• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

kawiibunnygirl

She's alone
Living in Tokyo isn't that bad for these teens. They go to a nice school, have great jobs and always have a good time. Though life isn't all what it seems to be. You get in trouble if you forget to pay the bills for your apartment, you get bad grades on an assignment. There is drama between students and maybe some romance. How will they each choose to live their lives in Tokyo? Finding the right path is difficult, but it's not impossible. Let's just hope these students choose the right path to go down.

Rules-

1) There are school uniforms

2) Romance is allowed, but nothing sexual

3) Swearing is allowed

4) Violence is allowed, but don't go overboard.

5) Please include two % anywhere in your CS to show you read the rules

6) Relationships between students and teachers are allowed.

7) No one liners

Update

The roleplay has now started. It is the first day of the new school year so anyone can start this. Please make sure you don't do one liners unless you HAVE too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haruka was mostly silent as he looked around. There were a lot of people and it made him kind of nervous. He gave the occasional smile or a wink to anyone who stared or looked at him. He looked to see where his class was with his lips slightly in a frown with confusion. He looked across to see if anyone could help him or at least guide the way for him. He bit his lower lip as he spotted someone and his eyes lit up.

"Excuse me?".

Kira walked down the street to school fixing her uniform as she did. She had a smile on her face as she walked up the path to the large school. She made sure her red jacket was buttoned as she walked into school. She dusted off her skirt as she changed into her school shoes before walking to her classroom. Her long hair brushed her back as she walked into her classroom.

Mahiro calmly walked through the streets on his way to school, he always did enjoy walking to to school; seeing the sights and sounds along with his music relaxed him. As he neared the school a wild biker nearly ran into to him. "Whats her rush?" he muttered, "Theres still ten minutes till the bell." As he arrived, Mahiro made his way through the sea of people until he certain person looked like he needed help, "Um.. do you need help finding your class?" he asked lightly.

"Good morning everyone" Kira said to her classmates as she walked to her seat hanging her bag on the side of her desk. She tightened her red bow that kept some of her black hair out of her brown eyes. She clasped her hands together as she walked back out into the hall to talk to some of the new students

Haruka stood by the window of the classroom, leaning lightly against the window and staring outside. She turned her head towards a girl who entered the room and placed her bag beside a desk. She turned her head again to look outside. Sighing, she pushed herself away and walked into the hall, wondering where the library was.

@Tempesta

"Ah yes, do you know where this classroom is?" He asked whilst scratching his head and his cheeks slightly flushed. This was awkward. It was his first day, he was lost and was being embarrassing. He pointed to the classroom number as he bit the inside of his cheek and looked to the side to find anything or anyone else.

"I can find it myself... if it troubles you".

"Oh no I'm late!" Kira said and went back to her classroom. She sat down at her desk with a spunky smile on her lips. She had talked to some of the first years and so far they were all super adorable and nice. She looked around her class and laughed as some of the boys tried to do stupid things since the teacher wasn't in the classroom yet.

Quickly picking out a book, Haruka handed it the the librarian so she could insert it in to her computer. She nodded in thanks and walked out in a brisk pace, reaching her classroom. Without the teacher in the room, she wouldn't be mark...or so she hoped. She her seat by the window at the desk she had chosen before. She gently placed the book inside her bag and placed her hands in her lap. In a matter of seconds, she started to zone out.

Kira saw a very cute girl in front of her and she gently poked her back with her pencil. "Psst" Kira whispered as she leaned forward to try and get the girl's attention. She was zoning out it looked like and Kira found it very adorable.

"Oh no its okay I don't mind," he replied quickly as he glanced toward the piece of paper, "Well I have this classroom too." Mahiro added with a light smile. "Its just down the hall, come lets go before we are late" he said as he handed back the piece of paper. "So I'm guessing your new to this school?" Mahiro questioned as he made his way to class.

