• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Destroyed Webs of Multiverse i-Intrest check

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Basic Navigation
The Destroyed Webs of Multiverse i

BACKGROUND: When The Second Secret Wars broke out, the Marvel Multiverse became a whole lot bigger and more amazing. Enter a respun Web of Life, a new tangent to main story line's Web, within it is hundreds upon thousands of new undiscovered worlds. Worlds filled with heroes, villians, talking dragons, space wizards and best of all: Spider Totems.

Like the crisis in the main Web of Life, this Web as well has gained an infection that claws at its energy. An armada of seemingly unstoppable interdimensional shapeshifters that feed on the very life energy of life sustaining planets to survive. They are slowly wiping out life in all the multiverses, but standing in their way are the warriors of the Web.

586634 586633

Spider-Man from Earth i227 has made it his mission to save the multiverse after he failed his own world. But he can't do this alone so he set out to find allies to join him in this war. Will you answer the call? Can you shoulder the greatest responsibilities that any Spider, any hero could ever get?

Note: Spider i227 is not part of the rp, more like a guide than anything else. Think of him as the Professor X of this group.

Rules:
  • No OP: You give us something OP and the whole story will be boring, like the last scene in Justice League. Think of this as an army of Batmen, not Supermen.

• No characters from canon: The whole point of making a multiverse separate from the Marvel one is so that we can get away from the restrictions of the canon multiverse and not have to adhere to them.

• One paragraph minimum: If your write, we need details, give us a paragraph at the very least. Conversations don’t count as one para. Exception can be made for this.

• No politics: Jokes are fine, parody’s are also fun. But if you start talking about any type of politics in this rp, for either side…. Look we are just here to have fun, keep that stuff away from this.

• Punctuation: Duh. Decent grammar too.
  • Cross platforming is welcome but limited: Let’s say your Spider has powers similar to a character from anime, example Naruto where he can use the Shadow clone jutsu. Such a thing will be allowed, but only with limitations, in this case the clone can only be a maximum of 2 with no chance for increasing the number via training. Also it has to make sense in the line of a story, it can’t just be an add on, it has to fit into the character’s story and character.

MEMBERS:
Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway - The Black Spider
PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher
Scatterbrain Scatterbrain - The Tarantula
Xanthos Xanthos - Spider Slayer
Venchi1986 Venchi1986 - Orb-weaver
Freddie Freddie - Salticid

Last edited:
I've been trying to roleplay this [OC] I've thought of, named Stephen Fred Rogers. Originally the idea came from the idea of a magical Steve Rogers, like from the Infinity warps, but since wanting to roleplay this character, other personalities have influenced him, such as Alexander Hamilton, and Fred Rogers.

Personality: Charismatic, Relentlessness
Items: Friendly Neighborhood Cardigan, Pistol
Spells: Mage Hand, Message, True Strike
Shield, Haste, Detect Magic, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall; others

I'll throw my hat in as well. I have a few ideas for Spider-People floating around.

Cool, welcome aboard.

I've been trying to roleplay this [OC] I've thought of, named Stephen Fred Rogers. Originally the idea came from the idea of a magical Steve Rogers, like from the Infinity warps, but since wanting to roleplay this character, other personalities have influenced him, such as Alexander Hamilton, and Fred Rogers.

Personality: Charismatic, Relentlessness
Items: Friendly Neighborhood Cardigan, Pistol
Spells: Mage Hand, Message, True Strike
Shield, Haste, Detect Magic, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall; others

Hmm, I don't want to sound offencive but this is for Spider totems only. Sorry but unless you go spider I don't think it can fly. I have a reason that only Spiders can stop the oncoming threat.

Hmm, I don't want to sound offencive but this is for Spider totems only. Sorry but unless you go spider I don't think it can fly. I have a reason that only Spiders can stop the oncoming threat.
No offense taken! I could stop thinking of an origin story for the Spider-Person I want to play.
He gained his powers from a spider that that was a decedent of a Spider Deity. He gained some of her magical abilities (mostly Transmutation, and Abjuration magic ). He does not have super strength, but he does have a topnotch brain, a tolerance for pain, and a tremendous alertness. He created limbs similar to Superior Spider-Man. He would rather fight with his words, than his fist, but isn't afraid to throwdown.

His hobby is writing poetry. He is quick witted, and smart mouthed. His flaws are he says always says what he believes, he also believes he is the smartest of them all.

No offense taken! I could stop thinking of an origin story for the Spider-Person I want to play.
He gained his powers from a spider that that was a decedent of a Spider Deity. He gained some of her magical abilities (mostly Transmutation, and Abjuration magic ). He does not have super strength, but he does have a topnotch brain, a tolerance for pain, and a tremendous alertness. He created limbs similar to Superior Spider-Man. He would rather fight with his words, than his fist, but isn't afraid to throwdown.

His hobby is writing poetry. He is quick witted, and smart mouthed. His flaws are he says always says what he believes, he also believes he is the smartest of them all.
Cool, no problem, just let some more people come and then I'll tag you on the CS thread later.

• No characters from canon: The whole point of making a multiverse separate from the Marvel one is so that we can get away from the restrictions of the canon multiverse and not have to adhere to them.
Just to clarify, you wouldn't mind alternate takes on canon characters? Like J. Jonah Jameson for example or would you?

Just to clarify, you wouldn't mind alternate takes on canon characters? Like J. Jonah Jameson for example or would you?
Hm, it's a grey area, personally I just want a good story at the end of the day with characters that will be remmebered, so honestly if it's somthing that is unique and yours then it's fine even if it's an alternate take on canon characters.

I have found several spiderman fan costumes I think look cool and should be able to come up with a backstory

I have found several spiderman fan costumes I think look cool and should be able to come up with a backstory

Alright, cool, I think I'll be putting up the CS soon, so keep them in mind.

Imjusttryingtofindmyway Imjusttryingtofindmyway I'm going to rename my PC to either Hassan Alexander, or Nathaniel Carter to avoid confusion, or allusions towards any characters named Steve.

Okay, cool, just decide what you want, I'll put the CS up soon.

OCC and CS pages
Wonderful, welcome aboard. I put up the OOC and CS pages so fill them up at your liesure.

Oooooh. Interested!

NOTE to ALL: The OOC will be for plot related discussion, the CS for only chracter sheets. We can just casually chat here however. Sorry if I'm being pushy but I like to keep things in an orderly manner otherwise I tend to forget and get confused.

NOTE: Over the next week (17/June - 23/June) we shall be setting up character sheets and planning out the first step to our story line, please have everything you need ready by then. Please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back