• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

Pax Pardus Hale

The Ink Shop
It is said that at the highest point in Greece was Mount Olympus, where a pantheon of Deities lived and ruled over all of humanity. Though they were still worshiped throughout the world most of modern society didn't give the Greek Gods much thought. They don't notice the change in the winds, the shift in the currents. "Global warming" was a word being thrown around frequently. If only the humanity knew the peril the gods were facing.

A few years ago a demigod was killed. Demigods were children of the original gods; most never even realize that they're demigods. They live their life, they cross the river Styx when it was their time. The only way for a demigod to awaken was at the say so of Zeus. So the gods didn't think much of the murder... Not until one by one the demigods were being sought after and slaughtered. What looked like sporadic murders across the world seemed to be a killing organization murdering possible heroes.

Unfortunately the Gods weren't able to find the culprit by themselves. Every minute risked more bodies on their hands. Each murder was different and impossible for one killer to commit. They decided to call upon eight demigods to awaken, ones chosen by their Godly parent.

---

Our characters will be waking up in mount Olympus. Their memories of their lives will be suppressed but they'll know their names and personality. To anyone wanting to join I apologize in advance, it's a closed story between some long time friends who like to type.

Nadia

One minute Nadia was walking out of her brownstone home on her way to work, the next she was in a black Greek style dress with one long sleeve. Her wavy maroon hair fell slightly below her shoulders, a golden band across her forehead, a band on her right arm, and golden Greek wraparound heels on her feet. Nadia looked over her her arms until she found a symbol was burned on the back of her left hand, the hand hidden by the sleeve. She didn't remember getting the burn. In fact she couldn't remember anything. How did she get here? Her steel blue eyes looked around slowly at the temple she stood inside. The temple had the same symbol on tapestries that was on the back of her hand.

Nadia... The voice startled the young woman; the voice was above her and around her. It was everywhere and no one was in the temple with her. Welcome to Olympus. I have summoned you here with several other demigods. You were chosen to protect Olympus, your father sees you as the strongest of all his young. Father? She couldn't remember a father. Actually she couldn't remember anyone. You may have realized you have no memories. As you unravel who the threat to Olympus is I'll return your memories. I'll be sure to help guide all of you. Now, feel free to test your new abilities before you go meet your fellow demigods.

The temple grew quiet save for the crackle of the flames. Did the voice say abilities? Nadia looked down at her hands and she did feel something different. Was she stronger? She turned to look at the large statue of some guy named Hades. A plaque underneath him said he was the God of the underworld. "I wouldn't want that job." She moved on with exploring the temple. Near the exit there was a small square fountain pouring water black water out with a plaque above it. "Children of Hades test your strength against the waters of the Styx." The plaque even had the same mark as the one on her hand.

Nadia hesitantly went to touch the water. The moment her fingertips touched the water everything in the fountain froze into a black sheet of ice. Surprisingly she didn't flinch back, she merely pulled her hand away from the fountain and to her chest. "Demigod. Child of Hades. Nadia." That's all she knew about herself. With that said she gave a small nod and walked out of the temple, following the cloud path leading away from the temple.
2700afec1c45466884c09cf9ca7e22b3.jpg

Aster

Everything this morning was running smoothly. She got up, fed the chickens, watered the garden, and went on her morning run. Suddenly a wave swept the coast and swallowed her, pulling her under into the deep sea until she couldn't breath. She couldn't move or fight it, it felt like something had constricted her and drag her to the depths of the ocean. It wasn't long before she blacked out.

Everything was black and she thought she was dead. When she heard a voice though she started to stir. Mom? Aster, you've been summoned as one of the chosen demigods to defend Olympus. You have the blood of the gods flowing through your veins, make sure to test your awakened abilities. Improve them, become the god your father anticipates you to be. Converse with your fellow demigods, work with them. Find who is threatening Olympus. Reveal the traitors and we'll restore your memories.

Aster's ocean blue eyes popped open and she found herself laying underwater. She wasn't drowning or struggling to hold her breath, in fact she was breathing just fine. Hesitantly she sat up and popped her head out of the water. Aster had been laying in a fountain of water and had a long blue beaded and intricate Greek gown. Her blonde hair was braided up into a crown, blue dangling teardrop gemstone earrings hanging from her ears.

Slowly she climbed from the fountain and looked around as her silver heels tapped on the temple floor. There was a statue of Poseidon and the fountain she was in was dedicated to the children of Poseidon. "For only the true children of Poseidon can master the waters." Huh. In the reflection she noticed a trident scar on her shoulder. That wasn't there before...was it?

