• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tudor Era (1485 and 1603)
Reign of Louis XIV (1643-1715) Born 1638 Currently 7 years old
Regent: Anne of Austria (1642-1651)

RP starts in April 1645
The movie Cyrano opens in 1640. This would be a good movie to watch to get a feel for the era.

The story opens with the arrival of the Count of Oglasa, Lord of Elba, in Paris. The arrival of such a man brings rumors:

He is a giant. (Sort of true. He stands 6’7”.)

He is articulate, well educated.

He lacks any real sense of style. He stubbornly refuses to adopt courtly attire. But his wealth makes him eccentric.

He is very, very, VERY wealthy.

Despite his roguish choice of attire he seems to appreciate the theater.

He is a patron of the sciences, as well as libraries. He is known to collect books (both fiction and non-fiction).

He has a strong interest in military arts and is known to spend time watching soldiers train. He has even been known to pay for a few lessons.

Your Character(s)
I am leaving this very open. But as this is intended as a romance, a lady will be necessary. Feel free to create any NPC’s you think you will need.

Posting
3rd person past tense
Modest content. (I typically manage a page+. But like most I would rather see quality over quantity. I do NOT expect )
I intend to use PM’s - one thread for OOC; one for IC.

Other Stuff
Apply via PM.
Please be 18+. Site rules apply.
My weekday schedule is rough. Tues-Thursday are long days. Monday and Friday vary. Often I get extra duties that make them long as well. Long days may leave me too tired to post. The only time I have weekend issues is on Mon/Fri observed holidays. Then I may do the work for those days on Saturday, while getting those days off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back