• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry yall had an issue with my phone company but im back now. Ill get a post up soon as i get outta work. Also coming with it will be another RP i intend to run called "Hell Breakers" its gonna be epic to say the least. Imagine if Doom & Halo had a baby and there you have it.

Feel free to start making yalls way back to the tavern and just assume the prince and his guard walk with yall im gonna be busy for the next 4 hours or so.

Sorry yall had an issue with my phone company but im back now. Ill get a post up soon as i get outta work. Also coming with it will be another RP i intend to run called "Hell Breakers" its gonna be epic to say the least. Imagine if Doom & Halo had a baby and there you have it.

Feel free to start making yalls way back to the tavern and just assume the prince and his guard walk with yall im gonna be busy for the next 4 hours or so.
Tell me the phone company and I'll beat em up for you

Also this new story of mine has alot of things but by far the best in my opinion... Hell marines...marines who fight demons in hell.

I am going to resign from this RP. I am not really feeling like I am a good fit for this RP.

Sorry guys.
Sadness. You shall be missed. Seeing as how your character did not die and was seperated from the group already if you ever wanna rejoin feel free to hop back in :)

I am so down for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back