• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I wont say when...i wont say how...but we will be facing robotic demons at some point in this universe.
bdd15ed5d9ead53c616a5500afc8bccc.jpg

Can we please have an Angry Marine as the final boss
Negative are we now?

._."
Not actually negative, i intend to make several Rps centered around the relm of Rhine. One of them takes place 2000 years after Edenia collapses. ( the collapse is Not related to the events of this storyline.) This future will have Magi-tech, cyborg demons, and a huge population of hell dwellers.

Just wait until you get deeper. We havent even really started the first of three arcs in the first series. The next three arcs are still in the snowballing phase but the final three arcs take us to new universes :)

Just wait until you get deeper. We havent even really started the first of three arcs in the first series. The next three arcs are still in the snowballing phase but the final three arcs take us to new universes :)
If we do, I'd like to run a character through you Fear

Quick question what are you guys opinion of battles that shake the world? The kind that our heroes must carefully navigate through in order to complete the mission at hand. You know the kind that present environmental hazards out the yin yang.

They stress me out somethin’ fierce but that’s something heroes have to deal with
Luckily for you they wont be common. But i do have two in mind for the future. One in this arc and one in the next after Zeed...nevermind. Just be aware they will happen with low frequency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back