• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

Haru thought for a moment. "I won't have my father with me, so can you walk me down the aisle?" She nodded, eager to meet her husband and bridesmaid. "Lead the way," she said, looking forward to the day.)

(I'm going to sleep now~good night)

((Goood Night~~ What time will you be on tomorrow? I have school too, but I just want to know because I might have homework xD @macaron ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fine I guess I'll lead you" Kenta said and looked away as they walked out of school. Once more his smile was nowhere to be seen and his brilliant green gaze was hidden behind his bangs. For some reason more than anything he was ticked off. Of course she did cheat on him, but he wasn't mad at her. He was mad at Gil for letting her. It wasn't like he could even do anything about it. Everything had been said and done, there was no way his Alice...would ever take him back. He just hoped that the secret which he shared with her would always stay a secret, and never ever would be heard by anyone. He couldn't handle another incident like the last one...

c2e8f7b72c709f03fe55a37ee26e8b6a.jpg
((I'm going to finish a damn essay so I might be busy. Don't have too big of a party without me~))

"Why I came to this school?" He asked as he contemplated and continued to sketch. He gave a brief smile before closing his eyes. "That's a good question" he chuckled as he reopened them and looked towards Aika. He blinked and smiled kindly. "I came because I wanted to find something.." he said as he drifted off..he stopped sketching and turned the drawing to Aika, it was a simple sketch of her with not a lot of detail but still pretty precise. "But enough about me, what about you? What instruments do you play?" He asked with a gaze from thr corner of his eye.

@kawiibunnygirl

Haru followed behind Kenta, observing him silently. He was suddenly...unhappy. Was it because of her comment? Well, given the situation, is was the most reasonable explanation for his sudden change in emotion.

"Was it something I said?" she asked, referring to his bad mood. "If it is, I'm sorry."

@kawiibunnygirl

(After I posted that, I passed out. xD Well, I'm on now, but probably not for long....maybe an hour at most.)

(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE THAT IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM BUT THEN HE LOVES ME AND HE IS WEAK AROUND ME AND

ok maybe i went overboard

MY OVARIES... THEY'RE... THEY'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPLODINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIFKUOGSMDBHKG,JFOBJLDG)

Sunkissed said:
(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE THAT IS AMAZING AND EVERYONE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM BUT THEN HE LOVES ME AND HE IS WEAK AROUND ME AND
ok maybe i went overboard

MY OVARIES... THEY'RE... THEY'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXPLODINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIFKUOGSMDBHKG,JFOBJLDG)
Sunkissed has gone crazy

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OVARIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY'RE ALL OVER THE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

( LOL. @Sunkissed - Any preferences on appearance? I prefer hair color and general personality in one or two words. Ex: Devious, flirty, etc.)

hUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

-ummmmmmm blue eyes

-ummmmmmmmmm blonde hair

-ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm his personality should be devious and rly rly rly cute and like omg igkjndjsgkjndikgfb

sorry my ovaries again

- o and he should be sexy

Taro looked at chi and spoke in his normal harsh tone "I dont ever go to class anways" Taro huffs in anger and boredem, Ace on the other hand went to some classes "I dont really go to class much either unless I have a quiz or test I have to take, then I go..." Ace says as taro went up to the door and began to slam his body into it thinking that it would help, then he would continue on and yell and rage at the door, Ace just stood there looking at Chi "Looks like we lost him again.."

Chi watched Taro slam himself into the door with amusement, raising her eyebrows. "Looks like someone really wants to get out of here..." She got up from her spot on the floor and kicked the door. "Ace, help us out!"

Ace looked at the two and shook his head "Brute force is going to get us no where, there is no way you can smash down such a strong door." Ace says Taro still not giving up his smashing of the door, if he could not break it then someone had to have heard them or they would hear them at some point.

"He's right," The basketball player sighed, giving up on smashing through the door. "The door's not going to break with our sheer force." Out of nowhere, her stomach grumbled, signaling to her that it was time to eat. "Oh, no..." Chi groaned. She was stuck in a closet with two boys whose personalities contrasted sharply, and she was getting extremely hungry, even though she had just had her breakfast. "You guys don't happen to have any snacks with you, do you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back