• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

Alright Imma take a walk and when I get back I'm gonna stop being such a lil bitch and catchup on what my lazy butt has been avoiding until now lol
(EDIT: I finally got myself to catchup on everything I didn't feel like reading since yesterday ish)

Last edited:
hey guys sorry ive been bads <3 ill get up a post today sometime <3 still love you alls! wish there was more chatter, but i know thats partially my fault ><

hey guys sorry ive been bads <3 ill get up a post today sometime <3 still love you alls! wish there was more chatter, but i know thats partially my fault ><
You're fine! <3 <3 Personally I've just been more preoccupied trying to work on making my own rp so I haven't been paying much attention to stuff other than that

Heyo, I'm going to have to leave this rp due to school coming back in less than a week. I'd love to stay but I've found out in the past it's way to stressful to have any rps running in the background of school. Love this place, love you guys, and I wish I could say screw school Imma live online but I can't. So I'd like to say goodbye, hope to see you guys sometime in the future, and I'll make a post of my character leaving so he doesn't drag anyone down or anything like that. Unless you guys wanna kill him off with the weird chick Vira's post mentioned. Either way is fine by me, especially if Garret dies cus then it's like fuel to the story in a semi-sick way.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @allyouawesomeasspeeps

Heyo, I'm going to have to leave this rp due to school coming back in less than a week. I'd love to stay but I've found out in the past it's way to stressful to have any rps running in the background of school. Love this place, love you guys, and I wish I could say screw school Imma live online but I can't. So I'd like to say goodbye, hope to see you guys sometime in the future, and I'll make a post of my character leaving so he doesn't drag anyone down or anything like that. Unless you guys wanna kill him off with the weird chick Vira's post mentioned. Either way is fine by me, especially if Garret dies cus then it's like fuel to the story in a semi-sick way.
Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko @allyouawesomeasspeeps
Im not in the best mindset for this. So I cant help but feel quite sad, but I understand hunny <3 I wish you the best :) we'll miss you hunnybun! ^^

Sera must be mistaken XD
because no, The One is not one of the Three Big Ones XP <3
they are a relatively well-known, influential gang besides those three, but they arent apart of the three <3
Syphe Syphe

Sera must be mistaken XD
because no, The One is not one of the Three Big Ones XP <3
they are a relatively well-known, influential gang besides those three, but they arent apart of the three <3
Syphe Syphe

She says, "aren't they one of the big ones?" Notice how that isn't capitalized. :P Meaning she wasn't referring to THE BIG THREE, rather that they are just "one of the bigger gangs"

Do you want me to change it to clear confusion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back