Her long lashes bat slowly as she pulled away from the fountain and headed out of the Poseidon temple. She walked down the cloud path to the square, her eyes landing on a girl in a black dress. "Oh. Are you the other demigod I have to meet?"

85be4fdb53c045d19167b95765fe3387.jpg

Last edited:
Cyrus

"Ah, fuck." Cyrus sat up and pushed his hand through his dark hair. It felt like someone smashed a bottle over his head...how did he know what that felt like? He felt like he couldn't remember anything. He looked around and found himself in some ancient looking Greek temple. He looked down at himself and noted that he was wearing a knee length white Greek gown with a black sash around him and over his shoulder. His other shoulder had black straps holding the sleeve together, black knee length sandals on his feet. He winced slightly when he felt the side of his arm burning. On his arm was a scar in the shape of a cross with an hourglass over it.

"What in the fuck-" Cyrus jumped to his feet and froze when he heard the echoing voice around him. Cyrus, you have been chosen for a mission. You, along with the other demigods, have been awakened. Your powers will be useful in assisting the other demigods. Go along, play your role, and retrieve your memories. The voice seemed familiar, like a voice he could hear in his nightmares. "Who the fuck are you to boss me around, huh?" Assisting people? Fuck that. Suddenly his chest started to hurt and he felt like electricity was rushing through his body.

The pain dropped Cyrus to his knees and he let out a low growl. He knew this pain but he didn't know from where. Some dark part of his past... "Fine, I'll help them!"Cyrus spoke through gritted teeth. The electrical current rushing through his body quickly subsided and he let out a long breath. Get going. Yeah, yeah. Cyrus sighed and stood to his feet slowly. "Why fucking me." The 6'2" man ran his hand through his dark messy hair before looking around the temple.

Cyrus took a long look at the statue of Nemesis, Goddess of revenge. She seemed kind of familiar. "Huh." He slid his hands in the pockets of his gown and walked out of the temple and onto the cloud path.

At the square he seen two girls standing there already. "I wonder how many of us got dragged to this." He let out a small sigh.

NemesisP.png

Last edited:
Clay

When Clay opened his eyes he was in a bed of flowers. They were soft, and it would have been real nice on any other occasion. This one? The one where he didn't know where he was? He didn't really like it. He quickly jumped to his feet and looked himself over. He was in a white one sleeved greek gown with leather straps holding the shoulders together on the other side, his outfit revealing his strong arms, chest, and back. He had leather cuffs on his wrists, and gladiator sandals on his strong legs. Then there was a burn mark on his chest. "Man what happened to me?" This definitely wasn't his norm.

Clay my dear boy, welcome to Olympus. You are one of our specially selected demigods. You were handpicked by your mother to protect and serve Olympus. I have awaken the blood of gods inside of you, your powers will be useful in overcoming the trials you face. As you go through these trials and solve the mystery of the threat against Olympus I will return your memories piece by piece. Hone your powers my boy, make us all proud. Who was that guy?

The 6'5" sandy blonde 26 year old male looked around the room, his bright blue eyes studying the statue of Aphrodite. The same symbol on him was on the walls; the plaque on the bed of flowers saying only the children of hers would wake in the bed of the flowers of love. "Aphrodite's my mom. Huh." That didn't seem right. Didn't he already have a mom?

His head felt fuzzy as he tried to remember so he shook off the question. He quickly jogged out of the temple, up the cloud path, and to the square to the others. "Well at least I'm not doing this alone." He gave the others a bright smile and a wave. "Hey you guys. Did they take your memories too or just mine?"

GreekMyth-venus-bold-400w.png

Last edited:
Raven Rae

"You have to be FUCKING joking!" The girl let out an outburst before reaching up to the bright yellow headset that covered her messy yellow and black hair and threw it at the wall with a force that made even her jump slightly. Her amber eyes looked up at the TV screen with annoyance before she turned off the damn thing and stood to head to the kitchen. However the minute she stepped through the door she felt as if she was falling into a black abyss.

Raven didn't know how, what or why she woke up in a dark room that smelled of burning wood but she did know her head felt like she had the hangover of a lifetime. "What in the hell..." The small female stood and stretched out her pale arms, wincing a little as she did. With a raised brow she turned her arms over in the dim light of the multiple fires lit around the stone temple and found the source of the pain. On the inside of her left forearm a strange symbol seemed to be branded against her alabaster skin. "Well isn't that lovely." As soon as she spoke, her voice echoed back at her in the empty stone space but then morphed into a vaguely recognizable one... but she wasn't sure why. The voice was harsh and strong but still somewhat kind.

