• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Coven OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
up to you. and kay :P tho i dont know how some random person from the collective knows about a random party in the coven XD
Aren't some Sages there? I mean ya gotta think he didn't clear that distance on his own, so he probably tailed some Sages going to the party without them knowing (I presume through a portal?)

Aren't some Sages there? I mean ya gotta think he didn't clear that distance on his own, so he probably tailed some Sages going to the party without them knowing (I presume through a portal?)
the sages there are the ones there that are already in Gateway. Gateway and Staircase are on opposite ends of the world/ continent whatever lol

iduno i suppose some portal travel couldve lead there for the party, but that wasnt my original intention, cuz frankly i dont know why Sages would be celebrating new recruits into The Coven xD

iduno i suppose some portal travel couldve lead there for the party, but that wasnt my original intention, cuz frankly i dont know why Sages would be celebrating new recruits into The Coven xD
They are guys

They would go there for any excuse to try and get some nookie

I didn’t know how the invitation system worked for the partay so I improvised.
I’m so sowwy :closedeyescryingfrown:
no worries :P

consequences of having the male and female magicians segregated lol

On another note, I recognize the character you use for Cyn's appearance
ah.. :P The Coven is not too trusting out of outside people :P so they wanted a girls-only club with their witches XD

Oh? who?

no worries :P

ah.. :P The Coven is not too trusting out of outside people :P so they wanted a girls-only club with their witches XD

Oh? who?
I can say with almost absolute certainty that that is a fan art of Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, except it looks 5 years younger than the actual character.

latest

I can say with almost absolute certainty that that is a fan art of Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, except it looks 5 years younger than the actual character.

latest
RIGHT YA xD i used her for a fc one time, and yah found the younger pic then haha :P

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko you could probably use official art of her or other fanarts if there's a timeskip down the line
ah yah probs :o i cant imagine there being a timeskip any time soon tho lol

Every one else is so active and talkative and i'm just over her being the most awkward being in the universe.
(I was even apprehensive about saying this) :X

Awww :( tis a shame, danganronpa has all the best waifus xD
:P it is aesthetically pleasing ill give you that XD

Every one else is so active and talkative and i'm just over her being the most awkward being in the universe.
(I was even apprehensive about saying this) :X
View attachment 413890
this is me in a nut shell when it comes to talking on the internet
iduno why XP dont be shy about talking here!

also cute :o <3

are you done with your charrie?

yeah I cant really think of anything else to add
alright well i still have the same question, why and how did she "summon a demon at 16"? and why did it offer her power? Its also kinda weird the demon didnt know what magic shed receive. Unless he just lied.

Also like i said, your bio is a bit barebones, so i hope you can like.. you know, rp at a strong enough level. Im not a super-stickler for bio lengths, but I do want the rpers to actually add to the rping experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back