• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Darkened Skies

Azraelle was taken away from the duel since she had other pressing matters in her own hands when one of the knights told her that her mother had been poisoned by the Adviser, assisted by Sercus, Polorus, and Sirius. Azraelle was beyond furious right now that Sirius would go behind her mothers back to help the Adviser. At that moment she wanted to let all of her emotions out but she tried to remain calm so that she wouldn't frighten her guest, "Here we go again, another perfect day ruined by these imbeciles. Hell's going to break loose today," She said as she left the knight. Azraelle began to walk as quickly as possible to try and find her mother, she checked every room in the castle. As she was walking she walked passed a door that sounded like swords clanking together and loud chatter. The thought of her mother wouldn't leave her mind hoping that she was alive. Azraelle began to recite a healing spell in her mind trying to remember the last few phrases in the spell. This healing spell is used for when someone or something has been poisoned, or has taken something out of the ordinary.

Azraelle began to run in a quick pace towards down the stairs and the stairs led her to the catacombs, Azraelle was now facing the long tunnel that had candles on the sides so that it would give a little light. At the end of the tunnel were the catacombs, a lightly lit room that had the walls that were filled with bones and skulls. Azraelle's spin ran cold and goosebumps arose all over her body. She hasn't been here since she was a child. Before Azraelle walked into the room she grabbed a sword that was on the wall and firmly grasped it in her hand. When she walked into the room that was in the shape of a circle which had a large thick column in the middle that had bones and skulls going all around. Azraelle had the sword hanging from her hand next to her, she saw the two; Everette and Sirius. "Sirius I am rather disappointed in you, hearing that you've poisoned your queen." Azraelle said in a calm voice as she walked over to the two of them, but keeping her distances.

KAZ_s_tunnel.gif

@TheWingedCrusader

Last edited by a moderator:
(Jukkreknaxter`s POV: )

Once more, I parried the attack with my blades. In the corner of my eye, I saw he was gathering parts away from me...sharp parts. I growled, knowing I`d have to use to use wits, but such wouldn`t be so easy either.

The blades came at me, and I dodged and blocked some. There was a small cut in my hand, but nothing serious. Not yet anyways. I wouldn`t last long against those numbers of blades, especially considering I couldn`t just take out the hand wielding them.

Or maybe I could?

I glanced at the blade`s master and charged at him, then jumped over the duelist, getting right behind him, with a blade aimed at his back. Supposing he`d try to run or stab me from behind, I`d try stabbing him or have his own blades do the work for me. I still kept a hand idle, to use that hand`s dagger to block an incoming attack, and in doing so, would throw the flare at the duelist, which should set him on fire pretty easily. Those clothes of his suggested a relatively easy burning, as long as the tiny sparks his any part that wasn`t metal. Still, I knew I wouldn`t escape without serious wounds. Not if he used that amount of blades...Then again, if he did, I would have ten times the chances to get him to stab himself if I dodged at the right moment. Being a beast, sensing such a moment should be easy, too.

"That reminds me...I still haven´t heard your name. Or if I did, I don`t recall it." I said. I was mostly trying to get him to talk, cause talking should take away some of his focus. Less focus from his part would mean less chances of him figuring out my options for what I`d do next and less chances that he`d foil my plans.

@TheWingedCrusader

Everet blinked, unaware of her opponents internal struggle. She studied his odd behavior; his actions definitely betrayed his words. Very unpredictable. Maybe it was a trick? ...Still, she would take the opportunity. It wasn't a simple task. Not like taming a dog, but more like...a dragon. Slowly, she dropped her weapon. While in doing so, putting her hands up in 'defeat.' Then, her eyes locked onto Sirius'. A warm gaze she'd hoped could travel into his soul and calm his spirit. "Okay...uh, look, I don't want to fight you...no one has to die here." She continued in her naturally calm tone, aware of the weapon out in front of him. "...And I can tell you don't want to fight me, either."

