• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Eastern Way of Life (Interest Check)

Felkis Armata

Guess this character in my avatar.
A normal life in the war-torn island called Midori, where a bitter war in the past had brought thousands of soldiers died in battle. But not until the time has passed since the foreigners set foot on shore of Midori. It has changed where the neighboring nations engaged hostility with the foreigners, but taken in mistake that they came here for a colonization in Midori. A few days have passed when Himeji Shogunate became a vassal nation to foreigners, calling themselves Kingdom of Suzyaovania or preferred as Suzyaovanics. Soldiers, mercenaries, ronins and peasants like us needed to find easy life where we crave our path to those purposes of gaining eternal peace thought out Midori or becoming as a Nakimoru's successor?

I am really joining on your role-play and sorry for being a bum about your role-play, will ya forgive me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back