• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nah its mine im about to drop a boss on ya. The prince and His guard will be coming to help along with the Tavern owners son.

Coming soom yall. I was closing last night and opening this morning ill be off in like 2 1/2 hours. However i wont leave you with nothing to mull over. Here is what ive been working on. In my spare seconds. The multiverse may come sooner than initially planned.
imagejpeg_0.jpg

I'd have to see it in practice to get questions about it.
That will be a bit hard. Some of the realms on that map are not hospitable to organic life without some serious magucal prowess. But the realms will be rather interesting.

There are 13 realms, they are divided on an Axis of Good, Evil, Chaos, and Order. It is beleived that the gods, Magic, and All life in Rhine came from these various realms.

Nice posts everyone. I believe we have 3 fighters left.

Now that we are close the things got some big proportions.

Its 11ft tall and weighs about 2900lbs. Its non darkborn species are called Bandersnatch and are a decently challenging foe alone. As powerful as this creature is though we have 6 heroes with it now, and 2 more on the way the odds of success are high.

For those guiding the creature in their posts, not bad so far, it is a creature that primarily uses its paws to deliver heavy swipes, good damage on those claws as well. Its most dangerous attack is a charging Bite that can do some serious damage.

An adventurer who has encountered a bandersnatch of herd of it can tell you its sides are where it is vulnerable. Its skull is incredibly thick and dense so contrary to instincts you wanna avoid headshots as they take reduced damage from them.

You can choose to ignore this but if your adventurer has knowledge of beastiary then it is common knowledge for them.

SadistPoet SadistPoet a good post but please do not assign damage to the boss in such ways. The things bones would not be cut through so easily unless by a high magic sword. If you aim for the joint you can still cripple the limb but not cut cleanly through it.

SadistPoet SadistPoet a good post but please do not assign damage to the boss in such ways. The things bones would not be cut through so easily unless by a high magic sword. If you aim for the joint you can still cripple the limb but not cut cleanly through it.
The katana is magic. I implied it by stating it never damages, or breaks.

The katana is magic. I implied it by stating it never damages, or breaks.
I am well aware. Thats why i said High magic. Im not trying to be rude but there are 2 more players who need to post then the prince and the guard and id rather not finish the boss in one round of posts. Again you can damage and wound it with the sword, you just cannot cleave limbs off. Its bones are much harder than ours. Im not saying your attack is nullified, im just saying its paw is not removed.

I am well aware. Thats why i said High magic. Im not trying to be rude but there are 2 more players who need to post then the prince and the guard and id rather not finish the boss in one round of posts. Again you can damage and wound it with the sword, you just cannot cleave limbs off. Its bones are much harder than ours. Im not saying your attack is nullified, im just saying its paw is not removed.

I will change it, but I was not thinking that it would kill the boss in one turn. After-all, it's a beast... it can fight missing a limb. It was not implies that the beast possessed magical bones, and according to my techniques rules, at 20ft it ignores armor. This means most of the naturally occurring armors such as steel, iron, ect. That means its bones are stronger than the strongest naturally occurring armor. Now if it does not cleave through the attack deals blunt damage. It would not be as much considering Shallie is using her Katana, but at the maximum range for her attack it would fracture bone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back