Before anything else was said, Everet nearly jumped at the distant female voice. She didn't move though, but turned her head slightly, presenting the girl a thumbs up. As if saying, everything's going to be alright. I got this.

@TheWingedCrusader

@sprouhtt

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED xD !

Sera

"Okay, woah! You, sir, are the embodiment of my nightmares!" Well, almost. If you replaced her opponent's body with a broken old china doll, then it would be a carbon copy. However, it was for that very reason that the girl was thankful it was just a traitorous Duelist and not a doll.

She managed to block one of the blades, but almost at the cost of losing her weapon and having her arms torn off. It took all of her strength to deflect just the one, so if this wasn't Polorus' full power, then she was officially screwed. The second sword was a bit luckier with its height and angle, so Sera earned herself a nice little gash on her shoulder before she could pull away. Had she not been using so much of her dragon's power, then she certainly would've been dead; and she could thank her newfound speed and strength that she wasn't.

Holding one hand over her wound, the redhead quickly put distance between her and her demonic enemy. In the short time that she had before the next attack, Sera tried to think of her next move. Fully turning into a dragon was completely out of the question; as the size of the beast was easily as large as the ballroom. Besides, the amount energy that she needed for such a task was ridiculous. She would need to have a serious adrenaline high just to maintain that form for a couple of minutes.

On top of all of that, Sera could practically feel herself losing control.

@TheWingedCrusader

Azraelle looked at Sirius and wanted to slap him across his face but there was a girl there who spoke so softly looked at Azraelle giving her a thumbs up, "I will speak with you later..." She said to him as she walked out of the door respecting her privacy but she had other problems on her hand. She began walking towards the entrance where she had come from, and away from the catacombs. She followed the stairs all the way up until she reached the second floor. From there she let herself out and ran trying to find her mother Azraelle would deal with Sirius later on there's no place he could hide from her.

She saw a door that was opened and she peaked inside and saw her mother laying down on a bed motionless and she had the same expression mounted on her face; poker face. "Mother, don't worry. I'll help you," Azraelle spoke softly trying to remain calm as she held her mothers hand, caressing it as she kissed the top of her mother's hand. "What happened to you," She said as she let go of her mothers hand laying it down on her side again. Azraelle put her hands out above her mother's body and began to hover her hand over the body reciting the healing spell, her hands began to grow a bright white light. "You seem to be healed, but your body will take some time." Azraelle said and took a blanket to cover her legs and arms stopping the blanket at her shoulders. Before she left she caste an illusion spell to make the door blend in with the walls, the only way it can be lifted is if Azraelle repeated the phrase, "All is revealed." Two of the guards were walking down the hallway and Azraelle stopped them both to give them strict orders to guard this door with their lives.

"With all due respect Princess this is nothing but a wall," One tall guard spoke as he lowered his head to her.

Azraelle saw that the spell had worked and she was surprised it did since she had been practicing, "Those are my orders. If you were to leave this spot or let anyone through, you can consider this day being your last." She told him as her voice turned cold. Azraelle watched as the men nodded and stood in front of the 'door' which has been blended into the brick wall. "If anyone speaks to you about what you are doing simply tell them to come to me, guard it with your life." Azraelle stated as she walked away from the door and towards the grand hall.

@TheWingedCrusader

@kokochii

The Grand Royal Ballroom (

@Aridis @JustCallMeAimee @Hoki @Idea)

The Advisor was closing in on Robin before a force suddenly knocked him off balance and an elbow was dug into his mask. He cried out angrily as he fell, recovering rapidly by maneuvering back to his feet. The Advisor's impatience was beginning to dawn on him. The black blood continued to trickle down his cheek and a smudge remained where the elbow hit. The Advisor dusted himself off. The boy was fairly weak. How effective his abilities would be now, he didn't know. However, the Advisor then took the opportunity to refocus his attention to Aisha. This bounty hunter will rue the day she crossed him. So... Let us duel, immediately after the though, the Advisor dashed sideways at blinding speeds. He planted his foot and dashed the opposite direction. X-dueling, a style that was designed for open field duels and involved dashing from side to side, back and forth, striking as you slipped right past your opponent. Suddenly, the Advisor jabbed his foot into the ground and sped straight to Aisha, lunging and swiftly maneuvering his blade to swipe right through her.

