• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I will change it, but I was not thinking that it would kill the boss in one turn. After-all, it's a beast... it can fight missing a limb. It was not implies that the beast possessed magical bones, and according to my techniques rules, at 20ft it ignores armor. This means most of the naturally occurring armors such as steel, iron, ect. That means its bones are stronger than the strongest naturally occurring armor. Now if it does not cleave through the attack deals blunt damage. It would not be as much considering Shallie is using her Katana, but at the maximum range for her attack it would fracture bone.
I suppose all that is fair but all darkborn have mystical properties. You dont need to edit the post but in the future leave the damage that the blow deals to me boss battles. Also i wasnt saying you would kill the beast but you lop a paw off and slash its side, then 4 more people have a turn to attack it or react to it as well.

Alright, but Shallie's profession is stated as "monster-hunter" which is why I went a little further with my attacks. In her backstory, I literally stated one of her kills was a "massive wolf." Who is to say that these are not of the same kind?

Alright, but Shallie's profession is stated as "monster-hunter" which is why I went a little further with my attacks. In her backstory, I literally stated one of her kills was a "massive wolf." Who is to say that these are not of the same kind?
I like that. Lets go with it. That would explain her taking advantage of its opening. She would also know that it is far more aggressive than usual. They prefer to pounce on small groups usually of 2 or 3 at the most. Also regular wolves and bandersnatches are natural competitors so their working in tandem is an oddity as well.

I like that. Lets go with it. That would explain her taking advantage of its opening. She would also know that it is far more aggressive than usual. They prefer to pounce on small groups usually of 2 or 3 at the most. Also regular wolves and bandersnatches are natural competitors so their working in tandem is an oddity as well.

Shallie is a great monster hunter because that is all she has done for more than ten years. She is not as good against people in formalized combat, but can stand above most. Her real weakness lies in her inability to properly communicate with others.

I love the characters so far. They cannot pop in just yet though we need to finish the darkborn bandersnatch and make it back to the tavern first. Your characters can be there as well if you'd like maybe they were late or perhaps they have someone to vouch for them.

Well I made a general post in the main Rp just to start out and i think I'm okay with how my cs for valarie and lucas are.

Well I made a general post in the main Rp just to start out and i think I'm okay with how my cs for valarie and lucas are.
Good start, looking forward to the whole group being together!

Also, you still have a level 2 available on you CS, and might want to spec out Val as well

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far, it feels very immersive.
She has the same skills and abilities as lucas.
I couldn't figure out what I wanted the 2nd one to be, but I do have time to think of one

I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts so far, it feels very immersive.
She has the same skills and abilities as lucas.
I couldn't figure out what I wanted the 2nd one to be, but I do have time to think of one
Maybe something like Fortress, a spell that roots him into the ground and makes him unmovable

Well got my last second level two done, can anyone read the one labeled anti-magic shell and tell me if it is too much and if I should weaken it some

FromScarsToNew FromScarsToNew
Hey I have a question, could lucas and Valarie know Arcron? As the one who made Valaries armor and as the one who Lucas sends his gear to be repaired by?
I would be ok with that. Arcron moved around a lot, surviving, hunting and learning Spellsmithing, so it wouldn't be too out there to have run into them. Would it be just a chance run in, or more of a friendship?

I would be ok with that. Arcron moved around a lot, surviving, hunting and learning Spellsmithing, so it wouldn't be too out there to have run into them. Would it be just a chance run in, or more of a friendship?
Hm...friendship, if that's okay.
But how much should they know about each other?

Hm...friendship, if that's okay.
But how much should they know about each other?
Arcron moved a lot, so probably like a passing thing. Lucas was a fellow fighter and good conversation, so Arcron opened up to him more than most. Probably never met Val, but made her armor as a gift before he traveled for this mission

Friendship as in they told stories and got along pretty well, but never really got into anything deep with each other. They know each other, but don't know each other

Arcron moved a lot, so probably like a passing thing. Lucas was a fellow fighter and good conversation, so Arcron opened up to him more than most. Probably never met Val, but made her armor as a gift before he traveled for this mission
Sounds good to me, considering how I wrote up Lucas and Val he probably never shut up about her, especially when he started drinking. Most likely even a few embarrassing stories of her.

Sounds good to me, considering how I wrote up Lucas and Val he probably never shut up about her, especially when he started drinking. Most likely even a few embarrassing stories of her.
Gotcha. So he knows pretty much everything about her, but has never actually met her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back