Raven, you've been summoned to help defend Olympus, count this as a blessing girl and don't you DARE mess it up! You have my power to live up to child and you better learn quick. We were never meant to walk among the big names so make this chance count! Find out who is threatening this place and END them.

The voice faded away and Raven found herself looking straight to the corner of the room where a statue of a beautiful but fierce woman stood, in her hand was a staff that held the same symbol as her arm at the top of the metal rod. "Oh. Oh... well this is bullshit isn't it?" Raven raised a brow once more before turning to leave the temple when two swords suddenly swung down from two marble guards on either side of the entrance and her nostrils flared. "Can I help you?"

There was writing on the floor right before leaving the temple that read; "Only TRUE children of Lyssa may taunt their way out."

What an interesting choice of words... it was a choice of words that made something stir in Raven and her eyes flashed red as she reached both hands out towards the two statues. Their marble faces twisted in fear and both dropped their weapons as she strode out into the sun. "That felt good."

Out in the sun Raven got a better look at her surroundings and self, she was clad in a white and red dress that was cinched at the waist with a gold and black belt that matched the bands on her upper arms. Her hair was still bright yellow and black but was slicked back and gold leaves adored the sides of her head. A small distance down the path she could barely make out the image of a few people standing in some sort of square. After a few moments of walking, Raven joined the others and crossed her arms across her chest, taking them each in one by one. "I don't think they singled you out pretty boy, I'm assuming it is all of us..."

Raven's Dress
Lyssa Symbol

Aleksander

Alek felt the sensation of opening his eyes but for a few minutes there was nothing but darkness, he felt as if another person would have panicked but for some strange reason the darkness was comforting and he innately knew to not be afraid of it. Around him he could smell the aroma of incense and sage as well as something that could have very well been rose or lilac. Honestly he felt as if he could fall asleep right then and there if it wasn't for the voice that rang out in his own head.

Aleksander, welcome son. You have been selected as a member of a group demigods to help serve Olympus as it is in danger against unknown threats. For now we have needed to collect your memories but as you train your powers and advance down the path to saving us all, you may regain your memories. You will need to work alongside the other demigods who have been chosen as this is no small task. Please make us, and your mother, proud.

As soon as the voice faded away so did the darkness and Alek found himself looking up at a ceiling with a large circular symbol on it with some intricate design in the middle. The name Hekate was written in multiple different languages around the circle and oddly enough he found himself able to read every single one. Slowly Alek sat up and pulled in a swift breath of air in pain that came from his shoulder. Gently he ran his own fingers over the bumps of scar there and quickly realized it was the same shape as the symbol on the ceiling... strange.

Alek stood and looked around, remembering that there should be others, but quickly he found he was alone in a room that seemingly had no exit. There was a place on the wall between two lanterns that would have seemed like a place for a door but in its place was only words carved into the stone. "My children need not fear the dark. They must embrace our calling." It was almost as if his body moved on its own, his hands rising and lowering as the lights in the room slowly faded away and in their place was a glowing exit right before him. "Well look at me go. Already great at this shit!"

Right outside the doorway, Alek could see a group of five others already forming and the moment he stepped from the exit he turned to see that the temple he had just been in was no longer there. "Wicked."

Hekate Symbol

Last edited:
Gianna

"Oh my!" Gianna sat up with a start, almost as if she had been having a nightmare but in all reality it felt more like she had gotten the wind knocked out of her. The lithe girl was laying against a comfortable bed in the center of a grove of trees covered in vines and the most unique flowers she had ever seen. Around her quite a few goats frolicked around and she let out a small chuckle as she held her pale hand to her mouth. "Oh my indeed." The woman swung her legs over the bed and noticed the flowing material of the pale green dress the hung loosely off her body except where it was tied around her torso with golden rope. Her long strawberry blonde locks were left wild and around her freckled face, a few braids tossed in throughout the locks.

"Where am I?" Gianna put the question out in the world, not really expecting it to answer, but it did.

Ahh, Gianna my dear... welcome to Olympus. I hope you find it welcomes you kindly. You have been selected to help us here, as a great evil has threatened and hurt many of our people. We have had to call on a few carefully chosen Demigods to help protect our home and save our kind. You are among them. You will need to seek out the others and advance your powers quickly to track down those hurting your family.

