• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Daily Lives of Toyko Teens

(( And slowly Sunkissed went mad while I was gone ))

Taro just looked at the floor a grumpy look on his face and his eyes closed, they were gonna be there a while so why not just have fun with it. Ace was happy however, he got to meet a new girl and now they were stuck in a closet together, what better way to break out of shells, Taro looked at chi "Aint nothing to be sorry for, Nothing happened and I should not be pitied for getting a little banged up." Taro grumbled

Kenta looked at the male who just walked up. He rubbed right below his nose and noticed a small amount of blood still there. He sighed and looked between the two and walked a bit over to the girl. "Principal? Oh yeah she should be this way. I'll take you" Kenta said as he nodded to the guy as he and the girl walked past. For some reason he didn't like the stare he just got from that guy. He knew it meant no harm, but he was a jumpy kid when it came to girls. @macaron

"Thank you," Haru said gratefully. She glanced down at the large envelope she had at hand. She was told to hand it to the principal, but she had never read the contents. She just knew that it had to do with her recent release from the hospital and her current condition. She had been tempted to open it, but chose against it--should would find out soon, right?

She looked at the boy who had agreed to lead her. "What's your name?" she asked. @kawiibunnygirl

Kenta squeaked in surprise as he drifted away into his own thoughts. You see he was a pretty young buy still and his voice not fully matured I'll admit, so when he squeaks or squeals it's a bit high. He clamped his hand over his mouth as he face turned bright red, His blonde bangs hid his eyes as he tried to calm down. @macaron

Haru stared at the boy in curiosity. "Is something wrong?" she asked, wondering if she did anything to startle him. Her eyes wandered to his hair, and she had an urge to touch them. It seemed soft, and it was covering his eyes, too, which is only another reason to touch it. However, knowing that it can be seen as an invasion of personal space, she just settled with looking at him.

((OMG THAT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!))

@macaron

"N-nothing. I mean nothing. It was nothing" Ken said as he cleared his throat after his voice cracked. "Um, I'm Kenta Yoshida. I mean I would also like to know you're name, but if you don't want to tell me it's fine. Oh god I'm rambling" he said blushing even more. He looked at the girl and kind of got closer to her. "Can you keep that a secret?" 
little_oz_vessalius___retrace_75_by_xgracefulx-d5k6mzd.png

((Love the hair)) 
@macaron

Last edited by a moderator:
Haru fiddled with the end of the envelope as Kenta 'rambled.' It was nothing that annoyed her, and instead, she thought it was an interesting and unique quality. "I like rambling," she said out of the blue--and it wasn't a lie; when someone rambled it meant that she didn't need to speak. Besides, she liked learning about others rather than talking about herself.

"I'm Haruka Takahashi," Haru introduced herself. "Though if you find 'Haruka' too long, you can shorten it to 'Haru.'" She glanced over at the male besides her as he got slightly closer. "Keep what a secret?" she asked, her voice low, trying to imitate secrecy. "You mean how kind you seem?"

(Haha, LOL, I was about to add 'You mean how cute you are?' but then I forgot that Haru doesn't understand the concept of 'hotness' or 'cuteness' unless it's animals and little things. xD Maybe it's time to get her to like someone? >.<)

( @kawiibunnygirl - Sorry for the late post. I kind of just got home. xC)

"No no no. My voice! That squeak or squeal whatever you call it. I c-can't have girls thinking I have a girl's voice! Haruu please?" Kenta asked as he whispered into her ear. Somehow they managed crouched down on the floor whispering to each other. He held out his pinkie and looked at her with his big green eyes. "Secret?"

((Omg that would have been great! What if they actually ended up together? It would be so funny because they are both dorks XDD)) @macaron

Haru stared at Kenta's hand, which was held out in a 'promise' motion. She didn't understand what was so bad about the squeak, though. "I don't think you have a girl's voice," she said, staring back at Kenta's eyes. She loved their color--it was such a wonderful hue of green, and----Haru blinked, bringing her out of her own trance. How could she get distracted by eyes?

