• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

(huehuehueheueheuehhheheu Taichi and POTARO ROMANCE AOUIHAHJAIIJAIJAJIHAHJIAIJHAHUAUHHAHIHJNHAINAJHNAJHAJNHAJNHJANH

taro: chi I love u

Chi: what *blushes*

Taro: I didn't want to tell u bc it would ruin our friendship but my love has taken over me

*they kiss*

Fin)

(Okay, so are any of the older characters here, or do we have to make new ones? Everyone disappeared....)

(UM NO MIKAN HAS BIGGER ONES BECAUSE SHE IS BLIND THE BLOOD FROM HER EYES WENT TO HER BOOBS AND THEREFORE MAKING THEM BIGGER THAN YOUR CHARACTERS SO CALLED BOOBS THEY LOOK LIKE PANCAKES FOR GODS SAKE)

(Haru almost has no chest. xD YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP *dies*)

Haru made her way down the hall, going slower than usual since she just got discharged. She felt intimidated for an unknown reason--she was just coming back to school, so what was the problem? Her memory felt hazy when she tried to remember what the school was like. To be left in the dark, Haru wasn't pleased with it.

(I'm the worst at jumping in. ;. ;)

Super-Sonico-HQ-wallpaper.jpg

20130619093948-f6b8222f-la.jpg

((Pancakes? ^^ They look pretty un pancake like to me. I mean look at her XDD))

(I feel so left out with your inner jokes. *sulks in the corner* Is it just me who doesn't understand this? ;. ;)

(I know your humor is over the top @Sunkissed - I think it's just me who's being dumb...)

(WELL YOUR CHARACTER IS DUMB THEN WAHHNJGNIJGGJNKGG

YOU ARE MAKING THR HATED BLIND GIRL CRY GO CUT YOUR HAIR OFF SOMEONE GET HER A BOYFRIEND WAHHHHH)

(but I need to go and MY CHARACTER NEEDS A BOYFRIEND WHEN I GET BACK TIMORROW THERE BETTER BE A REALLY ATTRACTIVE BOY WITH AN AMAZING PERSONALITY WAITING FOR MY LOVE IN THE CHARACTER SECTION. GOODNIGHT PEASANTS WITH SMALL BOOBS)

Kenta yawned as he walked out of the library. He had just taken a nice nap since his bloody nose. He noticed a girl wandering around who seemed half asleep. He walked over to her his blonde hair falling in front of his bright green eyes. "Excuse me, but do you need any help?" he asked walking up to the girl with an easy smile. ((@macaron ))

Sousuke pulled his cap down so that his eyes were covered and most of his face was in the shadow. He wasn't sure if he was ready to reveal himself yet; after all, he'd just walked past a bunch of girls going googly-eyed over an attractive painter in the hallway. And besides, school hadn't even started yet. It was likely that nobody would care if he hid his face a bit. As he was wandering around and trying to find his classes, he came across a blond-haired boy and a girl standing next to him. The odd thing was that the boy had dried blood on his face. "Hey," Sousuke called out to the boy in his deep and gravelly voice. "You've got something on your face."

Haru turned towards the sound of an unfamiliar voice. "Uhm, I need to see the principal," she said, observing him. "Do you know where his/her room is?" Her eyes traveled around his face, trying to pick up on his personality by appearance, though her head immediately started to ache, and she stopped. She frowned, though it was almost unnoticeable unless one was observant.

(Sorry, I don't know whether the principal is a male or female)

((OH GOD KENAT LET HIS GUARD DOWN HE HAS BLOOD ON HIS FACE!!!!!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL CLEANED UP OH GOD NO)) 
((No reply? Okay fine I'll go))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back