Sercus froze. The blades that he was controlling surrounded the two. He now has a blade to his back. "Oh you poor mutt... What makes you think," he said, a sinister undertone to his voice. The blade that Jukk was holding now began to act against his will. "That I can't control your weapons too?" Sercus said, now controlling the knife, commanding it to move to Jukk's neck. How well Jukk can resist, Sercus didn't know. But oh what slow painful death the dog would suffer if he crumbled under the pressure.

Polorus laughed as he landed. The murderous glare remained fixated onto Sera. "Nightmares? Why yes, that's what I am. Your worst nightmare," he mocked, walking to her, both blades at his side. "You might as well fight two duelists when up against me. Tell me... Would you rather die by my blade.... Or his?" Polorus asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

The Catacombs of Salicia (@kokochii @sprouhtt)

Sirius froze. Was that? He turned only to see the princess. When Everette told her to leave the two of them, he drew out a breath of relief. He would have no qualms about fighter her but.... He will have lost against the two of them no doubt. When their eyes met he forced himself to keep from looking away. "No one has to die? Don't you understand people will die? The great evil growing from the east is bound to destroy us if we do not stop it. That is why you were brought here by the Queen to begin with. Alexa- the Advisor believes that her plane is utterly foolish. So do I," Sirius said, hesitantly. "The real Advisor... the King of Beasts.. is just too powerful. He could slaughter an entire army. I mean, for gods' sake not even the Thre Brothers, assisted by the gods, could slay him. They could only deter his advance and push them back. It's been tens of thousands of years and now? They're going to kill us no doubt," Sirius' expression hardened, re-acknowledging his goal. "That is why I cannot let you live. It is for the good of all we've ever loved."

(I'm assuming Azraelle is going to tear down the doors to the Ballroom?)​

TheWingedCrusader said:

@Aridis @JustCallMeAimee @Hoki @Idea)

The Advisor was closing in on Robin before a force suddenly knocked him off balance and an elbow was dug into his mask. He cried out angrily as he fell, recovering rapidly by maneuvering back to his feet. The Advisor's impatience was beginning to dawn on him. The black blood continued to trickle down his cheek and a smudge remained where the elbow hit. The Advisor dusted himself off. The boy was fairly weak. How effective his abilities would be now, he didn't know. However, the Advisor then took the opportunity to refocus his attention to Aisha. This bounty hunter will rue the day she crossed him. So... Let us duel, immediately after the though, the Advisor dashed sideways at blinding speeds. He planted his foot and dashed the opposite direction. X-dueling, a style that was designed for open field duels and involved dashing from side to side, back and forth, striking as you slipped right past your opponent. Suddenly, the Advisor jabbed his foot into the ground and sped straight to Aisha, lunging and swiftly maneuvering his blade to swipe right through her.

Sercus froze. The blades that he was controlling surrounded the two. He now has a blade to his back. "Oh you poor mutt... What makes you think," he said, a sinister undertone to his voice. The blade that Jukk was holding now began to act against his will. "That I can't control your weapons too?" Sercus said, now controlling the knife, commanding it to move to Jukk's neck. How well Jukk can resist, Sercus didn't know. But oh what slow painful death the dog would suffer if he crumbled under the pressure.