"I think it's cute," Haru said, recalling the noise that Kenta made. She opened her mouth in attempt to imitate it, but her headache returned and blasted through her head. She closed her mouth, trying to will her headache to go away without making a face.

Haru held out her hand to latch her pinky onto his, staring at in curiosity. She felt an emotion bubble inside of her, and it made her feel giddy, though her face didn't reflect what she felt on the inside. Her eyes widened a fraction as she realized it was happiness. It felt vaguely familiar, but she didn't know why, so she shrugged it off.

(That would be so funny and cute. xD But there's this one way to make Haru pay attention....I don't know if I hinted it yet or not. Cx) @kawiibunnygirl 
(If you guys are wondering why Haru became so expressive, it's because it's her thoughts, and I thought since it's a 'new year' and all, maybe I'd add more of her thoughts, and show that she's actually a human with feelings and not a food-eating robot. xD And her experience at the hospital kind of messed up her memories, and for some reason, her curiosity rose to the next level. xP)

Kenta looked at her with determination once she promised. "You want to get some food for free? Since we're partners in crime now" he said completely forgetting what he came to do. He didn't even noticed that he was still blushing. He looked at her and some parents walked by and whispered. They did probably look like some elementary school kids dealing out candy.

((Let's see she likes his noises, hair, eyes, and pinky promises @macaron )) 
((Like seriously they would be so adorable!!))

Food.

Free.

Who knew you could find two beautiful words in one sentence? A dream come true.

"Free food?" she asked, the sparkle that had been void since her accident returning to her eyes. "Where? How?" Without realizing it, Haru was holding onto the hand Kenta had offered for a promise, just that she had her free hand over them. "Will there be desserts?"

She didn't pay much attention to the stares she was receiving for her sudden movement to grasp Kenta's hand. He talked about free food, and being 'partners in crime,' whatever he meant by that. But his first offer sounded very appealing.

(LOL, yeah. xD But I'm wondering if there is anyone else without a partner. :/ )

((What do you mean? Oh a partner in crime?))

Kenta's smiled widened as he stood up and gave her the thumbs up. "Yes there is. All you have to do is be my guest at Pandora Hearts." He said and helped her up to her feet. Of course he was talking about one of the most loved cafés around. Everyone wanted to work there and who did work there were very lucky indeed. Kenta was one of those select few and was extremely popular with the customers.

"Unless you don't want to accompany me." He said and blew up at his bangs. He furrowed his brows together as he fixed his bangs. Not even knowing it, but when she grabbed his hand he naturally reacted by holding it as well. "I mean that café can be a bit weird, and I'm embarrassed to work today...." Kenta admitted with a small shy smile.

((@macaron OMG I will have to have Alice bump into them sometime))

"Oh! That's right!" Chi sat up from her slouched position suddenly, her expression growing ecstatic. "You guys should both try out for the boys basketball team this year! I'm going to be the manager whenever I'm not playing, and we really need some more people on the team." She looked at Ace and Taro, eyes wide. "Pretty please? It's a great way to relieve stress, and practice ends fairly early, so if you have a job you can handle both things pretty easily."

"Then I'm your guest," she said quickly. Haru stood up as Kenta helped her.

Her eyes turned a slight shade darker at his reply, as it was the only thing that would express any emotion from her. "Of course I want to accompany you," she said, watching him blow at his bangs. "If you're too embarrassed, we don't need to go," she added, taking in his shy smile. "And I love any cafe as long as there are nice desserts."

Haru then remembered something she had to do. She held up the envelope for Kenta to see. "Remember, we have to go to the principal first," she reminded him, moving the envelope back and forth slowly for emphasis. "Then let's go, if you're okay with that." She honestly couldn't way to meet cakes in person.

@kawiibunnygirl

Ace looked at Taro then back to chi "I would be willing seeing how both of us are very tall however we have band practice and concerts that start early...." Ace says trailing off, he was not a jock, he was a skater, a kid who lived life on the edge not a basketball player then taro spoke out his mind on the subject as always "Can I fight the enemy team, Because if I can like knock them out out break some teeth I might have some serious fun." Taro says keeping his tough guy act up, he acted like one and was pretty much a strong kid but deep down there was more...

