• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ðŸ’Žâ”‚The Crystal Hunt [Rules + CS]

Other
Here

AlluringRose

Graceful Rose
rules of rp.png
â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–ƒ â–„ â–… â–† â–‡ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–‡ â–† â–… â–„ â–ƒ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚

✰ │This is my first time GMing for a roleplay. Please bear with me.

✰ │With that being said, I am looking for advanced, experienced roleplayers. If you feel like you are one of these advanced players, feel free to apply. What I mean by advanced is knowing proper roleplay etiquette, grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Know how to keep with the flow, the setting, the premise, and the tone of the roleplay. Third person writing style is heavily preferred.

✰ │Positions are not first come first serve. From whoever submits a character sheet, I will choose 7 other players to join me in this game. I will be the 8th player. There will be 4 females and 4 males in this RP.

✰ │No one liners. Your post doesn't have to be too long or too short. A good balance would be nice depending on the situation of the roleplay. Two paragraphs at least is heavily recommended, but one is fine sparingly depending on the situation. Write however it flows best for you, but please give the other players some substance to work with.

✰ │Only one character per person. I will be making a character of my own, but I will also play the 'Legend' player as well to help keep the plot moving as well as any other NPCs that may appear in the RP. You may also create your own NPCs and control them as well.

✰ │Relationships, whether romantic or platonic, should develop naturally on their own as the roleplay continues. Feel free to develop them however you wish. Romance should not be the main focus of the story, however. But very welcomed. I love a good romance.

✰ │Drama within the RP is encouraged, but forbidden outside of it. Should conflicts arise, please try to work it out politely with your fellow players in PMs, If I am needed, take it to me immediately. Please remember to be courteous towards your fellow roleplayers.

✰ │Characters may die. It happens, especially in a setting like this one. Should this happen, you are welcome to continue roleplaying with a new character. Be careful of your actions and your character may just survive until the very end.

✰ │Do not kill other characters without asking for permission. Only I can do that as the GM. I won't needlessly kill your character unless you've broken all the rules of the RP and I'm kicking you out of the roleplay or if you have decide to leave the roleplay. Otherwise, it won't happen unless we've discussed it beforehand.

✰ │No Mary/Gary Sues/Stues. No character is perfect. No character can be loved by all and immune to everything. Remember that these people are all criminals. They have done terrible things that got them here in the first place. However, that doesn't mean that everyone is completely evil nor badass for that matter. Every criminal has their own reason for committing a crime, whether out of love or hate, is up to you decide. They could also have been framed. But the majority should not be defenseless wimps nor should they be a god.

✰ │The Crystal Points may seem complicated, but they aren't really. We won't need to keep track of them exactly, but just remember to know roughly how much time your character has left. I'll keep track of all the CPs for you. Any confusion about the rules of the game, please ask me.

✰ │Only I can make time skips. If you want one, please ask me about it first.

✰ │I'm very chill when it comes to posting speed. It's much easier when it's one on one, but considering the fact that this is a group RP, I have to accomodate for the other players as well. Please try to post at least once every 2 weeks. If you haven't posted in 2 weeks and have yet to tell me why, I'll PM you asking for some information. If there is no reply within a week, I'll have to simply remove you and open up the spot.

✰ │As for posting order, I'm keeping this RP free reign. With that being said, do not take over the RP with constant posts. If you posted, and then other person posted, please wait for someone else to post before posting again. Please be considerate of the other players in the RP. Feel free to discuss who should and wants to post next in the OOC thread. If the posts are too chaotic, I'll have to enforce a posting order.

✰ │Please follow the character sheet and include the required information. You may make the template in whatever way you want though.

✰ │Due to the nature of the RP, all submitted characters must be 18 or over. With that being said, make sure that the years they were in the city fit their age. All characters must have been at least 18 when they entered the city.

✰ │Those who have read the rules, please include the phrase "To Death" somewhere within your character sheet.

✰ │This roleplay will be done in chapters/arcs. The story is actually quite big and we'll keep adding more as we go along. Of course, I'll be discussing with you along the way. We'll be building this story together and deciding where each chapter/arc should end and where it starts. If you guys have ideas, we can discuss it in the OOC.

✰ │I apologize if the rules seem a bit strict and that this post is so long. I simply want this RP to ruin as smoothly as possible. If you have any opinions, tips, or questions, please don't hesitate to talk to me!