Polorus laughed as he landed. The murderous glare remained fixated onto Sera. "Nightmares? Why yes, that's what I am. Your worst nightmare," he mocked, walking to her, both blades at his side. "You might as well fight two duelists when up against me. Tell me... Would you rather die by my blade.... Or his?" Polorus asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

The Catacombs of Salicia (@kokochii @sprouhtt)

Sirius froze. Was that? He turned only to see the princess. When Everette told her to leave the two of them, he drew out a breath of relief. He would have no qualms about fighter her but.... He will have lost against the two of them no doubt. When their eyes met he forced himself to keep from looking away. "No one has to die? Don't you understand people will die? The great evil growing from the east is bound to destroy us if we do not stop it. That is why you were brought here by the Queen to begin with. Alexa- the Advisor believes that her plane is utterly foolish. So do I," Sirius said, hesitantly. "The real Advisor... the King of Beasts.. is just too powerful. He could slaughter an entire army. I mean, for gods' sake not even the Thre Brothers, assisted by the gods, could slay him. They could only deter his advance and push them back. It's been tens of thousands of years and now? They're going to kill us no doubt," Sirius' expression hardened, re-acknowledging his goal. "That is why I cannot let you live. It is for the good of all we've ever loved."

(I'm assuming Azraelle is going to tear down the doors to the Ballroom?)​
Aisha brought up her twin blades in an x-shape designed to trap her opponents blade inbetween. She twisted the blades in a way that secured his and moved in close enough to bring her knee up inbetween the advisors legs.

Sera

The corner of her mouth twitched a bit; as if trying to decide whether to take the shape of a frown, or her usual excited smile. Sera could hear the blood pumping in her ears, as well as her heart banging against her chest. It had been a while since she had experienced such a rush in a fight. And, for better or for worse, she was enjoying the fact that she was getting so riled up.

At this point, she was physically beginning to look like a dragon. While she kept her human form, scales began to layer her skin. Her already bright red hair began to match her eyes in terms of taking on the appearance of burning embers. Her fingernails grew longer and sharper, taking on the appearance of talons. And the tattoo on her arm was starting to get unbearably hot; despite the fact that she was supposed to be more or less immune to extreme heat. Sera's free hand dropped to her side, and she held up her dagger as if to try to visualize how it would look buried in Polorus' skull.

"Interesting question." The girl hummed. "Although, I have one for you, too. Would you rather be killed by a human, or by a dragon? Because honestly, there is only so much time before I choose for you."

@TheWingedCrusader

@JustCallMeAimee @Aridis)

The Advisor's blade clashed with Aisha's and felt the swift shot to his groin. Thinking fast, the Advisor shut his legs together to hold Aisha in place, keeping her from dashing away. The Advisor then aimed to force his blade towards Aisha's face, in an attempt to overwhelm her and finally force her to face the Death magic inside his blade. "You will drown in agony," the Advisor said, darkly.

Polorus smirked. "Now that's the spirit," he said, dashing towards Sera, both blades poised to strike. Polorus intended to finish Sera quickly. Letting her reach dragon form would only take up more time. Time that they needed to kill the Queen. If she woke up, they were all doomed.​

"What?" I inquired, felling the pressure. My own weapon almost reached my neck, and I felt the heat of the spark. A little to the side and I could have my throat split or burned. I growled as I struggled to pull it back into the guy`s back, though even being a beast, it was extremely hard to keep my own weapon in check. The worst part, though, was knowing I was surrounded by blades. Losing this fight was almost eminent if I didn`t think of something quick. What`s worse, all I had for magic was my weapons- and he was taking them from me, too easily. Would punches and kicks be enough to beat this guy?

No...But then, what? What?

Insticts kicked in and gave me the answer. I growled and with all the migh I could muster, my mouth opened and I tried to bite the guy`s neck. Preferably off.

@TheWingedCrusader

(Lyra`s POV: )

This didn´t feel right. I was panicking anymore, though I knew I could click into it at any moment. But noise, and stuff getting thrown around and people moving, not leaving even an ounce of space for me to summon my dragons from...How was I supposed to help? I was too confused, too afraid to hurt someone I didn`t want to.

