• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lackingsleeq

Tavern brawl!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

-:-THE CURSED LABORATORY-:-

“Why are you here…? You’re not safe. Not from me…”

Welcome to the year 2034!

In the Canadian woods, somewhere lost to the wild, is a huge laboratory. No one remembered it. That is, until two kids exploring found it. News traveled fast after one of them never came back and soon enough, a group of people was getting ready to try and reboot the lab.​
These people had no idea what lay in the lab, but were ready. …or so they thought. One of the many experiments had gone rouge and killed off all the former workers at the lab after locking them inside with it.​
Laying around the lab are traces of the past experiments. Needles, broken glass, scratch marks, and blood can be found at every corner under the flickering light...​
Not only will these people have to face the rouge, but they have to survive the zombie apocalypse in the freezing winter (without AC and very low power). Even the experiments are scared of one another. Can these scientists, guards, and tech experts survive among the secrets with only a gun in hand?​
(Huge thanks to my friend supermartinbros supermartinbros for helping me out with this!)​
Character sheet and more info!​

Last edited:
Interested but would you be willing to clarify some things for me?

How many player controlled experiments are you thinking of having?

Do these experiments have powers of supernatural abilities?

Is the survivor group aware of the zombies? if so how long has this been going on approximately?

finally whats the minimum/Maximum amount of people your willing to play with?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

Interested but would you be willing to clarify some things for me?

How many player controlled experiments are you thinking of having?

Do these experiments have powers of supernatural abilities?

Is the survivor group aware of the zombies? if so how long has this been going on approximately?

finally whats the minimum/Maximum amount of people your willing to play with?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!
Good questions! Sorry I wasn’t very clear; that’s my fault ^^” Ok, so the only player-controlled experiment will be my char. He’s extremely strong and hard to kill, so a little supernatural. And yes, all of the people in the group are aware, the zombie’s have been going on for five years. The zombies are the reason of my guy being like he is :D ((In the RP it’s 2034)) and I don’t think I’m really going to be putting a limit on the number of people! I hope this helped!

Thanks so much! I’m working on the character sheets so they should be done soon :D

Character sheet and additional info!

Last edited:
No sweat! I’m not even done with mine ^^” and yep! I hope this will be good :’D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back