• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•‹π‡π„ π”»π„π•πˆπ‹ π•πŽπ” π•‚ππŽπ– { OOC }

Characters
Here
Other
Here

BELIAL.

wanna bewitch you in the moonlight
Roleplay Type(s)
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

Feeling very RUH ROH

The way y'all didn't tell me you were putting this back up....shameon you (<-- joke)

The way y'all didn't tell me you were putting this back up....shameon you (<-- joke)
It was on a whim last night, forgive us pops πŸ™πŸ₯Ί

dont tell me ur scrubbin too much... his cs was amazeen
C86AF925-F585-4786-BBA7-D05F4FB8E718.jpeg
unamazeening it as we SPEAK 😼.

bht also HELLO ?? CAN WE TALK ABOUT LOVE?? FURTHERMORE CAN SHE GIVE ME HERS??

i am a nicole kidman stan first and a person second.
🫑
also hot priest has all of us in our fleabag era rn

Last edited:
this is such a sexy idea !! I’m trying to think of a character concept then I’ll be golden.

only idea floating around rn is someone who was possessed. she ended up being able to rid of the demon but her connection lingers which allows her to communicate with the dead/spirits???? maybe the demon isn’t really gone??? idk ill have to think.

this is such a sexy idea !! I’m trying to think of a character concept then I’ll be golden.

only idea floating around rn is someone who was possessed. she ended up being able to rid of the demon but her connection lingers which allows her to communication with the dead???? maybe the demon isn’t really gone??? idk ill have to think.
that sounds sooo sick!! we had a similar role in the first version so it's totally not out of the realm :)

that sounds sooo sick!! we had a similar role in the first version so it's totally not out of the realm :)
ooo okay !! I thought so, rn isn’t the most original, hopefully can spice it up.

well after work I’ll have a think and get myself to work on a freshly baked character.

Dorothy has arrived once again hehe
loved her once i'll love her again... also totally easy to miss but we changed the meeting location from saint benedict's church to just a generic bentley meridian community center :) since the plot changed a wee bit. just thought i'd let ya know since it's still in your app for her :))

okay but this is so cool i remember seeing this when it first came out,,, obsessed obviously

i got a variety of ideas,,

one being maybe an war veteran, ex sheriff who was forced to retire because he was constantly dealing with paranormal activities, but most people just thought he was losing his mind from grief because his wife had been murdered (sees her constantly no matter where he went, moving objects, etc. her case had never been solved and was a violent one, she isn’t angry but wishes to move on… but he isn’t.) an older gentleman, even though he no longer holds a title people
still respect him… occasionally asked for advice relating to cop stuff.

maybe an ex nun who now lives free of religion, had been a very popular nun of the community and many came to her for adviceβ€” but she felt like an imposture after her beliefs towards god began to no longer exist. the loss of her two children made her numb, her husband leaving her for a younger woman, the death of her elderly parents.. all happening within the span of a year and a half, it was all to hard and she cracked. now she’s the owner of both the towns bar and nightclub, some saying there to be illegal affairs but never proving it. the once holiest of people now self stripped of their obedience to god, some still loving her and some hating her. (even as a nun, she never truly believed that spirits and demons could be among the livingβ€” but her children had always believed, so after their death in order to still feel as though they were with her,,, she entertained the idea of joining, perhaps maybe wishing to speak to her sons once again.)

i have other ideas but these just… fit idk

okay but this is so cool i remember seeing this when it first came out,,, obsessed obviously

i got a variety of ideas,,

one being maybe an war veteran, ex sheriff who was forced to retire because he was constantly dealing with paranormal activities, but most people just thought he was losing his mind from grief because his wife had been murdered (sees her constantly no matter where he went, moving objects, etc. her case had never been solved and was a violent one, she isn’t angry but wishes to move on… but he isn’t.) an older gentleman, even though he no longer holds a title people
still respect him… occasionally asked for advice relating to cop stuff.

maybe an ex nun who now lives free of religion, had been a very popular nun of the community and many came to her for adviceβ€” but she felt like an imposture after her beliefs towards god began to no longer exist. the loss of her two children made her numb, her husband leaving her for a younger woman, the death of her elderly parents.. all happening within the span of a year and a half, it was all to hard and she cracked. now she’s the owner of both the towns bar and nightclub, some saying there to be illegal affairs but never proving it. the once holiest of people now self stripped of their obedience to god, some still loving her and some hating her. (even as a nun, she never truly believed that spirits and demons could be among the livingβ€” but her children had always believed, so after their death in order to still feel as though they were with her,,, she entertained the idea of joining, perhaps maybe wishing to speak to her sons once again.)

i have other ideas but these just… fit idk
omg love the VIBES and the interest! these both seem a lot of fun!!

I like the ex sheriff/war vet angle, as it feels very poignant with the times, and a source of authority (however ex he may be) is always a lot of fun in a dynamic

I like the ex nun one as well, though it feels like two ideas that could be separated??
an ex nun no longer believing in god, perhaps leading to whatever rock bottom needed to see something really fucked up (i.e., spirit/demon moment), leading her to where we are now -- vs the bar and nightclub owner perhaps having a rocky family (the death mentioned, and skipping town husband) and being a solid community member anyways, and dealing with the family loss there!!

either way you've def got the vibe in mind :)

630ef021b453e3b6ee02f13eb87367d4.jpg

it took me forever to decide but i think she's .....very fitting for the idea i have hehe
i'm excited to get to Work now
thank you tho !!

my creative juices are flowing. got some ideas that I’ll get pen to paper when I’m free tonight!!!!!

lovin the ideas and characters so far!

just posting here that i updated charlotte! she's not completely finished and i will be adding more tomorrow and finishing everything as well when i am not as sleepy !! κ’° α΅•ΰΌšα΅•κ’± Λ–Β° β™‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back