No, I needed to calm down again. There had to be a way to summon my dragons. I looked at the roof, deciding as the right option to use it. I raised my hands up and began pulling out dragons, some 15 of them. I kinda felt sorry for them...I kept summoning them, giving them life, only so I could send them into battle, to loose it again. I gulped, since I had no choice.

The dragons flied down, attacking the nearest target: The one fighting the girl with red hair.

She mentioned becoming a dragon. I took a step back, frightened. So, she was a dragon master like me, huh?

@TheWingedCrusader

Everet's eyes narrowed, noticing her fist curl. It wasn't out of anger or frustration, in fact, she was rather calm. She didn't really understand much about the Queen's summon, or about the 'King of Beasts' so she stuck with what she knew. "Poisoning the Queen...trying to get rid of her, exactly what does that solve? Do you know how much pain and suffering that will inflict the people of the Kingdom? Why isn't it so simple to just set aside our differences, and focus on working together? Wouldn't that benefit the people more? Fighting each other is a waste of time." She knew her friends were powerful, and believed with enough training they could surpass anything. They were summoned for a reason. Even if that reason didn't make much sense to her, and especially in her case. What potential the Queen saw in the pink-haired shape-shifter, the world may never know.

Picking up her dagger which hung at the edge of the bridge, Everet maneuvered around Sirius, heading toward the exit without a word. Partially because, she didn't believe he was a threat anymore; and her friends were probably in need of assistance. Eventually, the Queen would awake and set things straight. Everet had to believe that. That, and, leaving the catacombs without a scratch.​

@TheWingedCrusader

Sera

Aw, that's cute. He thought that finishing her off quickly was possible. Even if she died in the process, then Sera would definitely work to delay the man as much as possible. Even if she was reduced to ash from how much power she was drawing from her dragon, the girl would not allow the other the satisfaction of taking her down in a matter of seconds. At the very least, she was responsible for distracting him long enough for her side to win.

The redhead darted towards Polorus, being careful to make a mental note of every single one of his movements. One slip-up, and it would most likely end with her head on a bloody platter. Or, at least her broken body on the ground. Whichever was more accurate.

Things seemed to take a small turn away from the worst when someone else decided to join the fight. Small, seemingly artificial, dragons practically rained down from the sky. None of them seemed intent on trying to attack her, so Sera could only assume that they had come to help. It became a little harder to move around in their presence; as some of them incidentally got in her way. However, they also made for a brilliant distraction. While Polorus could technically focus on two things at once, there were multiple threats at this point. Dragons, and a girl who was slowly turning into one. He would need multiple demons in order to keep track of every single one of them.

Still, she decided to stick with the heads-on approach with fighting. It would be pretty much pointless to try to attack from an angle, anyways; as at least one of her two(?) opponents would be trying to keep their eye on her. So, arching her blade diagonally, Sera tried to slash at Polorus' torso.

@TheWingedCrusader

Daren

Drawing in a deep breath, Daren tried to focus on his own spells. His little buddy had decided to jump into a fight, so he would stick with the method of trying to defend her. While her dragons counted as a long-range strategy of attack, there was always the possibility that her opponent would try to land a direct hit on her. So, in retaliation to this idea, he maintained his position of magical shield for Lyra.

He watched the fight with both interest and worry. While they were up against Duelists, it was still a bit scary to see their abilities. Some of them had turned traitor, which didn't really help the "intimidation" factor. The biggest problem that the brunet had with this situation was the fact that he wouldn't be able to fight one of them on his own. Even with all of his strength, he doubted that he would be able to defeat one. And as he was now, Daren was doubtful that he could land a direct hit.

Muttering a few words of a spell under his breath, he strengthened the protective magic that he had placed around the five year old.