The word family hung heavily on her as the voice drifted away and he mind was swimming with questions. Who was that voice and who was she really? Gianna. She knew that much. Her green eyes darted around the clearing and she began to panic at the realization that she didn't know where to go when suddenly one of the goats gently pressed its horns against the back of her leg. "What?" She turned and looked down at the animal, it had a tag around its neck that held a small metal plaque that said "Child of Pan, ask and ye shall receive." Child of Pan? The thought made her chest burn and Gianna looked down to find a strange curving symbol burned into her sternum, peeking out from under the material of the dress.

"Well okay then uh... can you help me find the others?" Gianna spoke directly to the goat and suddenly heard a voice in her head telling her yes, then she was being guided by directions she suddenly just knew and before she knew it she was stepping from the trees and onto a path of clouds that lead to a town square of sorts with a few others. "Oh! Hello there!"

Tobias

The sky above him as he sat up was clear and full of sunshine. The warmth on his golden skin honestly felt like heaven but the side of his neck felt like he was already getting sunburnt despite being completely unsure of how long he had even been out here. His hand went to his neck where he felt some raised bumps that felt like a scar of some form but he couldn’t remember having one there... he couldnt remember much of anything actually apart from his name.

“And finally the lucky child awakens. Welcome to Olympus Tobias. You need not worry about your memory has it will return to you naturally though for now your brain needs to focus on awakening your powers and solving the problems that currently plague Olympus. You will know what is right and true, thus is why we and the other demigods will need your power on this journey. Good luck child, though you will not need it.”

The voice had come from all around him, the open sky above the small temple he has woken up in , the walls around him, the ground, hell even his own brain it seemed. “Demigod?” As he spoke, Toby finally took a good long look around him and found himself in a white marble temple with a statue of a smiling woman with coins in her hands in the center. At her feet was a marble chest that read, to leave this place you must offer me what I desire.

“What in the heck does that even mean?” Toby ran an annoyed hand through his long blonde hair when suddenly he felt something strange. When he pulled his hand away he opened his palm to reveal a hand full of cold coins. “Huh?” He stared at them for a long time before the idea to drop them in the chest finally hit him. As soon as the metal clanged against the marble, a groaning noise began and behind him a door opened.

“Creepy...” Toby stepped slowly away from the statue and backed out the door , finding himself standing on clouds that lead down to a group of people that had been forming. He made his way towards them with a bright smile, happy to see he was no longer alone. “Well hello! Did you guys all wake up in a weird temple as well or was that just my own fun day so far?”

Nadia

The 5'4" hourglass shaped woman stood in the square with her arms crossed, her fingers tapping nervously on her arm. Nadia didn't like to be in the control of others, she was the one that typically called the shots. When people arrived in the square she stood back and allowed her steely eyes to study each of them through long, full lashes. These people were demigods like her. How were the group of them solve this mystery? Could all of their powers really be that strong? They had to be. She wanted her memories back.

As soon as the last of them joined the square she felt the clouds underneath them shift. Quickly she braced herself before they fell through the clouds below them.

The group spiraled down and out of the clouds towards the ground below. The ground quickly became visible; they were spiraling towards a large building. It was all happening so fast, she couldn't place what the building looked like before they were smacking into the center of a crumbling Colosseum.

"Son of a bitch..." The contact with ground hurt but surprisingly didn't kill her or break any bones. Apparently being a demigod meant they were immortal. Nadia forced through the shock of the fall and slowly stood up. Nadia, beloved daughter of the Underworld. Hades brags about you, you're the most successful and ruthless child he has. You are the Goddess of ice, persuasion, and ironically enough good luck. This staff was forged in the fires of Hell and has been bathing in the power of the Styx since you were born. Use it to it to freeze your enemy. Her eyes sparkled as the twisted wooden staff floated in front of her. The icy looking crystal of the staff radiated an icy chill and light. It sounded like the crystal was whispering to her in a thousand tongues, all of which told her to take it.

In front of them in the huge colosseum suddenly stood a large 8 arm monstrous creature. It stood as tall as the colosseum, its feet the size of semi-trucks. The creature had four eyes along, its skin made of scales. The monster was held in place by cosmic looking shackles. This is one of the monsters we've kept locked away in Tartarus. Kill the creature with your fellow demigods. If you survive you'll keep your weapon and be rewarded one memory before your next quest.

Nadia reached out and grabbed the staff quickly and felt power surge through her veins. "Well if I get to keep this then I guess we're going to have to kill this thing."

Aster

With each person joining them Aster was sure to give them a gentle smile. It was nerve-wrecking to be somewhere you didn't know knowing nothing about who you are. Aster had always been the person everyone confided in, she loved taking care of people more than she took care of herself. Though, she was known to have a fiery temper at times. Hopefully the people here wouldn't do anything to bring out her angry side.