((Meet cakes in person? OMG hahahaha))

"Oh right." He said and laughed a bit as they started walking again. "I mean it's not like I'm embarrassed of working there, I just...girls might think I don't look good in my new uniform." he stated and bit his lip then shook his head. "Okay Ken calm down. Don't loose any of your positive player factor" Kenta tried to tell himself and noticed he was holding her hand. He just stared at their hands for a bit till he forgot why he was even that intrigued.

"So you like sweets? Wait have you ever been to Pandora Hearts? I mean personally I don't consider it a café, but Break and Sharon do so I have to listen." he said and rubbed the back of his head. (Oh! I forgot what he's wearing. Hmmm....maybe a white button up long sleeve, black vest with two gold stripes, green shorts, red tie, black shoes, and his pocket watch) @macaron

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well..." Chi pondered, thinking about how to answer Taro's question. He seemed like a pretty tough guy, with his intimidating demeanor and stature, but Chi though that he was a good guy, deep down there somewhere. Ace, on the other hand, did not really seem like the sporty type, so she wasn't surprised when he turned down her offer. "You can beat them up if you want, as long as you find tricky ways to do it."

"A bouncer, lead guitarist and a basketball player, sounds like a plan to me, his sounds like a challenge, time for me to actually think" Taro says mischievously thinking of ways to hurt people and not get caught, kinda like getting away with murder....no he ws bringing this too far, Ace looked at Chi with a look of fear "My god your making him actually think....your amazing" Ace says to her trying to find a way to say sorry for not wanting to be on the team..

Haru trailed her gaze over Kenta, wondering why he would doubt his appearance in a new uniform. "I'm sure you'll look fine," Haru said, trying to be reassuring.

"Do I like sweets?" she echoed. "I want to marry them." She paused before another thought came to mind. "But I also love swimming..." She turned her head to look at Kenta. "And I've never been there before. What is it like?"

(Hehe, her sweets obsession.)

brunettes%20blondes%20flowers%20pandora%20hearts%20stuffed%20animals%20anime%20boys%20oz%20vessalius%20alice%20pandora%20hear_www.wall321.com_66.jpg

"Oh my gosh it's huge! They have all these crazy rooms! I can't even explain it." He said and he smiled a bit at her then his eyes widened and he looked away. "Oh that's the principal's office. I'll wait for you out here okay Haru?" he said giving her the thumbs up and letting go of her hand.

His green gaze soon became hidden by his blonde bangs. A girl walked by with long black hair and red eyes. He knew exactly who it was and it gave him shivers and butterflies all over again. "Don't worry Haru I'll make sure that you find your husband at PH" he said giving a soft smile and sat down on the ground and leaned up against the wall. He had no idea Alice was at this school too...

@macaron

((They had an amazing love hate relationship xD ))

Haru walked into the principal's office, envelope at hand as she made her way over to the desk. "I'm Haruka Takahashi. I was hospitalized for some time and I was recently discharged." She handed the principal the envelope, which she opened and read while Haruka awkwardly stood there.

"Do you remember this school?" the principal suddenly asked.

Haru paused before she answered. "Yes, though my memory about it is hazy."

The principal nodded before waving her off. "You may go. I will need to talk to your guardians."

Haru nodded as she exited the room, looking at Kenta. "I'm marrying the mille crepe and having macarons as my children. The berry tart can be the bridesmade," she said as she recalled what he had said to her before she entered the room.

Kenta's depressed expression turned suddenly into his usual happy one though this time he was thinking of Alice. The more he looked at Haru the more he saw Alice. "Aww then where do I fit in? Can I be the awesome uncle?" he asked and got up and walked over to her. His gold pocket watch was now in his hand and he kept clicking the button to open it then closed it. He had loosened his tie as well and his tattoo was slightly visible. "So let's head to PH"

((
@macaron ))

Chi laughed at Ace's remark, raising her eyebrows and shrugging. "Hey, I'm a pretty amazing person, ya know." She twirled a long strand of hair around her finger, while she examined Taro, who was still deep in thought. "Are you guys ready for school? Because I'm not. I'd rather just skip class or sleep rather than having to listen to lectures."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back