@TheWingedCrusader

Azraelle reached to the grand royal ballroom and kicked the doors open, she watched as they flung open to the side making a loud noise that echoed throughout the hallway and ballroom. She saw the Adviser and a girl who were going all out in battle, "This needs to end," She muttered and took out a dagger from her bootleg and threw it, she watched as it spun in a circle before knocking the Advisers sword down and it ended up across the room near the thrones. @JustCallMeAimee @Aridis

The Grand Royal Ballroom

The Advisor watched his blade scitter to the side. Meanwhile Polorus threw his arms up to use his blades to block her attack but the force of the strike forced him to jump backwards. Sercus yelled out in pain as the jaws of Jukk clamped down on him, controlling a blade around them to stab Jukk in the calf. Blood fell like a river down his chest. "Curse you, dog!" Sercus cried out. The Advisor grew quiet. Then.. "I am tired of this. You have forced my hand," he said. Polorus and Sercus suddenly looked at him wide-eyed. "Sir... Please," Polorus said. Sercus threw off Jukk and staggered towards the Advisor. "You can't do this!" Sercus yelled. The Advisor turned to him. "Stop me," he said. "You wretched psychopath. Die!" Polorus yelled as the brother attacked him. Polorus moved to strike him with the blade and Sercus lunged to stab him. The Advisor slipped between the blades and grabbed both of them by the throat. "Death....Art," he muttered. Suddenly a howling roared and the light that illuminated the room was suddenly gone. It sounded as if a millions damned souls were crying out in agony. Sercus and Polorus yelled, writhing and twitching. Their skin began to sink and their color faded rapidly. The atmosphere grew dark as a black smog began to suck the remaining light from the room. A cold wrath chilled the room as if the ghosts of haunted murders were sapping the warmth from the room. Polorus and Sercus became increasingly skeletal. The Advisor was literally sucking the life out of them. In a raspy voice, Polorus managed to say, "You villain. Not even the king of beasts is as vile as your rotten soul," he said. The Advisor stared at him through the emptiness of his white mask, from the shadow behind his mask. "Then I will see you in hell," the Advisor said. With that, Sercus and Polorus become nothing but skeletons before finally being turned to a grey ash. The Advisor fell quiet. He walked up to his blade and picked it up again. Then he turned to the them all. "Can you defeat me now? With the absorbed power of those two imbeciles? No...... You will only end up like them," he said, a sinister undertone in his voice. The howling continues to echo throughout the room, like a sobbing ghoul. The Advisor only look more and more like the embodiment of fear as his white mask and the glint of his sword is the only thing that can be seen in the darkness, like a possessed doll, its face frozen in a haunted smile. A smile that seemed to speak for the Advisor. He wanted so badly to see fear in their eyes. The fear of death.

The Catacombs of Salicia

Sirius suddenly looked up when a rumbling shook the room. "Don't tell me..." he muttered. It couldn't be. But... Sirius grabbed Everette. "Don't... You won't win. He- The Advisor must've gotten desperate. He's........frightening when he's desperate. Only I've seen him that way. The things he's done. He takes the bodies of others and uses it for his own advantage. He's only done it once and I could tell he was never the same after he did it. Sucking the life out of others seems to change you. Makes you less human. Makes you more demented. Please... It'd be like walking to your death," Sirius said. Not to mention... If the Advisor ever found out that he betrayed him, his life was as good as gone.​

"Hey!" I shouted as I got thrown off. I growled at first, not really realizing what was about to happen. In fact, even as it did, it was too strange for me to realize it properly. "Death...art?"

I readied myself with my daggers, slashing them together to ignite the spark. I wasn`t sure what was going on, but I knew this fight was gonna be very though. Very, very though. I yelled at myself inside, angry that I didn´t bring any stronger equipment with which to just split that...thing...that...monster...in two. Like a nice, big , broadsword, forged in fire...

Forged in fire...

"The dragon master girl!" I recalled. The brunete had been putting up flames all this time, although she hadn`t actually become the dragon yet. This would be a good opportunity. I ran to her, knowing I probably didn`t have much time before the death guy made his move.

"Oi, dragon girl. I could use one of those lizards right about now." I raised my daggers. "These and a couple shields aren`t enough for me to slice anything of THAT category. I need something broader. And for that I need materials, AND flames. You still want those swords I promised?"