"Yeah I woke up in a fount-" The clouds shifted and the 4'11" female stumbled slightly. "W-Ah!" Suddenly she fell through the clouds and spiraled down from the heavens. The air was cold and felt like knives on her skin. Her eyes shut close tightly and her hands guarded her eyes so she didn't have to see the ground. Were they going to die already? They just woke up! All they had waiting at the end of this fall would be a cold ground, they'd surely die!

The air whistled around her as she fell. Once they fell inside the Colosseum she wasn't met with the hard ground like Nadia. Water that had accumulated in the stands and puddles flew underneath her and cradled her before she smacked the ground. Her heart was beating out of her chest as her hands pulled from her face. Sparkling ocean blue eyes looked around her and seen the water drop and pool around her on the ground. "O-Oh. Thank you." Aster smiled slightly and stood to her feet slowly.

Her long lashes bat slowly as the godly voice spoke from above. He introduced the red head as Nadia, goddess of ice, good luck, and persuasion. The icy staff before her looked powerful and magical, like it had been made just for her. "What in the seven seas is that?" Aster found her eyes widen as the restrained monster appeared before them.

Aster, daughter of Poseidon. He has many children, none which he favors more than you. He says you have his temper but your mothers kindness. He says only you will be able to control the seas as he does. He had this trident made for you; the jewels inside the trident are said to summon the power of the seas. Use the power of the seven seas against the opponent.

Aster hesitantly reached out to take the detailed trident. As soon as she made contact with it she could hear the ocean through the ocean blue jewels in the trident. For a minute she forgot about the giant monster in front of them.

Cyrus

Eight people. Eight people who had their lives completely altered and uprooted for a cause no one volunteered for. Was anyone else this angry and pissed off? It was a pain that felt uncomfortably familiar. Unfortunately he didn't want to feel that god awful electricity again. He had to play along, be one of the group.

The floor shook and, before he could react, they fell straight down and through the clouds. "Shit!" They whipped down from the clouds and towards the earth at an ungodly speed. From far away they must have looked like shooting stars. Before long they fell inside a Colosseum and crashed into the earth. Cyrus landed on his feet and wobbled back as soon as he landed. Did he seriously just land on his feet and not completely shatter his legs? Was no one else freaking the fuck out?

Before he could handle the trauma they had all just faced weapons were appearing and that same fucking voice was speaking. He knew a name in his head. He knew it sounded familiar and it was the only name he could remember. Zeus. It was a name that made him uncomfortable. More uncomfortable than the giant enemy that now stood before them.

Nadia received her ice staff, right after that Aster received the trident. Once Aster took her trident Zeus spoke again; this time it was to Cyrus. Cyrus, the odd one out of the bunch. You are your mothers only child left alive. She is one of the most feared, she swears that you can be the protector we need. You are the god of stealth, deceit, and moral badness. Use your treacherous ways for the good of the Gods. Your mother had these made for you when you were a boy. Put them to good use.

Cyrus reached out and grabbed the pair of black curved daggers that could cut you at a glance. They were black as night and looked dangerous as Hell. Once he had them in his hands he felt an almost familiar sensation from them. He had seen these before, he had to of. Did he live this life before? He gripped the holds of the daggers tightly in frustration. He slashed the air in front of him a couple times. "Let that bastard out of the chains so we can kill him already."

Clay

A girl joined the small group after he did and she seemed kind of mad at him for the question. Though he assumed it was their situation that she was more frustrated by. Not everyone would be too thrilled about their missing memories...Clay didn't really seem to mind. It was just an obstacle to cross and he loved challenges.

The last two people were a girl that was led by a deer, so cool, and another confused man. "I think that's the consensus for all of our day as well." The clouds suddenly gave out below them and the eight of them went flying down to earth. The fall went by quick because of the speed they were falling at, so when he landed shoulder first into the solid ground he left a dent in the earth. He laid there for a minute and groaned in pain from the impact. "That was unpleasant." Clay pushed himself off of the dented ground and stood to his full height.

Clay dusted the dirt off of him and watched as everyone got their introductions and weapons. The creature was strong and powerful looking and he wasn't quite sure how they were going to pull this off. Clay, son of Aphrodite. God of strength, beauty, seduction. You are certainly your mothers boy! She expects nothing but greatness for you. To aide you in your quest for greatness your mother made you this blade. When your pure strength doesn't win a fight turn towards your blade.

Clay took the twisted but beautiful blade. It was simple and sleek yet looked strong and dangerous. He was the god of strength? He put the sword in the sheath and strapped it to his side. He wanted to test his strength before he turned to the sword.

