• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Dark Mirror(Revised Interest check)

Intro

HorizonsBoon

This is my world of primordial power, Monsters, Humans, and Machines! Its been something ive been wanting to RP for awhile! I havent RPed in a ver ver long time and i just want to get back into it with this idea that ive been fleshing out for awhile, and hopefully get some help actually developing the lot further in places i cant dream of! Anyways here is what i have so far:

----

The year is 30X, and Monsters rule over a vast place of rich soil and rivers. Their presence has long since twisted the continent into a place were they can survive, with their magic seeping into the white sand that burns in the east, through the spiraling trees of the midnight forests, and within the very animals and fruit they grow and harvest for food. Agriculture and culinary expertice is what Monsters are known for, as they feast on the essences that make their bodies. This land? It didnt truly belong to them.

Their presence still lingers, those Humans. Their technology, which had shaped the Monsters culture in harvesting, and their old metal ruins and concrete tombs which had been reclaimed by the very nature that had been changed by magic. Until one day...they made their myth true. With a roaring beast in the sky, with clouds rolling over leaden blades made itself a blight in the deep azure expanse far above. It was the first of many. The thought of peace graced thr Monster hierarchy and had opened their arms wide. Instead, the true power of that technology that they salvaged was unleashed on them, first starting the Long War.
Monster Capital.png

---
The war is raging in a mashup world of urban fantasy, industrialism, reclaimed nature, and dystopian themes. Where you will get to explore the cities and territories of the Monsters.

One plot i have in mind is that your oc, which is required to be a Monster(could be a furry or original design--which could be humanoid in shape but cannot be mistalen for a human) would be a ressurected creature made from a old warriors dust and with a very powerful and old Soul known as "The Glint" and would be set on a path to put an end to the war, but not to the humans themselves. There is something much darker rooted in the veins of human society, and its spreading to your homeland. Along with interracting with my ocs, youll explore the culture and traditions that makes them...human..in a way. You will be the target of many enemies, because of your power.

There will also be subplots including my race of Machines where youll explore their importance to the Monsters, and where they dissapeared to.

I am also open to potential plot suggestions within this setting if you are interested!!

---
About me:

-i post about 2-3 paragraphs and am semi lit, and i will always try to mirror posts.

-I work throughout the week, incluing chores, so most of my day is taken up. I will always try to post once or twice in a week.

-i work well with suggestions to plot or some headcannons--communication and discussuin is just lovely!

-I rp in threads, but i loke to keep OOC to PMs for organizational and energy purposes.

-I have other hobbies i like to indulge in like drawing and playing videogames. I also just love talking about OCs and ships too, outside of RP.

-I live along the equator, and obey the EST timezone.

What i expect from you:

I want someone who is friendly and enthusiastic, first and foremost. If i cant like talk to you and be comfortable then i cant really continue with the rp. I love the energy in things! Im looking for a partner who can provide me entertainment or ideas(mostly adding to the story itself as this rp is supposed to be fun. I want someone who will care about my rp and will try and help me so that it can be the best it can be, with development, or headcannons, or info. Im so open to suggestions you have no idea and i will actually love discussing things with you. I also love humor and jokesor just laughing as we rp in general!! I love it when i can sit down and laugh and have fun while creating.

If we could keep talking frequently, as to show your interest still then that would be great. I dont want to be ghosted! So just a check in would be nice yknow :3

I appreciate effort put into every post! So if you write in 15 lines on PC then ill try and match that energy! At the least it should be 7 lines. I dont enjoy one liners.

Everything stays within RPN TOS. This rp will take on gorey or dark themes. If that bothers you then this isnt for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back