• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Court of the Vermilion Count

Will of Wisps

I am but a humble Phantom
INTRODUCTION

Why hello there my dear reader I Will and this is my little Rp idea for a Vampire X Hunter kind of Scenario where it would be something like Enemies to lovers or just a nice action Roleplay so if interested please do Pm for extra details.

THE PLOT

Cold and dead is the land beneath your feet and deadly are the many perils you have faced so far, the land of Delphos has taken it's toll on your crusade but you are finally here upon the horrid gates of Castle Musfelhein, finally upon stepping inside the question that stands is will you be the one to Stop the nightmare or merely delay it.

I am intrigued, what will you tell me of the Count? (Assuming you’re still looking of course)

Yeah I am still seeking for this one I just usually don't bump my stuff but either way, please do Pm me whenever you have the time to do we can discuss things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back