Raven Rae

Raven was just about to speak more when the clouds suddenly shifted under their feet and they were sent plummeting towards the earth with no warning at all. There was no time to react and even if there was Raven wasn't sure what she even would have done. Honestly at this point she was 99% positive she was dying and was ready to accept it. Only when she hit the ground she felt nothing, only the pressure of the ground against her back. Shouldn't that have hurt like hell?

The small girl slowly stood from the ground and looked back at the ground with a raised brow, it was surely plain normal dirt but why didn't it hurt that bad? She glared at the sky a little as a voice returned to begin speaking to each of the individually. Once they stopped speaking to Clay they moved their attention to Raven.

Raven, you angry child of Lyssa, her only daughter of fifteen children, her successor as well as her most powerful. You are a goddess of wrath and fear, not to mention intimidation. There are high expectations of you young one and I wouldn't think it wise to anger THE goddess of anger herself. As with the others, your mother left you a weapon, forged and crafted to highlight your strengths. This sword is made with rage based fighting in mind. Do not forget to rely on it as well as your power.

Raven reached out and took the handle of the sword that was nearly her size and gasped a little, surprised at how light it felt to her despite its appearance. She turned it over a few times and discovered that as she did the blade was sectioned into pieces and placed on a lasso type rope. Now she understood what he meant by rage based fighting. This thing would do damage just by swinging it like a mad man! "Oh hell yes." Raven adjusted her hold on the thing before turning back to the monster, a fire growing inside of her that she didn't recognize but wasn't afraid of. This might actually be interesting after all.

Aleksander

As they all fell towards the earth, Alek suddenly heard whispers in his ears, so many of them that the noise became a yell and then suddenly it all stopped just as he should have splattered like a bug on a windshield. Only he didn't... instead he felt as if he was laying in the clouds again. Then without even moving he was being placed on his own two feet. He turned around with a start to the area where he had just been laying and found a dozen or so ghost like hands sliding back into the dirt. "Wicked times two..." He gasped before turning back to face the others as they were each spoken to.

Finally it was his turn and Alek couldnt help but smirk as the voice spoke his name.

"Aleksander, son of Hekate and God of necromancy and shadows. Only child born of Hekate before she was spited by Hera. How lucky you are my boy. Even before now you knew what you were destined for... that is why she has no worry you will be able to master your ability with the help of the staff she left behind for you, her very own staff with a few adjustments.

Alek reached out his long thin fingers and wrapped his hand around the smooth wood of the staff and let out a small oof as he felt the power suddenly rush through him. "This shit just keeps getting cooler and cooler." He turned towards the monster and tilted his head to the side. "He doesnt look that scary..."

Gianna

Gianna hit the ground with a thud just like the others and found herself extremely sore. "Ouch..." She rubbed at her hip as she slowly stood and looked around the crumbling building around them. When her eyes fell on the monster in chains she gave a small yell and took a few steps back. That thing was scary looking! What the heck was going on here? "Is everyone else ok?" As she spoke to the others the familiar voice returned and she watched in awe as each person around the circle was addressed and given these BADASS weapons. It was so cool! Everyones seemed super strong and seemed to make each of them look more...complete.

When it was finally Gianna's turn she was almost so giddy she forgot about the monster in front of them.

Gianna, daughter of Pan, god of mischief, shepherds and song. You a goddess of wilderness and melody. Your father was very famous for his flute which is at his hip at all times, it only makes sense that he left you to carry on the legacy with a similar item. The Aulos. Perfectly tuned to you and you alone dear girl. Make sure you become one with it.

Gianna was almost astounded as she reached out and took the strange looking wooden flute from the sky before her... everyone else had gotten such... sharp... things. She got a flute? A FLUTE? "Well what in the hell am I supposed to do with this thing?!"

Tobias

"Well holy hell that was scary." Somehow some way, Tobias landed on his feet and felt literally no pain at all. "This is an interesting place alright." He looked around with bright blue eyes, not really paying attention to the others as they recieved their weapons and words of wisdom from the voice. He was more interested in this place and the monster that sat at the middle. They needed to fight it right? No way it would be so simple. It looked strong but there had to be more than that right? They had each already been tested and dropped through the skies... what else would be in store?

"Tobias, son of our Goddess Tyche of success and fortune, you are her strongest son of many, her favorite, her most blessed. You are a god of perseverance and riches. Success has always and will always closely behind you boy, do not forget that."

