• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Corrupted [Pokemon Gijinka]

Hahah i usually rely on random checking, tbh

I've got a large part of the event pokemon that I could get, but I was really upset because I went to Japan when they were giving out the mega Latias and Latios and I couldn't get it because of the version of my DS :^(((

now to find my 3DS,,,,

Mayfly said:
Hahah i usually rely on random checking, tbh
I've got a large part of the event pokemon that I could get, but I was really upset because I went to Japan when they were giving out the mega Latias and Latios and I couldn't get it because of the version of my DS :^(((

now to find my 3DS,,,,
You didn't get the one that wasn't in your OR/AS version already?

Hey, everyone. I put up a map on the overview tab, along with the status of each area. It's still being worked on, but feel free to take a look!

IG42 said:
You didn't get the one that wasn't in your OR/AS version already?
there wasn't one for mine, i think :( (

i got the one in-game but

sighs

at least i got my shiny rayquaza though

sighs in content

omg i have no idea how to open

and names i don't know what is

g oing on

freaks out

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayfly said:
there wasn't one for mine, i think :( (
i got the one in-game but

sighs

at least i got my shiny rayquaza though

sighs in content

omg i have no idea how to open

and names i don't know what is

g oing on

freaks out
Well, first off breathe. *pats her back* You'll be fine. My character, Giovonni (go look at him if you haven't) is looking for Iris as a way to get into the castle to get vengeance on Soltae. You don't even have to be near because bad info or anything like that.

Kiroshiven said:
Well, first off breathe. *pats her back* You'll be fine. My character, Giovonni (go look at him if you haven't) is looking for Iris as a way to get into the castle to get vengeance on Soltae. You don't even have to be near because bad info or anything like that.
Ooh yes yes I saw that

of course i don't think i shall pop Iris in yet because she doesn't have supersonic hearing, but I'll throw in my Psycho for now :33

maybe place Antheia and Aero prancing in the meadows

like they're always doing

@Mayfly

It's alright. At this point, they might be going about their daily lives, whatever that might be. Post anywhere you want, or if you like, I can post another one of my characters first and they can bump into them.

*Breathes* I finally got Mercury's artwork up. Now I can at least post IC with my two common Pokemon. I still need to work on Callisto's app/art now (I decided to go with that name for the Cresselia) but I can at least join in. ^^

Cellshaded said:
*Breathes* I finally got Mercury's artwork up. Now I can at least post IC with my two common Pokemon. I still need to work on Callisto's app/art now (I decided to go with that name for the Cresselia) but I can at least join in. ^^
I'm curious to see Callisto. If you ever need someone to run into her. There's always a playful Celebi roaming the word pulling pranks.

Cellshaded said:
@Kiroshiven Haha, I will keep that in mind. I'm thinking Callisto will not be very pleasant under her curse. Good, happy dreams are gonna be very hard to find.
That's so sad. The only thing that makes this whole thing rough is that out of ALL my RP's. I have like 3 actually happy characters......Two in Krymenno City and Celeste in here. I've just thought about that and facepalmed really hard.

@Kiroshiven Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Currently the only truly happy character I have is Soundbyte, and that's mostly because he keeps himself positive playing hero. Mercury is just a grumpy steel bird and Callisto isn't looking well either. I tend to make sad characters as well. >>

@Cellshaded @Kiroshiven

I'm glad that my weird obsession with naming things helped ;33 I'm excited for Callisto as well!

I've been venturing more into sweeter characters, though it seems even though I say that, I'm still making them really mean

goddammit.

if, and that's a big if, Annie and Aero break their curse, then hey wow a happy character

@IG42

I just saw it ;0

pretty similar to Cassia, so I'm just tweaking her CS to make her seem more savage sassy and have a better, cooler sense of humour

they could be great friends though

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
Viola one Mega Manectric CS!
I have that same image as a manectric that goes Mega in another RP. His name is Richard Frederickson, or Roy.

Mayfly said:
@Cellshaded @Kiroshiven
I'm glad that my weird obsession with naming things helped ;33 I'm excited for Callisto as well!

I've been venturing more into sweeter characters, though it seems even though I say that, I'm still making them really mean

goddammit.

if, and that's a big if, Annie and Aero break their curse, then hey wow a happy character

@IG42

I just saw it ;0

pretty similar to Cassia, so I'm just tweaking her CS to make her seem more savage sassy and have a better, cooler sense of humour

they could be great friends though
Cellshaded said:
@Kiroshiven Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Currently the only truly happy character I have is Soundbyte, and that's mostly because he keeps himself positive playing hero. Mercury is just a grumpy steel bird and Callisto isn't looking well either. I tend to make sad characters as well. >>
It's easier for me to write darker characters though. I'm actually a kind of dark person IRL. Though nobody would believe you if you told them that. I hate being so good at faking happiness.

@Kiroshiven Ah, I see. I tend to enjoy writing characters that end up in bad situations myself. I'm pretty sure most of my characters would hate me if they knew that.

@Mayfly Sassy characters are awesome too though. ^^ And I thank you for coming up with that name. I think it'll suit her fine. Also, I'm thinking of replying with Soundbyte/Mercury to meet Annie and Aero. Hopefully this won't end too badly... xD

@Cellshaded normally my characters start out really lugging around baggage and grow over time. My characters would hate me for writing them that way in the beginning, but thank me for at least helping them move on.

Just a heads up everyone, I realized I'm going to be out today (my friends and I are celebrating my birthday today instead of Monday) so I probably won't be able to respond right now to posts...

:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back