"Hey guys knock it off!" Kira said to the boys who were throwing things at an adorable girl. "You guys are so immature" She said crossing her arms and they stopped throwing things and just turned around to talk to their friends. "Goodness some people" Kira muttered under her breath

"Ah, was it that easy to tell?" He laughed as he walked towards the classroom. He gave Mahiro a smile before saying "I just moved from England, actually" he nodded as he walked along and finally reached the classroom. He looked around the classroom to see where he would sit for the time being.

"So what's your name?".

"Aw don't worry. It was the natural thing to do. I'm Kira Tsukiko." She said and smiled at the girl with the short hair. Kira saw the teacher outside talking to two students who were late to class and she took out her notebook and pen quickly.

Haruka shook her head slightly, returning to the real world. She turned around, staring at the girl who was supposedly trying to get her attention. Then she turned back towards the front, pulling out a notebook and pencil and placing them gently on her desk. She opened it and began to draw a cake in the corner.

"Yeah it was, but that's okay I was in the same place you were last year." He responded with a simple smile as they reached the class room. His eyes scanned the room, looking for a good spot to sit for the year. "England? That's interesting, I've never even left the country before." Mahiro spotted two empty seat towards the left side of the room, "My name is Mahiro Amaya. What's Yours?"

Kira's attention went back to the long haired girl. "Oh hey you snapped out of it" She whispered and the teacher walked in. He walked up to the front of the class where he wrote his name. Kira sunk in her seat slightly since she didn't like this teacher one bit. He always hated Kira because whenever she did something right someone would compliment her. Was that really bad or something? Kira didn't understand, but she was going to have a long school year with him as her teacher

@Tempesta

"It's a bitter place, I think I like Japan a lot more" he smiled bitterly before sighing and sitting in his seat. He was grateful he got a window seat at least, it meant he could probably day dream or enjoy a somewhat good view.

"Haruka Inoue, yes my name sounds like a girls I don't need a reminder" he laughed as he set his stuff out. Mainly a book to doodle in.

"You two!" The teacher said pointing at the two boys. "Be quiet now! Or do I have to ask you to take a visit to the office?" He asked sternly.

Kira looked out the window. Her hand placed under her chin as she watched the leaves rustle in the wind. The teacher soon began to teach, but she wasn't paying attention. Her brown gaze was focused on the outside world. Soon a memory of her best friend Sora flashed through her mind and she looked away from the window trying to rid herself of that memory 
((Wait! I just realized that we have two Harukas!))

"Well I've heard stranger," Mahiro added lightly laughing with him, "Its not that bad." He then took the seat next to him away from the window, his attention being diverted from the scolding teacher. He muttered an apology then proceeded to take out few things from book bag. As the teacher started to think, his mind started to wonder and he mindlessly scribbled in one of his notebooks.

@Cami

@kawiibunnygirl (mean teacher :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
(( @Cami and @macaron you two need to decide if you both want to keep the name Haruka or if one of you will change that name)) 
Kira giggled a bit as a couple over her friends goofed off in class. She soon found her eyes wandering to one of the boys that walked in late. What was his name.... it started with an 'M' right? She couldn't remember and placed her hand on her forehead as she tried to remember

@macaron @kawiibunnygirl @Tempesta

((I don't really mind having the same name, it would be funny if the two meet :P ))

Haruka decided he really didn't care too much for the teachers scolding as he was too busy distracted with the brilliant nothingness of the outside window. He took out his notebook and began doodling little drawings all over the page and halfway through began to write new sheet music for the piano. He'd need to play that later in the music room if he had the choice.

"What to do..." he murmured with a frown as he began to hum quietly.

((okay bye)) 
Kira looked at the boy who sat in front of the smaller girl. Kira sighed as she was dying to talk to someone. She sighed in defeat and did what had to be done. "Um wasn't that Kana?" Kira asked pointing as a student ran past the classroom. This wasn't what she planned on doing, but since their teacher was like the vice principal he hated when students ditched or broke any rules. Their teacher was out of the classroom in a flash and Kira sighed in relief.

(Whoa.... @Cami - That's what my Haruka does, too. O.o They're like...genderbends of each other or something. OoO I don't mind having the same name either. :3 Also, I think the Haruka's would get along. >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back