Success huh? Sounds great to him. In front of him he tilted his head to the side and reached out the take a hold of his weapon. "Rope?" He turned the glittering gold strands over and over in his hands trying to make sense of them. A lasso of sorts made from gold that made him tilt his head once more. "You and me both sister." He chuckled as Gianna complained about her gift. "I'm sure theres more to them than we think though right?"

Nadia

Nadia watched in awe as one by one weapons appeared in front of everyone. Each weapon seemed to represent each person. These were created by their parents? Why didn't they have memories of their parents? Shouldn't they of if they were all the so called 'favorite' children? All those quickly disappeared when the shackles that held the giant in place shattered. The giant looked angry, or hungry, and let out a loud roar. Nadia's eyes widened as one of eight arms reached down to grab her.

Nadia scoffed and threw up her staff to try to guard herself. They lived from falling out of the sky, they could survive this attack. Suddenly a bright blue light shot from her staff towards the arm. Once the light touched the giant arm it turned into a solid piece of ice. Nadia moved the staff slightly and the arm shattered into a million shards of ice. The ice scattered all around the Colosseum, one narrowly missing her own foot. "Whoa." This thing was lethal. Why did that feel so good. A small smirk appeared on her face when the creature yelled out started to walk closer to them. "Oh, I like this."

Aster

Everyone received their personalized weapons and they all were beautiful. The Tobias guy got a cool rope, and the Gianna girl got a flute! "They've gotta do something cool, right?" She wished they had time to admire them and practice with them. Unfortunately the shattered shackles wouldn't allow that. Preferably Aster would like to solve conflict by words. In certain special cases violence was required...this was a special occasion. Her cheerful smile was replaced with a furrowed brown and frown up at the creature. She was tired; they had all just woke up and already so much was being thrown at them. "Can't we get one minute to breath?"

The creature reached to get Nadia. Before Aster could move the arm was shattered to a million bits. Aster had to dodge a flying piece that hit the floor behind her. The creature looked pissed. His seven other arms moved towards each one of them. Suddenly the ocean blue orbs in the staff started to glow an ocean blue color as did her eyes. She held out the trident towards the hand that was reaching towards her and watched as an ocean shot in a stream towards the arm. Large sharks shot out with the torrent of water that swallowed the hand.

After a moment of whipping wind created by the constant blast of water and sharks, the bloody water and sharks returned into the blue orbs of her trident. There was nothing left of that arm anymore; the sharks had eaten clean up until the shoulder. The creature only screamed louder and got more angrier. This had to be the coolest thing she had ever done.

Cyrus

Everyone had some sort of weapon or tool that was made for them. It was cool as Hell. But the weapons in Cyrus hands felt like he had held them before. His fingers gripped the daggers tightly and looked up at the giant creature. The shackles loudly shattered to bits and soon enough the giant was moving towards them. Nadia was shattering its arm into bits, the small Aster was having the arm eaten by fucking sharks!

By the time Cyrus realized the arm was reaching for him his hand was closing in around him. The arm was fast. Thankfully, Cyrus was faster. He leaped into the air and missed his grasp. Suddenly Cyrus's eyes lit up a bright red and he could see everything. He could see movement before it was even made. He could see every muscle in the arm moving. He knew what to cut and where to cut to stop the arm from moving.

Cyrus's feet carried him quickly up the arm of the monster and, with quick and precise movements, slashing ligaments and muscles and tendons galore. By the time Cyrus had jumped off his shoulder and landed back on the ground. The arm that he just cut up fell limp and bloody by the creatures side.

When his red eyes looked down at his daggers he noticed that the blood wasn't dripping off of the blades. No, the blood was being absorbed into the pitch black medal. "Fucking sweet."

Clay

"Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will find out real quick how to use those." He gave a small chuckle over at the two questioning their weapons. Suddenly the shackles shattered. A arm was blown up, one eaten by sharks, and one cut up so badly you could barely distinguish it from raw beef. This wasn't Clay's idea of a good time. Cyrus was too good at this, he had done this somewhere before and that made Clay nervous. Nadia seemed emotionless when she did it...then she seemed happy. It looked like they didn't have a choice in the matter; they were going to have to kill this creature. He had to accept it.

He also had to accept the fact that the arm was coming close to him. "You're making me do this you know!" Clay shouted at the creature though he knew it fell on deaf ears. He hesitated to draw the blade for a moment and then the hand closed in around him. "Son of a...!" Clay bit his lip as he struggled against the hand. Fortunately he wiggled free and grabbed hold of the hand, jumping back to the ground with a loud thud. He pulled the arm against the struggling creature.

