• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

If you intend to go with skipping - you have a few different options;
1. Skip past the battle.
2. The base is further into the forest than anticipated - and people who left either stayed in the town and didn't come, or left shortly after.

Or perhaps you don't want to skip - and we just.... Ignore the fact that loads of people are missing...?

If you intend to go with skipping - you have a few different options;
1. Skip past the battle.
2. The base is further into the forest than anticipated - and people who left either stayed in the town and didn't come, or left shortly after.

Or perhaps you don't want to skip - and we just.... Ignore the fact that loads of people are missing...?
hmm what would you guys like, suggest is better?

Okay, guys, tmrw i think ill finally progress the plot. I feel up to it again. Lately Ive been museless and with a lack of motivation, stemming from severe loneliness and sadness. But I think Im getting over that a bit <3 so ill get back to the rp, sorry again about such a huge hiatus!

post up! ^^ i tried to continue the plot, without throwing it right in our face atm X) its a bit slower now then i had intended, but thats okay, to get things moving again <3

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
your bio is mostly good

and your power seems to be using knowledge of future events to trigger other events ^^ thats cool :)

the thing is, all Fearsome Lords are actually S rank, so if shes apart of it, shes only apart of that gang because they see she will soon reach S rank. meaning right now she's sort of on the bottom of the foodchain so to speak within the gang

if thats fine, then her bio looks fine and shes accepted :)

oh also, im not sure where and when the fearsome lords would be apart of the rp, so yea

also like, you mention one of her lord friends was captured and made a slave, thats quite unlikely to happen to a Fearsome Lord (since theyre S rank) so if you can like explain how that happened? or maybe its just an Abnorm friend and not another Fearsome Lord?

the thing is, all Fearsome Lords are actually S rank, so if shes apart of it, shes only apart of that gang because they see she will soon reach S rank. meaning right now she's sort of on the bottom of the foodchain so to speak within the gang
I made that be the case.

also like, you mention one of her lord friends was captured and made a slave, thats quite unlikely to happen to a Fearsome Lord (since theyre S rank) so if you can like explain how that happened? or maybe its just an Abnorm friend and not another Fearsome Lord?
I changed that as well. She goes in to save others, not her friend.

oh also, im not sure where and when the fearsome lords would be apart of the rp, so yea
I'll fit her in. Don't worry. :)

Thank you for the feedback. May I begin?

I made that be the case.

I changed that as well. She goes in to save others, not her friend.

I'll fit her in. Don't worry. :)

Thank you for the feedback. May I begin?
kkay sounds good :3 thx, yeah you can post! ^^

Also, can someone explain what The One is and what everyone is doing in the RP?
The One is just another gang as far as we know :) most peeps arent doing a whole lot rn lol

hmm tbh im trying to think up a suitable response that... iduno pushes anything forward >,< i didnt really even get many replies to my post so iduno what to do lol

on another note, tmrw is my birthday :3

i wish our rpers would come back <3 theyve been gone weeks, i miss them ;-;

they made the rp interesting and lively! xP

anyway, my (bad) post is up! lol hopefully we can get it continued/going from here

kayyyy well i havent completely given up on dark world <3 its my love <3 but theres so many who have just gone for various reasons, and thats fine <3 so for now, this is probably just gunna stall and be put on the back-burner, im still around on the site (enough-ish), and like i said, im not totally giving up on DW, so we'll see where i get to it in the future <3

also happy belated- halloween! lols XP

Well, I'm still kinda hanging around, but I doubt I'll be writing anything soon. I'm quite burned out at the moment you see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back