@Aridis

Sera

Okay woah. Woah. WOAH, WOAH, WHAT?!

One moment, she was fighting with the intention of actually taking down her opponent, and the feeling had apparently been mutual. Next thing she knew, her fight had been immediately cut off because someone decided to be a giant ass. Had Sera not been in a fight just moments before, then she would've been terrified at the sight of the Advisor. However, one little detail prevented her from becoming frozen on the spot. And that lovely little reason was because she was pissed off.

This high and mighty freak had prevented her from taking the demon weirdo down. She hadn't won, and she hadn't lost; and that was something that did not sit well with the girl.

A low growl tore itself from her throat as she stared the Advisor down. Admittedly, Sera was losing it a bit. The more power that she pulled from her dragon, and the longer that she stayed even half-transformed, the more dragon-like she became. And, with the giant lizard that she had taken down, that just meant more violent behavior and selfishness.

Her attention quickly turned Jukkreknaxter, who was more or less serving as a temporary distraction; which was something that she desperately needed until it was time to burn the castle to the ground. And, at the mention of getting some decent weapons, her eyes literally lit up with excitement. "Definitely! I don't know how much I'll be able to help, but just tell me what you need!"

@Idea

(Lyra's POV: )

"Thank you." I smiled at the guy who was aiding me. I felt a lot safer, knowing he gad my back. Besides, this wasn't like that time. We weren't helpless villagers against a hateful dragon. We were people handpicked by the queen to save the kingdom. Then again, looking at the current circumstances, the queen didn't seem brilliant at picking people.

Still, we seemed to be fending then off minimally. The girl I was assisting had got the message that I was coming as her ally. Still, all that fire...No, I needed to focus.

I was about to summon some more dragons when it happened. The two duelists had justt turned on the middle one. It was almost funny, and I couldn't help but smile at the fact it was all of us against that one traitor of the kingdom.

But that ONE guy's threats were more serius that I could have imagined: In an instant, the other two duelists were converted to skeletons, absorbed in some dark magic.

"N-no way..." I muttered, my eyes widening in pure disbelief. I took a step back.

I had to take back my thoughts, as I began shaking. I could tell my legs would falter me at any moment. About half of dragons shattered in the instant I realized this situation was EXACTLY like that time. The horror, the fear...th way two people were left as bones right before my eyes. The undead-like being that remained, seeming to want even more death.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled, closing my eyes and launching all of my stone dragons at the duelist blindly.

Water filled the tips of my eyes. I looked around, saw all the villagers. Saw the smoking ruins. The destructive tyrant, and the brave hero in front of me, daddy.

I grabbed his shirt.

"Don't go. Please, let's go. They never did anything for you. They always gossiped, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but they did! Let's just...run..." I begged.

@TheWingedCrusader

I nodded. Okay, this was going smoothly, for now.

"I need you take your dragon form. I`ll need scales and fire. Tons of fire. For metal, I should be able to use some of trash lying on the ground. Of course, I´ll also need someone to defend me while I´m working. I won`t take long, but I´ll be kind of exposed while I´m forging the blades."

@Aridis

The strange feeling of doom settled into her stomach-- It wasn't nice. It wasn't something that a simple drink or meal could cure, unfortunately. She knew she couldn't win, not with her current abilities. But that didn't mean standing around and doing nothing would solve anything. Even if her friends couldn't defeat the Advisor, they could deter his advances...somehow. Honestly, she'd rather die with them than remain in the catacombs a second longer.

Taking a deep breath, Everet took a step further, as if brushing past Sirius' warning. "I don't plan on winning... I plan on surviving." She said, looking over her shoulder at Sirius. "If you decide to help us, I'd appreciate it. If not... I won't hold it against you." She waved as she skipped toward the exit, and then laughed to herself. Because she had no idea how the hell to get back.