As he pulled the arm he heard the creature yell and growl and roar. The arm popped and tore and ripped, blood splattering everywhere as the arm ripped from his arm. Once the final ligament ripped he dropped the arm to the ground with a loud huff. Guess he was pretty strong after all.

Raven Rae

As the shackles shattered, Raven scowled and placed her other hand against the hilt of her sword. How annoying. She watched with mild interest as the others began their attack, jumping back from the arm a few times and getting more and more pissed off. “Listen fuck head, I’m trying to plan and you’re starting to piss me off!” She growled at the monster as she took a heavy swing of the sword towards its arm and let out a yell. It didn’t even get close to cutting all the way through but it had to have hurt. The creature recoiled for a moment but was quickly reaching for her again and before she knew it she was full of rage.

“I told you not to do that.” Ravens voice was scarily calm as her lips turned to a smirk and her eyes went black. Suddenly she wasn’t standing on the ground anymore, no she was inside the creatures brain, whispering directly to it. “Now I’m not too fucking happy. So I’m going to need you to finish this yourself. I find this annoying.” Raven returned to her body and her eyes returned to their normal shade as she looked up at the creature in mild amusement... it worked.

The large monster was biting at its own arm... honestly it was kind of disgusting but wildly interesting. It didn’t stop until the arm from the shoulder area down landed to the dirt in a wet thud. “Disgusting.” Raven gasped as some of the blood splashed across her face and she swung hers sword again in anger, slashing the thing across the chest before dropping her sword to her side and using the bottom of her dress to wipe off her face.

Tobias

The others launched into a fight quickly as soon as the shackles disappeared and Tobias was stuck there stuttering for a moment, trying to figure out what to do. HE HAD ROPE. The monster reached quickly for him and he was able to drop to the ground and quickly roll out of the way but it wasn't fast enough to evade the next grasp. "Shit!" He let out a pained gasp as the hand crushed around his ribs and torso. Fuck. How did he get out of this? A lot of the others made quick work of this thing! Was he really lucky? Fortunate??? What did that even mean!

Tobias had his arms free so he did the only thing he could think of, he began looping the rope in the sky above him before whipping it out towards the elbow of the arm... the lasso attached like magic. Then he gave it a quick pull backwards and could smell burning flesh and watched in horror as the rope cut through flesh and bone like butter.

Once the arm dropped to the ground, Tobias struggled to get out of the heavy hand that was still closed around his lower body and stood up once more. The smell of burning flesh was still in the air around him and god he wanted to vomit.

Aleksander

The others were being so one and done.... Alek wanted to really learn what this thing could do. He turned over the smooth wood of the staff in his hands a few times before tilting it towards the creature. As he did the stone at the top turned from a beautiful clear quartz to the blackest obsidian he had ever seen. He could feel the energy in his hand and before he knew it a stream of black shadows began to pour out the end and wrap around the creatures arm that was moving towards Alek. It snaked around his flesh and then began to squeeze and restrain the creature almost like s python would. "Interesting..."

Then the mention of necromancy peaked an interest in Alek's mind.

He turned his dark brown eyes towards one of the already dead arms on the ground and focused for a moment before turning the staff towards it and watching as it reanimated and began to move as if it was his own hand. "Wicked." Alek raised his opposite hand and directed the arm, wrapping the dead one's hand around the upper arm of the creature before swiftly yanking backwards and watching in awe as the two arms dropped to the earth together and the shadows returned to the staff.

Gianna

Gianna watched in horror... she wasn't a scared little girl but she sure as hell wasn't well viced in slaying monsters. This whole thing was insane! She knew she had no memories but something inside of her KNEW her life wasn't like this before waking up today. All of her senses were screaming at her to run... some animal instinct that was telling her this wasn't a safe situation. Her eyes went wide as she watched the others take care of their own arms like they were born to do this... They all seemed so strong. She didn't feel weak but... this whole flute thing really had her thrown through a loop.

The monster rushed a outstretched hand towards her and she let out a small scream as she turned and ran to the edge of the coliseum. But that wasn't far enough.. the damn thing was right behind her. How long were its arms! Gianna looked down at the flute in her hand and panicked, bringing it to her lips and blowing as hard as she could into the mouth piece and squeezing her eyes shut. She let out the high pitched note until she ran out of breath... at some point she felt a splash of something warm against her arms and face but was too scared to open her eyes.

A few moments after running out of breath she finally opened her eyes and gasped at the sight before her.... the arm all the way up to the head of the monster was just blown to pieces... blood was splattered all down her dress arms and face from the apparent explosion and she couldn't help but turn and fall to her knees, vomiting into the dirt before slowly standing back up shakily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back