✰ │And remember to have fun! We're all here to enjoy ourselves.

character sheet.png
â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–ƒ â–„ â–… â–† â–‡ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–‡ â–† â–… â–„ â–ƒ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚ â–‚

Please post your character sheet in here! I'll let you know if you're accepted in the recruitment thread.

You don't have to force yourself to write too much about them, if you don't want to. A character's development is within the story, not in a character sheet. Please make sure to have all the information provided. You can build the template anyway you like. You may be as brief or as descriptive as you like with your sheet.

Picture/Description: (Only drawn or animated characters or just a general description is fine. I'm all for realistic face claims too, but I like to have it one or the other for each RP, just to keep the imagination flowing when we read the posts.)

Name:

Sexuality:

Nationality: (Dorn or Thema) (There is no difference between the two of them yet. Both are normal human beings.)

Rank: (Do not choose legend. You may choose any of the other ranks listed. Obviously, people of higher ranks will be "stronger" depending on the weapon they carry. That's okay for this story though, since there are always ways for people of lower ranks to outsmart higher ranks. I'd like to keep the ranks diverse, so if there is already 2 of Master, for example, please choose another one.)

Crime(s) Committed:

Length of Stay: (How long you've been in the city. You can have barely entered or you’ve been here for years.)

Weapons: (You may have weapons, but it must be within the capabilities of a human and within your CP budget based on your rank. If confused, ask me for opinions. For now, limited to two weapons. If you just came into the city, you probably don’t have one yet. Just remember that weapons are quite expensive and rookies and below won’t be able to afford one.)

Skills: (Please keep the skills at a human level. No super powers or anything like that. Each character will have to survive in the city with only the human skills they have, be it physical or mental. If the skills seem too overpowered, I will discuss with you on how to take it down a notch. 5 skills max, for now.)

Personality/Traits:

Brief History:

Last edited:
1565122660723.png

((Picture made by stonelions on tumblr.))

Name: West

Sexuality: Bisexual

Nationality: Thema

Crime(s) Committed: According to him, murder. In actuality, drug dealing.

Length of Stay: 8 years

Weapons: West has no weapons on him, but for some reason there is always an NPC behind him, complete with brass knuckles and a chainsaw, rumors is that he bought.

Skills: He is great at placing bets, and has no problem throwing around vast amounts of CPs. He is intimidating, be it in the way he walks or the bodyguard with him, and it said he made his CPs without ever being in a deul himself. (Whether that's true or not few know).

Personality/Traits: West is domineering, and a bit sarcastic. He never is afraid to throw CPs at a problem, and often places bets as a way of paying for services, offering obscene amounts if he is wrong. He likes to think he is rarely wrong, and that's what others think too. He goes after what he wants, and thinks that there is always more CPs to be had, so why not use the ones he needs? He likes to choose another criminal as his partner and lavish them with gifts, completely unconcerned about the sugarbaby sugardaddy labels.

Brief History: West got into the drug game young. He was never a user, but he was a pusher, his parents being users themselves and never around to support him or his brother. Dealing just seemed like a way to make money, and he did it without a second thought, starting as a kid for "candy money" he actually spent on food for his brother.

He didn't regret it. Didn't feel bad for it. He was okay with being who he was. Until he came home one night, found his brother filling his veins with his product. And he realized for the first time what he was doing: ruining families. Making more hungry kids, more absent mothers, more brothers who grew up much too fast.

He turned himself in the next day, offering up the names of all the other dealers he knew. He had thought in exchange he would get a lighter sentence, but there was no such luck with the judge of the day; he was turned in to the crystal hunt.

At first, West didn't want to play the game he had spent his whole life watching. He used up most of his CPs to afford to survive and decided he would die with peace and dignity. He was almost dead when everything changed.

Someone asked for a duel for the rest of West's point. His death wish was known, so they thought it would be an easy win. West wasn't particularly strong, and they wanted a fistfight, first knock out lost.

West was hit over and over, but couldn't seem to lose consciousness. And he realized something: he didn't like pain. He didn't want to die. He came back with a vengeance and pummelled the man into giving up what little CPs he had left, and spit on him as he lay dying (To Death).

West didn't want any more duels. He didn't consider himself strong enough for them, and he didn't like games. They bored him. But he liked gambling, always did. And why not? The house always won. He spent the CPs he had won to buy a little shack, nothing fancy, and opened up a gambling house. He would make sure he always won.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back