@TheWingedCrusader

The Great Royal Ballroom

The Advisor turned and saw the dragons flying towards him. Swiftly, he stepped gracefully from side to side, dancing between the attacks, and cutting them down. Suddenly, he turned to Jukk. The Advisor leaped high into the air, his blade soaking in dark energy. "Turn to dust..." his voice echoed ominously all over the room as he attempted to bring down the blade on Jukk

The Catacombs of Salicia

Sirius looked up. Suddenly he was filled with anger. "I have become a slave to power. No... I refuse to be. I will be my own master," he muttered. Suddenly, a eruption of black feathers filled the air as Sirius dashed at blinding speeds, grabbing Everette and heading straight to the battlefield. "We're straight into the jaws of death, you know," he said as they traveled out of the catacombs.​

Daren

Whatever Lyra was going through, it didn't look very pleasant. Eyes widening slightly, the brunet darted toward the girl. He tried to think of a way to calm her down; but without knowing exactly what she was going though, that was difficult. Daren was careful to keep his shields up as strong as he could manage, while he did his best to get the small girl to relax a bit.

Kneeling down to her level, the boy rested a hand on her shoulder; shaking her a little bit in an attempt to get her to snap out of whatever trance she was in. He spoke in a calm, even voice, despite the fact that he could very well die from turning even a little bit of his attention away from the fight at hand. "Hey, Lyra. Can you hear me okay?"

@TheWingedCrusader

(Lyra`s POV : )

The villager`s didn`t seem to get it. We didn`t have a chance if we kept going like this. To a dragon, we were more like ants than anything. Ants that gave a pleasure in stepping on, because it was fun. Like some sleepy brat, the dragon would keep going and only get angrier if defied. But the villagers kept going, the dragon leaped on one of them and the villagers seemed to burst into flames. Screaming, I closed my eyes and looked away, covering my ears also.

I let go of that pose and looked up when someone placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked up and gave him a faint smile.

"Of course I can hear you daddy. I mean it´s a little noise now that we`re under attack, but you have a really deep voice. Can´t we just go? Run away. You don`t have to fight it. Nobody can fight it. We need to go, run, live. The village is burning anyway...Please!" More tears dropped, and I pulled his shirt much harder. We needed to go, we didn`t stand a chance. "Daddy please!"

@TheWingedCrusader

I chuckled. Perhaps more in a panic than anything else. I had some anti-magic needles on me, just in case, all the time, but I doubted I could survive getting close enough to this dude. Hence needing a long blade.

By the time my friend decided to push me out of harm, I had already dodged. We beasts had at least one thing going for us, and that was our top-notch bodies. Natural ones. So it would have been very easy for me to dodge the attack anyway. The girl, however, still tried to save me. I´d have to thank her later. Oh, and she was breathing fire now. I had to join the fray, though I wish she could just get it over with and turn into a dragon already.

I took out my slingshot and aimed. A ball of the gue formed and I shot it at the coming death bringer.

"I´ve been close to death too many times pal. You are scary...but you`re also one heck of a loser." I claimed.

@TheWingedCrusader

He had so many chances to help, so many chances to get up and bloody move, but the Advisor's death magic took more of a toll than he expected; the jump and the distance involved definitely didn't help either. Robin was forced to lower his sword, tip resting against the polished floor in an act to keep him standing.

But he dropped to his knees, tightly clutching the hilt of the Angelus. Chances were he could still manage to bring up shields and do the jump without actually moving, but what good what it do him to selfishly defend only himself? Plus, the jump was only really effective when he was moving.

The blond heard someone call the Advisor a "loser" and wished he could whack some sense into the damn guy. Attention focusing once again on the masked man, he couldn't fight off the weakened scowl before his body took on the bright blue glow. Particles littered his form, shoulders literally raising before the flurry shot forward, Robin twisting in the middle of the storm so that, when it formed together again, his now glowing sword was being swung downward on top the Advisor.

@TheWingedCrusader (@Idea mentioned)

//INTERCEPTION

Users who are viewing this thread

Back