixong the racial perks. Combining an elfs agility with an orcs strength is a pretty powerful base stat ya know.

I can see that, but if we kinda factor in genetics it would hardly end up like that. You would end up with a diluted mix of the two. I wanted to make my Orc a half-human so she could have softer more 'feminine' facial features, and is smaller than other orcs. She lacks the orc rage, which can be an advantage in high-stress situations that require a clear mind. That sound fair?

I can see that, but if we kinda factor in genetics it would hardly end up like that. You would end up with a diluted mix of the two. I wanted to make my Orc a half-human so she could have softer more 'feminine' facial features, and is smaller than other orcs. She lacks the orc rage, which can be an advantage in high-stress situations that require a clear mind. That sound fair?
Sure go ahead thanks for being willing to discuss this with me :)

Good so far, I'm glad I was able to join this rp, everyone's posts are so fun to read :)

Looks like some of the adventures got knocked around quite a bit in the fight, I hope everyone will be okay, especially with this being the first of three challenges.

Oh and if anyone missed it I have Lucas tracking the group, looking for survivors of the fight with beasties

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back