• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
8 minutes before the entire world realized the truth. Without any warning or any reason, the entire sun disappeared. And the world only had 8 minutes left before absolute chaos would break out. Everyone would be affected, nations will collapse, anarchy will dominate, but for now, humanity has 8 minutes of normality.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This RP will be set in the USA, New York City, in the year 2015. The sun has disappeared, and the RP will focus on the potential disasters and situations the characters will experience. Now, romantic relationships are allowed, as long as they follow RPN's rules. But yeah, basically, it's almost like a free-for-all. Anything can happen, and there will be plenty of disasters and conflicts. I mainly made this because I like science fiction and this idea has been stuck in my head for days now and I just really badly want to roleplay this with others and see what happens.

Here are some of the roles the RP will require:

Scientist (2): 1 TAKEN, 1 AVAILABLE

US Army Veteran (1): TAKEN

Normal Citizen (4): 2 TAKEN, 2 AVAILABLE

Engineer (1): TAKEN

BASIC RULES:

1. Have to be literate, at least a paragraph or two per post, and has to have decent grammar. Have to post, at least, once per week.

2. No godmoding, this is for obvious reasons. If your OC gets shot in the heart or directly in the brain, odds are that they're dead.

3. Please be polite in OOC, and if there's drama in OOC, don't spill it over into the RP. If you don't like someone, that's not an excuse to have your character treat theirs badly.

4. Follow RPNation's guidelines and rules.

I'll set up a Character Sheet forum if there's a decent amount of people interested. If you are interested, please say so below!

Last edited:
Interested

Parker Young Veterans GIF by CBS

Alright I'm interested! I think I would like to make a scientist (:

Just out of curiosity, would a scientist assistant count? I was thinking of making like a grad student there for an internship or something? Either way I'm still down!

Alright I'm interested! I think I would like to make a scientist (:

Just out of curiosity, would a scientist assistant count? I was thinking of making like a grad student there for an internship or something? Either way I'm still down!
Oh, that's perfectly fine!

But yeah, basically, it's almost like a free-for-all. Anything can happen, and there will be plenty of disasters and conflicts. I mainly made this because I like science fiction and this idea has been stuck in my head for days now and I just really badly want to roleplay this with others and see what happens.

Hi!

So when you say free for all, are the charries on their own with the goal being: gather, unite and try to survive?
Or is it free for all: free roam, go wild and all charries for themselves!!

Hi!

So when you say free for all, are the charries on their own with the goal being: gather, unite and try to survive?
Or is it free for all: free roam, go wild and all charries for themselves!!
It's free to roam, they can go wild if they want to. Every player can make their own goals, do their own thing if they want. Or, if they want to gather as a group, that's fine as well.

Dear thread,

Please still be alive cuz BuggaBoo still likes you.

All the best and be good,

BuggaBoo!!

lol me. But fr now I just saw 2 YouTubes on 'What would happen if our sun disappeared?' Wow. Ummmm. Yeah. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back