• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Destroyed Webs of Multiverse i-Intrest check

You guys might be interested in this, a link to a youtube video that I think if sfw but it is also 18 minutes long

FoolsErin FoolsErin PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher , guys we have most of the character sheets up by now, no pressure but I'm hoping by the end of the week can have all the characters up so we can start planning in OOC page.

No pressure, take your time to be creative.

Yea no, I’m probably going to have to back down from this. Since I hogged my Dad’s laptop last week, my brother gets to hog it this week, and since I’m not at home I have no way to go nuts with creativity like usual.

This still going? I have an idea for a Spider-Person! He's Peter Parker and Black Cat's bastard son that becomes a master thief using a stolen stealth suit from his father and the jinx mutant power inherited from his mother.

Hey, things changed and I think I can join again. Can I hop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back