• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Dark World (ooc)

Ive also been particularly bad XD and not following through on what ive said to actually progress things :P i will soon, sowwy guys! <3 ive just been busy, tired, drained, and a bit museless <3

Okay, since theres only a few around/left from the rp anymore.. How do you guys want me to proceed with it? Im not sure what i had planned makes much sense for just a few of us. So iduno.. :S

Hmm no suggestions? X3 okie i guess i could just treat it as a more intimate setting and stuffs
I guess? Or you could always time skip past the battle to explain why there are less people - aka, they either left or died... I dunno, it's always difficult when this kinda thing happens... :/
Although we might have to make our characters a bit stronger to give them a chance... X'D

No clue...Though we could have maybe there having been an ambush of sorts after the battle? One idea I just got to suggesting.

I guess? Or you could always time skip past the battle to explain why there are less people - aka, they either left or died... I dunno, it's always difficult when this kinda thing happens... :/
Although we might have to make our characters a bit stronger to give them a chance... X'D
Time skip do sound nice, and I find it to work reasonably well when there's a drastic change in setting or situation.

no no lol im asking how to do that? what would you suggest? XP
Well, with the steep drop in the number of Rpers, I suppose we could go for something like failing the assault on the One and they retaliated, leading to the ones still back in town having to escape or have gotten killed off while the remaining guys that went on the failed assault and somehow survived it to have to go on a run.

Well, with the steep drop in the number of Rpers, I suppose we could go for something like failing the assault on the One and they retaliated, leading to the ones still back in town having to escape or have gotten killed off while the remaining guys that went on the failed assault and somehow survived it to have to go on a run.
UHhh nah lol XD because we werent going to "succeed" there anyway :P i mean, basically that was just a small fraction of The One, so ya

we arent gunna run away and hide that seems counter productive to progressing the rp

UHhh nah lol XD because we werent going to "succeed" there anyway :P i mean, basically that was just a small fraction of The One, so ya

we arent gunna run away and hide that seems counter productive to progressing the rp
I never said anything about hiding, just running. And maybe it's just me, but I think being chased around and having to stay under the radar (I mean even more so than we already are) can be fun too. Not to mention I think it can actually give motivation to actually want to fight and make it more integral to personal survival rather than have to find it in their hearts to exact justice or whatnot. But well, if that's not your cup of tea, just do your thing. I'm not that picky.

I never said anything about hiding, just running. And maybe it's just me, but I think being chased around and having to stay under the radar (I mean even more so than we already are) can be fun too. Not to mention I think it can actually give motivation to actually want to fight and make it more integral to personal survival rather than have to find it in their hearts to exact justice or whatnot. But well, if that's not your cup of tea, just do your thing. I'm not that picky.
I mean we're always on the run from enemies. Bounty hunters and WG is always enemies around. Running just sounds like cliche stuff

I mean we're always on the run from enemies. Bounty hunters and WG is always enemies around. Running just sounds like cliche stuff
Well it was either running or beating the shit out of everything soooooo...... I dunno. I guess I'm just having difficulty to make my character want to fight these guys other than because JUSTICE AND ALL THAT IS GOOD and also that he's a Bounty Hunter, even thought that was supposedly a bad thing and makes most of everyone trust him less. Making the other guys going after him just makes things easier. Still, whichever direction you want to go with, I am confident to somehow make it work.

Another thing though is that i wouldn't consider running a cliche, because it's either running or fighting, and both are a common occurrence because that's usually what you have to choose from, both are reactions to a situation, though both entails a wide variety of how to go about running or fighting, in the broad terms you basically have them being narrowed down to either the action that involves evading your enemy or the action that involves clashing with you enemy. OR alternatively there's the middle ground, the good ol' hit-and-run, which entails switching between the two at opportune moments, that was what I was sorta going for when I suggested running.

Well it was either running or beating the shit out of everything soooooo...... I dunno. I guess I'm just having difficulty to make my character want to fight these guys other than because JUSTICE AND ALL THAT IS GOOD and also that he's a Bounty Hunter, even thought that was supposedly a bad thing and makes most of everyone trust him less. Making the other guys going after him just makes things easier. Still, whichever direction you want to go with, I am confident to somehow make it work.

Another thing though is that i wouldn't consider running a cliche, because it's either running or fighting, and both are a common occurrence because that's usually what you have to choose from, both are reactions to a situation, though both entails a wide variety of how to go about running or fighting, in the broad terms you basically have them being narrowed down to either the action that involves evading your enemy or the action that involves clashing with you enemy. OR alternatively there's the middle ground, the good ol' hit-and-run, which entails switching between the two at opportune moments, that was what I was sorta going for when I suggested running.
Vira isnt the type to run and hide. So it just doesnt make sense, and like I said we're always constantly "on the run", the WG is a constant enemy. So i duno man

Vira isnt the type to run and hide. So it just doesnt make sense, and like I said we're always constantly "on the run", the WG is a constant enemy. So i duno man
An expert assassin that doesn't hide whaaaaaat LOL (but yeah I got what you meant). Jokes aside though. That narrows down our option to having to actually win the fight, or losing and everybody gets killed cause running isn't an option. Guess we'll have to somehow win that fight then.

An expert assassin that doesn't hide whaaaaaat LOL (but yeah I got what you meant). Jokes aside though. That narrows down our option to having to actually win the fight, or losing and everybody gets killed cause running isn't an option. Guess we'll have to somehow win that fight then.
i just mean how do we make it a drastic change

i just mean how do we make it a drastic change
Originally I was just saying that time skips are good if you what to make some changes (like a change of pace or location or situation if you feel like it). Basically, I was just saying time skipping can be a good idea. I think I may have misunderstood when you asked "how to do that". I took it for "where to time skip to", rather than how to make changes.

Originally I was just saying that time skips are good if you what to make some changes (like a change of pace or location or situation if you feel like it). Basically, I was just saying time skipping can be a good idea. I think I may have misunderstood when you asked "how to do that". I took it for "where to time skip to", rather than how to make changes.
Hmm :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back