The Destroyed Webs of Multiverse i
BACKGROUND: When The Second Secret Wars broke out, the Marvel Multiverse became a whole lot bigger and more amazing. Enter a respun Web of Life, a new tangent to main story line's Web, within it is hundreds upon thousands of new undiscovered worlds. Worlds filled with heroes, villians, talking dragons, space wizards and best of all: Spider Totems.
Like the crisis in the main Web of Life, this Web as well has gained an infection that claws at its energy. An armada of seemingly unstoppable interdimensional shapeshifters that feed on the very life energy of life sustaining planets to survive. They are slowly wiping out life in all the multiverses, but standing in their way are the warriors of the Web.
Spider-Man from Earth i227 has made it his mission to save the multiverse after he failed his own world. But he can't do this alone so he set out to find allies to join him in this war. Will you answer the call? Can you shoulder the greatest responsibilities that any Spider, any hero could ever get?
Note: Spider i227 is not part of the rp, more like a guide than anything else. Think of him as the Professor X of this group.
- No OP: You give us something OP and the whole story will be boring, like the last scene in Justice League. Think of this as an army of Batmen, not Supermen.
- No characters from canon: The whole point of making a multiverse separate from the Marvel one is so that we can get away from the restrictions of the canon multiverse and not have to adhere to them.
- One paragraph minimum: If your write, we need details, give us a paragraph at the very least. Conversations don’t count as one para. Exception can be made for this.
- No politics: Jokes are fine, parody’s are also fun. But if you start talking about any type of politics in this rp, for either side…. Look we are just here to have fun, keep that stuff away from this.
- Punctuation: Duh. Decent grammar too.
- Cross platforming is welcome but limited: Let’s say your Spider has powers similar to a character from anime, example Naruto where he can use the Shadow clone jutsu. Such a thing will be allowed, but only with limitations, in this case the clone can only be a maximum of 2 with no chance for increasing the number via training. Also it has to make sense in the line of a story, it can’t just be an add on, it has to fit into the character’s story and character.